image-455.jpg
image-953.jpg
image-281.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-523.jpg
image-446.jpg
image-701.jpg

#1 9 years ago

For sale or trade looking for data east Star Wars plus second pin or Twilight Zone (I would add cash) that's my first choice of trade but very open to any trade offers 1for 1,1 for 2 what ever .
This IJ is a diamond in the rough ,no LED's ,faded cabinet hasn't been shopped in years.
BUT !! Works 100% plays just like the $8000 version so if you don't want to do anything cosmetic with it you can enjoy playing it worry free.
The playfield is in excellent condition 8 out 10
Asking $4650 or trade equal value
810-588-2649
Mike

image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg image-523.jpgimage-523.jpg image-446.jpgimage-446.jpg image-123.jpgimage-123.jpg image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg image-953.jpgimage-953.jpg image-455.jpgimage-455.jpg
#2 9 years ago

I spent a little time with Indy yesterday and changed all the insert lights to LEDs about 50, looking a lot nicer!!

image-703.jpgimage-703.jpg image-335.jpgimage-335.jpg image-176.jpgimage-176.jpg image-971.jpgimage-971.jpg
#3 9 years ago

image-642.jpgimage-642.jpg
Front veiw

#4 9 years ago

Someone actually paid $8000 for one of these?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I spent a little time with Indy yesterday and changed all the insert lights to LEDs about 50, looking a lot nicer!!

What kind of LEDs did you use? It looks like you went with some narrow angle ones, but the monster insert sizes in IJ require LEDs with lots of light spread. That is, of course, if you go with LEDs at all - you're going to lose a lot of fading effects unless you have LED OCD.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Someone actually paid $8000 for one of these?

Maybe he's referring to this mint HUO one (listed for $8,000 but not clear what the final deal actually was).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-1993-williams-indiana-jones-huo

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

What kind of LEDs did you use? It looks like you went with some narrow angle ones, but the monster insert sizes in IJ require LEDs with lots of light spread. That is, of course, if you go with LEDs at all - you're going to lose a lot of fading effects unless you have LED OCD.

Yeah jayhawk ,
I've been married for 23 years so I've heard plenty of times I can't do anything right
But even with the wrong leds in there it still looks better then it did .This Indy is way over do for a shopping I think my price is fair market value .

#8 9 years ago

Man wish you weren't 5 hours away...

#9 9 years ago

Here's a little video of the boot up!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Man wish you weren't 5 hours away...

Give up your Star Wars and bring some cash I'll meet you half way ?

#11 9 years ago

How much cash? My SW is in pretty good shape....recently shopped and outfitted with coin taker LEDs.

#12 9 years ago

It was my 1st machine i ever purchased...not sure if I wanna part with it lol

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Yeah jayhawk ,
I've been married for 23 years so I've heard plenty of times I can't do anything right

LOL. I hear you on that one. But we get used to it.

#14 9 years ago

Haha. I love the married for 23 years and mess up comment.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

It was my 1st machine i ever purchased...not sure if I wanna part with it lol

Message decoded...

"it's going to take stupid money for me to sell it".

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Message decoded...
"it's going to take stupid money for me to sell it".

Yea I read between the lines with that first pin remark and didn't even try to negotiate .

#17 9 years ago

Shipping kills my dream....or is it reality?

#18 9 years ago

I know the right pinhead is out there .......

#19 9 years ago

I'm the Right pinhead, wrong location

#21 9 years ago

Sale pending..

#22 9 years ago

Sold to a great guy !

#23 9 years ago

Thanks Mike!! You can deliver a game to me anytime.

Very nice to meet and chat with you and your wife.

Good luck on the quest for TZ. It's worth the effort.

Someone sell Mike a nice TZ.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pinball-adventure-tradesell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.