20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 74.
#551 5 years ago

Mike, you got the pilot!

#552 5 years ago

Is there another option for an upgraded ruins/path of adventure thing. I like the look and would like to do something.

On topic I will take a pilot. I am in batch 3. Curious what other things will evolve before that batch is produced

#553 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Is there another option for an upgraded ruins/path of adventure thing. I like the look and would like to do something.
On topic I will take a pilot. I am in batch 3. Curious what other things will evolve before that batch is produced

You mean the POA red rails?

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You mean the POA red rails?

Yeah, I think that’s what he meant. What was Williams thinking with the red plastic? Yuck.

#555 5 years ago

I meant the ruins that look like jungle around the idol and if I remember right there was a mod that goes next to the path of adventure over the jackpot shots that go around. I think lior made them but no longer does/wants to. I was wondering if there was another option. Although I agree I don’t love the red around the path.

#556 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

I meant the ruins that look like jungle around the idol and if I remember right there was a mod that goes next to the path of adventure over the jackpot shots that go around. I think lior made them but no longer does/wants to. I was wondering if there was another option. Although I agree I don’t love the red around the path.

The ramp mod?

#557 5 years ago

#558 5 years ago

These things. I am terrible at terminology but if anyone has these or knows an alternative please let me know

D01171EB-F2F2-4CDC-8946-CDBA0D9644EC (resized).jpegD01171EB-F2F2-4CDC-8946-CDBA0D9644EC (resized).jpeg
#559 5 years ago

This is interesting. The original biplane looks like a masterpiece next to original fighter plastic (hard to call it plane).
George, your fighter looks like a pro next to biplane. Your improvement helps a lot on biplane, but now the fighter is in another league.

#560 5 years ago

Is everybody ready for my Ultimate weapon? Muaahhhaaaaa!!!

Who wants to see the real deal biplane in action?

67DC1EA0-71DB-4146-884B-23605029D275 (resized).jpeg67DC1EA0-71DB-4146-884B-23605029D275 (resized).jpeg

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

This is interesting. The original biplane looks like a masterpiece next to original fighter plastic (hard to call it plane).
George, your fighter looks like a pro next to biplane. Your improvement helps a lot on biplane, but now the fighter is in another league.

Thanks Davi!

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

[quoted image]

In for both planes!

...Can you make me one for IMDN too? Same thing, guns on the wings, spinny prop, etc.

#563 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

[quoted image]

Is it a possibility you could make this fly in the air?

#564 5 years ago

Before I post pics, Please be advised (in case you want my ultimate weapon, if not, disregard) All biplanes, are currently being worked on. Batch 1 biplanes are done pending some motors and some props. Batch 2 biplanes are entering the early stages of transformation.

If anybody from Batch 1 or batch 2 wants the tiger moth, it would have to be a separate order. Cannot cancel original biplane order. Sorry I didn’t unveil this beauty before but this is something that I developed last week. It was never my intention to work on the tiger moth, but I guess my creative juices got the best of me....again!

It is a MUCH MUCH more difficult plane to work on, way more difficult than the original plane! It takes 3 maybe 4 times as long, it is much more expensive and it’s a special limited edition only! Once my supply runs out, that’s it. This is for the most demanding plane owner!

I’ve had this tiger moth for months! Not sure if a spinning prop was even possible, I stored it inside a box and forgot about it.

Last week, I decided to give the beutiful tiger moth a try and boy am I glad I did! It was hard work, and it took lots of hours to complete. Lots of modifications were made. This is my first time working on a tiger moth and now I know exactly what it takes to make more with a far less modifications. The second tiger moth will look even better!

I even painted the prop just like the movie! Chrome nose, wood color with tri-colored prop tips. Looks amazing when spinning!

Unlike the original biplane which is held in place from the front and the rear, My plan is to anchor the tiger moth plane using a modified bracket that would hold it from the rear only which would make it look like it’s suspended in air. I’ll make the modified bracket today and post pics. Using the standard bracket for now.

