IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 75.
#701 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

While you're swapping out your fighter planes, can someone be so kind as to provide the missing dimensions in the attached sketch so that I can fabricate a mounting bracket for my own fighter plane.
Much thanks!
[quoted image]

Which ones do you need? All of them? I could take some pics with a tape measure next to it if you like? I can do that this weekend....

#702 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Which ones do you need? All of them? I could take some pics with a tape measure next to it if you like? I can do that this weekend....

Thanks, just the metal bracket that supports the fighter plane.

#703 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Thanks, just the metal bracket that supports the fighter plane.

I know that. You have a million measurements in your sketch. Which of those measurements do you need?

#704 5 years ago

I would like to thank those of you who made payment last night. Some of you even included a tip which was very much appreciated. I'm still missing 3 payments. I would like to ship this Saturday. Just a friendly reminder that I need all payments to be made before I head to the post office tomorrow morning. I'm shipping all or none. I don't plan to make several trips to the post office, sorry I just don't have the time. Please check your PMs! Thanks!

#705 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I would like to thank those of you who made payment last night. Some of you even included a tip which was very much appreciated. I'm still missing 3 payments. I would like to ship this Saturday. Just a friendly reminder that I need all payments to be made before I head to the post office tomorrow morning. I'm shipping all or none. I don't plan to make several trips to the post office, sorry I just don't have the time. Please check your PMs! Thanks!

Just my 2 cents but I would think it would be fair to ship all of those that have paid and make anyone who hasn't paid wait until batch #2 is going to be shipped. No big deal to me as I'm in batch #2, but if I were one of the people whose planes were going to be shipped on Saturday and now they aren't because someone else didn't pay, I wouldn't be happy. Just sayin....

#706 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Just my 2 cents but I would think it would be fair to ship all of those that have paid and make anyone who hasn't paid wait until batch #2 is going to be shipped. No big deal to me as I'm in batch #2, but if I were one of the people whose planes were going to be shipped on Saturday and now they aren't because someone else didn't pay, I wouldn't be happy. Just sayin....

Yes Glen, I know that. I work Monday-Saturday. I requested Saturday OFF just to ship the planes. So it's not as easy as you might think for me. I can't make it to the post office during the week because they close at 4:30 and I get off work until 5:00. I work on Saturday too. This is the reason why I wanted to ship all of them at the same time.

I never charged a penny for my services until now that the planes are ready to ship. I do expect payment to be made in a timely manner. I've been posting about this for a couple of days now. I'm sure all payments will be made by the end of the day. If not, we'll see what we can do.

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I know that. You have a million measurements in your sketch. Which of those measurements do you need?

All of them. I need to make a bracket from scratch and have nothing to go on.

#708 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

All of them. I need to make a bracket from scratch and have nothing to go on.

I’m super busy but I’ll try to get it to

#709 5 years ago

All or nuthin.

E3E609EA-E3D9-4579-A857-52210BBE9C41 (resized).jpegE3E609EA-E3D9-4579-A857-52210BBE9C41 (resized).jpeg
#710 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

All or nuthin.[quoted image]

#711 5 years ago

Payment is sent. Thanks for your hard work.

#712 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Payment is sent. Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you!

#713 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes Glen, I know that. I work Monday-Saturday. I requested Saturday OFF just to ship the planes. So it's not as easy as you might think for me. I can't make it to the post office during the week because they close at 4:30 and I get off work until 5:00. I work on Saturday too. This is the reason why I wanted to ship all of them at the same time.
I never charged a penny for my services until now that the planes are ready to ship. I do expect payment to be made in a timely manner. I've been posting about this for a couple of days now. I'm sure all payments will be made by the end of the day. If not, we'll see what we can do.

Believe me George... I'm 100% with you! That's why I was saying they can wait until batch #2 is done. Tough noogies.

#714 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Believe me George... I'm 100% with you! That's why I was saying they can wait until batch #2 is done. Tough noogies.

That might be a bit cruel don’t you think?

