20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 74.
#801 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is Ricochet’s awesome fighter plane. Just as requested
Thank you my friend! You contributed in a big way!
[quoted image]

That is flippin' perfection! I was real keen on keeping the 'gray' motif similar to the original 'blob' plane.. this is EXACTLY what I had in mind!

Awesome work bud! Thanks for the kind words, but you are doing all the heavy lifting on this project my friend... and I appreciate it.

#802 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is Ricochet’s awesome fighter plane. Just as requested
Thank you my friend! You contributed in a big way!
[quoted image]

That is flipping perfection!!!! I was real keen on keeping the gray motif similar to the original 'blob' plane... and you nailed it!! This is EXACTLY what I had in mind!

Thanks for the kind words ... but you are doing all the heavy lifting my friend... glad to help its a great project!!!

#803 5 years ago

Great work on this! And the new addition of characters is absolutely perfect. Really well done.

#804 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Great work on this! And the new addition of characters is absolutely perfect. Really well done.

Thanks! There’s lots more to come, stay tuned! Muuuuaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa!

#805 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! There’s lots more to come, stay tuned! Muuuuaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa!

Just give me the works, meat lovers delux, complete Korn vision. Dont stop now, keep it coming.

#806 5 years ago

Now with the airbrusing tool, I can make cleaner lines and better looking planes. It takes 3X as long but I like it a lot better. I’m now going to try using a whiter color on some biplanes to see how they look like after clearing. Tiger moth’s will probably get this look as well. White is a super difficult color to use on some of these old biplanes. I really like what I see so far

1BBFC775-A086-4289-A300-6AA6F468D9A6 (resized).jpeg1BBFC775-A086-4289-A300-6AA6F468D9A6 (resized).jpegCFFE4769-960D-4589-95EC-5BD49B4A64AB (resized).jpegCFFE4769-960D-4589-95EC-5BD49B4A64AB (resized).jpeg

0D933789-0A0B-47A6-A205-E20467689039 (resized).jpeg0D933789-0A0B-47A6-A205-E20467689039 (resized).jpeg
#807 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just give me the works, meat lovers delux, complete Korn vision. Dont stop now, keep it coming.

Lol, there’s at least 2 more mods coming but I won’t talk about them until much, much later. Right now we got to focus on batch 2 and Tiger moth’s

#808 5 years ago

If you are interested in the 3D models please post your interest here, not via PM please

#809 5 years ago

I'm in for the 3D guys.

#810 5 years ago

I’m in for the 3D.

#811 5 years ago

I'm interested in the 3D models

#812 5 years ago

I am in for jones and dad. I am in batch 3 so very excited to see this mod in my game. Thanks again to everyone for the constant fun evolution of these planes!!

#813 5 years ago

I'm in for the "works"

Looks awesome!

Thanks
Kerry

#814 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in for the "works"
Looks awesome!
Thanks
Kerry

Ditto!! Works plus any after thoughts, last-minute epiphany, etc..
Dream away, you should pick up the slack and let's talk about this rope Bridge!

#815 5 years ago

In for both 3d models for my tiger moth

#816 5 years ago

I'm all in!

#817 5 years ago

3D models please

#818 5 years ago

Oh man I'm diggin' that Henry Jones! If time permits and you have the bandwidth... I'd so dig that on my biplane!

#819 5 years ago

No way to squeeze Indy in the factory biplane?

#820 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

White is a super difficult color to use on some of these old biplanes.

Whats the problem? Is it not wanting to stick/running/making the lower coat run? Lifting on the masking tape?

Make sure you are using the right primer.
Check that your not using a lacquer paint on top of acrylic.
The thinners in the lacquer are too hot for the acrylic paint so it will make lower layers bleed.

#821 5 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Whats the problem? Is it not wanting to stick/running/making the lower coat run? Lifting on the masking tape?
Make sure you are using the right primer.
Check that your not using a lacquer paint on top of acrylic.
The thinners in the lacquer are too hot for the acrylic paint so it will make lower layers bleed.

Thanks! None of that, I’ll PM you in a bit

#822 5 years ago

Hi everyone,
Firstly - thank you to Kornfreak for the great introduction and overview of the figures (and for coming up with this thread in the first place!). It's awesome to see all the interest in the figures. I'm working on some final updates this week to pin down exactly what the final offering will be, and also waiting for the prototype Tiger Moth to arrive so that I can rescale the figures to fit. I'll hopefully be posting more pictures and info later in the week (with prices etc...) and at that point I'll need to confirm orders.
Thanks again, and looking forward to making these little guys happen!

#823 5 years ago

Are the 3D figures available for the bi-plane or just the tiger moth? If available for the bi-plane , what is the cost?

#824 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Are the 3D figures available for the bi-plane or just the tiger moth? If available for the bi-plane , what is the cost?

Yes they are available for the biplane. Costs are still being calculated

#825 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No way to squeeze Indy in the factory biplane?

Unfortunately, There is zero room for Indy, plus the spacer is there.

#826 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Pretty cool huh? [quoted image]

This is really cool. I have concerns that this would not fit under the glass on the biplane. at least in my machine, which does have the airball stopper plastic addition by DJ

#827 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

This is really cool. I have concerns that this would not fit under the glass on the biplane. at least in my machine, which does have the airball stopper plastic addition by DJ

Not sure what to say about that other than the mounting bracket seems to be the biplane’s achille’s heel . If you have plastic protectors, It hits the glass, if you bend the bracket too much, the spinning prop could hit the wire form. I wish there was a way to shorten the height of the bracket so the plane fits under the glass with plastic protectors installed and at the same time, for the spinning propeller to avoid hitting the wire form.