The tiger moth has clean lines and beautiful spacers between the wings. I added extra tension wires to it. The tiger moth also comes with landing gear and pilot window

Enough words....Pics coming!

#565 5 years ago

I give you......My Ultimate weapon! Muaahhahahahahahha!!!!!!

05DAD705-CEA1-4691-B992-678D9124E631 (resized).jpeg05DAD705-CEA1-4691-B992-678D9124E631 (resized).jpeg0BEE070E-4574-4B14-9BA5-38A32FD186F5 (resized).jpeg0BEE070E-4574-4B14-9BA5-38A32FD186F5 (resized).jpeg

FF212AB2-2B47-4BC5-8AFA-BF186DD60646 (resized).jpegFF212AB2-2B47-4BC5-8AFA-BF186DD60646 (resized).jpeg

364126F6-5EA5-42CF-9220-FDCC2245EAC7 (resized).jpeg364126F6-5EA5-42CF-9220-FDCC2245EAC7 (resized).jpeg66478890-CC6D-4751-806C-CD9DBFE0169B (resized).jpeg66478890-CC6D-4751-806C-CD9DBFE0169B (resized).jpeg
#566 5 years ago

Next to original for comparison

22429774-0016-4691-B679-F67FE32634AA (resized).jpeg22429774-0016-4691-B679-F67FE32634AA (resized).jpeg371A5727-B9A3-406D-B16D-FE1E6E182B77 (resized).jpeg371A5727-B9A3-406D-B16D-FE1E6E182B77 (resized).jpeg
#567 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Is it a possibility you could make this fly in the air?

Maybe!

#568 5 years ago

Looks good - have to figure out how to put a gun turret in the back seat!

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Looks good - have to figure out how to put a gun turret in the back seat!

Working on that....

#570 5 years ago

Looks like I’ll be shipping batch 1 this weekend!

#571 5 years ago

First tiger moth has been claimed!

#572 5 years ago

What’s the price?

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s the price?

Allow me a few hours to figure that out. Out with the family at the moment

#574 5 years ago

Second tiger moth claimed!

#575 5 years ago

George... I'm in on the 3rd Tiger Moth. Looks Great!

Thank You!

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

George... I'm in on the 3rd Tiger Moth. Looks Great!
Thank You!

#577 5 years ago

Did you determine the best location to wire these up to work as original does but with spinning props as well?

I understand there are several spots for different effects, but what works best in conjunction with what the dmd is doing?

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Next to original for comparison
[quoted image][quoted image]

YOU BASTARD!

Godammit George! Evil Bro. Just...evil.

Gawd I love ya.

#579 5 years ago

I’ll take a Tiger Moth.

#580 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Did you determine the best location to wire these up to work as original does but with spinning props as well?
I understand there are several spots for different effects, but what works best in conjunction with what the dmd is doing?

I recommend you insert the wires for both planes into the ruins flasher connector, right ramp flasher connector or fighter plane harness connector. Once I ship hopefully this weekend, I’ll post detailed instructions

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

YOU BASTARD!
Godammit George! Evil Bro. Just...evil.
Gawd I love ya.

Sorry!!! My creative juices took me into uncharted territory!

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from keys88:

I’ll take a Tiger Moth.

Awesome! You do realize the biplane can’t be cancelled correct? Work on biplanes started already. So you’ll end up with 2 biplanes. As long as you are OK with that, you got it! You can later sell the one of the biplanes on ebay

#583 5 years ago

Know that whatever he is charging is more than reasonable considering the work needed to produce these. I will take the upgraded one. As a batch three guy I have a long wait

Really fantastic work!!

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Know that whatever he is charging is more than reasonable considering the work needed to produce these. I will take the upgraded one. As a batch three guy I have a long wait
Really fantastic work!!

Batch 3 people can afford to not send in their original biplane only if you get on the exclusive tiger moth list. If you don’t you can just send in your original biplane. Again, the tiger moth is a Halloween special edition and will not last but a few days, maybe a few more hours

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

Really fantastic work!!