No worries, only one left to pay and he already contacted me. All good! Planes take off tomorrow!

#715 5 years ago

Before I forget: Guys be careful with the wires. It’s solid wire, not stranded. Solid wire is less flexible and can easily snap off on the ends if you are not careful.

#716 5 years ago

Made it to the post office!

#717 5 years ago

All packages shipped! Will PM tracking information soon

#718 5 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to ship the planes

#719 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Thanks for taking the time to ship the planes

Thanks! I stayed up until 6:00am this morning carefully protecting the planes

#720 5 years ago

Wow.....That's so nice of you.

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Planes take off tomorrow!

#722 5 years ago

George, you are a beast. Thank you for your effort!

You...you may have changed the world.

#723 5 years ago

very excited about the planes! i am deciding which flashers to hook these up to and had a question for yall. I just recently got my idol/ruins flasher working and wanted to see if it is working properly. the only times it flashes for me is the following:
1. when deciding if you want the superball or not
2. when dogfight is going it flashes about every 5 seconds or so
3. when i hit a lit right ramp and it feeds back to right flipper (only when the gate to POA is CLOSED)

that is all i have noticed. Next time people play can you keep an eye on this and let me know if you notice more. thank you!!

#724 5 years ago

Batch 2 folks, allow me a day ot two before I continue working on your planes. This last all-nighter I pulled, hit me really hard and I’ve been in and out of bed since. I need to recharge my batteries!

Batch 1 folks, all Tracking numbers have been sent. Please track it and don’t allow the mailman to take the box back to the station just because nobody was there to receive the package or because your gate was closed.

For the most part, They won’t leave big boxes sitting outside and they just take it back to the station.

I need for you to open them up (carefully) the day you receive them. Don’t leave them inside the box any longer than necessary. There’s a lot of glued and moving parts to these planes.

Any questions? Let me know, I’m here to help

#725 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

George, you are a beast. Thank you for your effort!
You...you may have changed the world.

Thanks bud! You rock! I’ll contact you soon

#726 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

very excited about the planes! i am deciding which flashers to hook these up to and had a question for yall. I just recently got my idol/ruins flasher working and wanted to see if it is working properly. the only times it flashes for me is the following:
1. when deciding if you want the superball or not
2. when dogfight is going it flashes about every 5 seconds or so
3. when i hit a lit right ramp and it feeds back to right flipper (only when the gate to POA is CLOSED)
that is all i have noticed. Next time people play can you keep an eye on this and let me know if you notice more. thank you!!

The flasher should go off when you lock a ball too

#727 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The flasher should go off when you lock a ball too

ok thanks, mine does not flash with ball lock. will have to look into that.

#728 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

ok thanks, mine does not flash with ball lock. will have to look into that.

Really? Wow! That’s weird....

#729 5 years ago

Tight work Bro.
No worries on batch 2!.
Your doing great.
I still need to pay for fighter led.

#730 5 years ago

Tiger moth list: It's time to make your deposit. Please look for my PM. Thanks!

#731 5 years ago

I've been waiting by the front door today looking for my planes to fly in

#732 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I've been waiting by the front door today looking for my planes to fly in

#733 5 years ago

FYI, Any payments including the deposit for the Tiger moth are to be made friends and family only! If you don't trust me, PM me and I'll cancel your order. Sorry guys, I spend too many hours working on these planes.

Some sent their tiger moth deposits via goods and services and paypal is requesting the tracking numbers which I don’t have. Deposits have been refunded

#734 5 years ago

Hey Guys... it was me in Batch #2, who yesterday, sent George the $$$ via PayPal and selected the wrong way to send it. My Bad!

George, again I'm sorry... I don't use PP and really didn't know there was a difference

#735 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hey Guys... it was me in Batch #2, who yesterday, sent George the $$$ via PayPal and selected the wrong way to send it. My Bad!
George, again I'm sorry... I don't use PP and really didn't know there was a difference

No worries Kerry! You are good!

#736 5 years ago

Planes landed and look great!