#828 5 years ago

FYI, I just installed the airball stopper and I already have plastic protectors and the prop just started making contact with the glass. The wing has always touched the glass so you just have to be careful when removing or replacing the glass. I have raised up the tail of the plane which helps the prop clear the glass, but I will also probably trim the prop just a little more. You will also need longer screws to attach the ramps and biplane if you have the airball stopper and plastic protectors installed. Still very happy with this mod. Still get "giddy as a school boy" when I see those props turn!

Quoted from Fremen:

#829 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

FYI, I just installed the airball stopper and I already have plastic protectors and the prop just started making contact with the glass. The wing has always touched the glass so you just have to be careful when removing or replacing the glass. I have raised up the tail of the plane which helps the prop clear the glass, but I will also probably trim the prop just a little more. You will also need longer screws to attach the ramps and biplane if you have the airball stopper and plastic protectors installed. Still very happy with this mod. Still get "giddy as a school boy" when I see those props turn!

Great to hear that! Soon Dr. Jones will be firing that machine gun at the fighter plane! I guess every machine is different

#830 5 years ago

You're 3D mods look WAAAAY better than the last figure mods (pictured below) that were made.

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Pretty cool huh? [quoted image]

IJ_Biplano_03 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_03 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_11 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_11 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_17 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_17 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_27 (resized).jpgIJ_Biplano_27 (resized).jpg

#831 5 years ago

Compared to this beauty!

da6b042bad2de902597b7b55e657d3f315b0e3ef.jpeg (resized).jpgda6b042bad2de902597b7b55e657d3f315b0e3ef.jpeg (resized).jpg
#832 5 years ago

Yes they do. They look really great. But those are also half the size. I’m pretty sure he used this or something similar.
5D2463DF-86DB-4293-9724-E51FBB616270 (resized).jpeg5D2463DF-86DB-4293-9724-E51FBB616270 (resized).jpeg

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Compared to this beauty!
[quoted image]

I must agree! Btw, the hat will be a little darker than what you see in the picture.

#834 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

I'm sorry i may not have been very clear. My concern was the new Dr. Jones machine gun clearing the glass, he looks like he is pretty tall. Even with the airball mod, my propeller still clear of the glass, though it is close. But like you, the tip of the plane wing touches glass but it is not a problem when taking the glass on and off. I think once we get an idea of how high the Dr. Jones figure sits above the top of the plane, we can get a better idea if he will fit in certain machines.

#835 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

I'm sorry i may not have been very clear. My concern was the new Dr. Jones machine gun clearing the glass, he looks like he is pretty tall. Even with the airball mod, my propeller still clear of the glass, though it is close. But like you, the tip of the plane wing touches glass but it is not a problem when taking the glass on and off. I think once we get an idea of how high the Dr. Jones figure sits above the top of the plane, we can get a better idea if he will fit in certain machines.

I think I better trim the props even more for folks in batch 2

#836 5 years ago

3D models for Tiger Moth. Thanks.

#837 5 years ago

Trimming the props more than batch 1 props may not be necessary after all! BIG announcement coming!

#838 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Trimming the props more then batch 1 props may not be necessary after all! BIG announcement coming!

I like longer propellers and I like big announcements!

#839 5 years ago

Prop hype!

#840 5 years ago

Just FYI, I'm still here! Been working on the first few orders but I've also been a little busy moving stuff out of the house. Airbrushing takes a little longer than I would like but I think It will be worth it in the end. I got 2 big announcements coming, just waiting for confirmation

#841 5 years ago

Still haven’t installed mine George, with family today and all, work has been crazy too.

Always time to wish you and yours a great Thanksgiving Amigo! I

C0BBD8D4-96FF-4C82-8BE3-C94FC2BE7703 (resized).jpegC0BBD8D4-96FF-4C82-8BE3-C94FC2BE7703 (resized).jpeg
#842 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Still haven’t installed mine George, with family today and all, work has been crazy too.
Always time to wish you and yours a great Thanksgiving Amigo! I[quoted image]

No yet? Wowzers! Just kidding man, I understand...Work gets in the way sometimes. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

#843 5 years ago

1 Beautiful Tiger moth almost complete

I also got 4 biplanes that are almost complete. Once I get the fighters done, it’s shipping time! What do you guys think of the white? I think it looks a very similar to the movie plane
D31B68F4-4239-471A-B021-F3A574EC8369 (resized).jpegD31B68F4-4239-471A-B021-F3A574EC8369 (resized).jpeg

#844 5 years ago

Looks good to me.

#845 5 years ago

Batch 2: Which one of you shipped the fighter plane bracket? I opened a few boxes and to my surprise one bracket was sitting on the floor. I guess I didn’t notice it when I was opening the box or something. I think I have an idea but I need to make sure. Please advise. Thanks!

#846 5 years ago

Me, I shipped a metal bracket. ( fighter plane), shipped that model to.
Thought i was supposed to.
My box was tall rectangle with lots of odd foam pieces.

#847 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Me, I shipped a metal bracket. ( fighter plane), shipped that model to.
Thought i was supposed to.
My box was tall rectangle with lots of odd foam pieces.

Thanks! Let me check....

#848 5 years ago

You are good Eric. Anybody else??

#849 5 years ago

Tony did you send a bracket?

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You are good Eric. Anybody else??

Thanks for checking. Early on we discussed painting the screws that go into the bracket then fighter, that's why I sent my bracket.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/17?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.