Yes, thank you! As it is, The tiger moth is really difficult to work on without a spinning prop! Adding the motor and prop takes the difficulty to a whole new level. Price will be reasonable but fair to me as well

#586 5 years ago

5 of the 7 tiger moths I have available have been claimed! Will try to get a few more before I close the tiger moth order. I may have an 8th tiger moth available in the next few days. For people ordering the tiger moth, some form of payment will have to be made before I work on them. Too much work involved and cannot have people cancel on me. If you don’t pay, we just work on your original biplane and pass the tiger moth to someone else. I’ll collect payment for the tiger moth after I ship batch 1! Hopefully this weekend! Can’t wait!

#587 5 years ago

I will not work on a single tiger moth until batch 1 is shipped and taken care of

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Who wants to see the real deal biplane in action?
[quoted image]

Isn't the real one a stampe? ;p

"The actual plane used in the filming of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was a Belgian Stampe SV.4 biplane. Its actual registration is G-BHFG. The presence of a tailwheel and the flush wing tank separates it from a British De Havilland DH 82 Tiger Moth." - http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/German_biplane

I just bought this one yesterday. I'd been looking for one for the past 3 years!!!!
stampe (resized).pngstampe (resized).png

Regardless, yours still looks fantastic!

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Isn't the real one a stampe? ;p
"The actual plane used in the filming of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was a Belgian Stampe SV.4 biplane. Its actual registration is G-BHFG. The presence of a tailwheel and the flush wing tank separates it from a British De Havilland DH 82 Tiger Moth." - http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/German_biplane
I just bought this one yesterday. I'd been looking for one for the past 3 years!!!!
[quoted image]
Regardless, yours still looks fantastic!

Yeah you mean this one? Very difficult to find! Plus, that is not the correct scale! That is 1:50 scale, we need 1:48 scale which makes the tiger moth the correct one for this mod. The tiger moth is as close as it gets in the correct scale. Find me a stampe in 1:48 scale and then we can talk

18C984BE-3B85-47AD-900F-603DDB7AC445 (resized).jpeg18C984BE-3B85-47AD-900F-603DDB7AC445 (resized).jpeg
#590 5 years ago

arrg. seller says its 1:48 that picture says 1:50 (never knew such a size existed).

Whats the approximate wing span on your tiger 1:48?

My fighter is around 30mm wider than my biplane.

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from koops:

arrg. seller says its 1:48 that picture says 1:50 (never knew such a size existed).
Whats the approximate wing span on your tiger 1:48?
My fighter is around 30mm wider than my biplane.

Yeah you can install that one but it is not the correct scale. Almost impossible to find! I’m soldering motors at the moment. I might be able to check on that later

#592 5 years ago

Your killing me Korn. Tiger moth, my mind is going to explode.

#593 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Your killing me Korn. Tiger moth, my mind is going to explode.

I know Eric, sorry about that my friend! It wasn’t intentional, I promise

I just cannot stop!!! I need help!!!

#594 5 years ago

The 1st step is admitting you need help.
I to am a member of mods anonymous.
Hi every one, my name is Eric.

#595 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The 1st step is admitting you need help.
I to am a member of mods anonymous.
Hi every one, my name is Eric.

#596 5 years ago

Guys, please don’t think your original biplane is a second class citizen to the tiger moth ( ) Your original biplane will look cool as hell and you will like it a lot! The tiger moth is only for the most demanding plane owners! Again, your original biplane will get the best treatment possible and will rock your game just like the tiger moth! Well sorta

#597 5 years ago

If you were to ask me, I’ll say the tiger moth is only if you intend to keep your game forever. If you plan on selling it later, the biplane will do just fine.

BTW, one more tiger moth was just claimed! Only one left! Hopefully I can get some more soon!

#598 5 years ago

I'll take the last Tiger Moth if available...

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I'll take the last Tiger Moth if available...

You got it! Are you in batch 3 by any chance?

#600 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You got it! Are you in batch 3 by any chance?

Yes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

14,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/12?hl=skyrex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.