Didn’t totally unpackage everything but does the fighter have two sets of connectors? Still bundled up.

Anyone do the install yet? What was the easiest and cleanest looking?

#737 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Planes landed and look great!
Didn’t totally unpackage everything but does the fighter have two sets of connectors? Still bundled up.
Anyone do the install yet? What was the easiest and cleanest looking?

PSW,

Yes, it has the LED harness connector and the propeller wires.

Please unpack the planes....carefully

#738 5 years ago

My planes came today, and wow were these ever perfectly wrapped with care. I can really tell KornFreak28 put love and care into each and every one. I don't have time to install them until this weekend at the earliest, but I was able to carefully unpack them and move them into my arcade room. They look stunning! I can't wait to put these in!

#739 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

My planes came today, and wow were these ever perfectly wrapped with care. I can really tell kornfreak28 put love and care into each and every one. I don't have time to install them until this weekend at the earliest, but I was able to carefully unpack them and move them into my arcade room. They look stunning! I can't wait to put these in!

Great to hear that! Can you confim the chrome in the biplane propeller looks OK? The chrome is the only part that wasn’t clear coated. It turns into an ugly grey...

#740 5 years ago

Got my planes today. Man they look great. Chrome looks good, still nice and shiny. Very carefully packed. I'll be installing them in the next couple of days. These are gonna look great in my game. I'll post pictures soon.

#741 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Got my planes today. Man they look great. Chrome looks good, still nice and shiny. Very carefully packed. I'll be installing them in the next couple of days. These are gonna look great in my game. I'll post pictures soon.

Great to hear that! I’m so glad I went for the plastic container now. Tiger moth will look even better! Thanks for your feedback!

#742 5 years ago

For the most “action” for your planes, connect them to the ruins flasher. That seems to be the flasher that spins the propeller more often than any other flasher. The dogfight flasher is OK but doesn’t get that much action. The right ramp flasher is my least favorite.

#743 5 years ago

For batch 2 my approach will be a little different. For batch 1, I did all the planes at once and shipped them all at once (for practical reasons) disregarding the order people got on the list.

That will no longer be the case. Now, I will go down the list and make 2 orders at a time. Once those 2 orders are done, I’ll ship them out and move on to the next 2 and so on and so forth. That, in the long run, will save time and even the guy at the very bottom of the list should get his planes a lot sooner. I’ve already started work on the first two orders.

If you are on batch 2 and you ordered a tiger moth, I will try my very best to ship all 3 planes at the same time. Tiger moth will ship in it’s own box....yeah, it’s that special

If you are in batch 3 and you ordered a Tiger moth, consider yourself now at the bottom of batch 2

There’s some people that are still pending the tiger moth deposit. FYI, If you fail to make the deposit in the next few days, you will be replaced. I’ve gotten so many requests for a tiger moth so, that won’t be a problem at all. Thanks!

#744 5 years ago

Got 'em installed today, very happy with them. Only thing I wish I could improved is to have the propellers spin in short bursts for a second or two instead of jerky movements when the flashers flash quickly. I wonder if incorporating a capacitor might help.

IMG-7585 (resized).JPGIMG-7585 (resized).JPGIMG-7586 (resized).JPGIMG-7586 (resized).JPGIMG-7587 (resized).JPGIMG-7587 (resized).JPG
#745 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Got 'em installed today, very happy with them. Only thing I wish I could improved is to have the propellers spin in short bursts for a second or two instead of jerky movements when the flashers flash quickly. I wonder if incorporating a capacitor might help.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you hooked them to? Which connector?

#746 5 years ago

I don’t have that issue at all. No capacitor is needed.

#747 5 years ago

Some flashers will only give you very short bursts, some will give you full spins. You must also have a snug fit inside the connector. Did you use the ruins flasher?

#748 5 years ago

Who here can post a video for me?

#749 5 years ago

My planes arrived today and they look awesome.

Thanks

#750 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

My planes arrived today and they look awesome.
Thanks

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
14,000 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/15?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.