1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago

Looks awesome, I want one too

1 week later
#49 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

no for this area i will go with leds for sure when the idol spin!!!! but for the bricks and my design hack no hahah...
i really recommend to people who buying my idol design to buy this idol base from davi because you can match it to my idol color and you can also add leds. in the old one you can add leds but its will be only yellow or orange.
he also working on the front lock of the idol and you can get it also in any color you want!

I want get davi's mod too! Davi, when do you expect to finish your mods? What are you using to light up the Idol?

#51 6 years ago

ok here is another update. the design is ready to print. i wish its will fit perfect and i have 0 mistakes (i dont think so hahah) i made my best with this design and also i made it 6-8 mm thick so its will be very strong and not like the original cheap plastic (1.5 mm) its will take 2-4 days of printing with 2 printers and i'm not going to connect them but i will paint it with the connection lines because i need to make another design for molding. i still dont know the price but the volume of the idol ruins is double 3 from the ramp so its more resin and more weight more paint more time = price and shipping will be higher from the ramp. my maximum price is 320$ but as i said i still dont know maybe its will be lower and i promise to do my best! but its not going to be over 320$ for sure! i will be happy to make it in the same price as the ramp or lower because i want to sell a lot of them. i will open the pre-order soon when i will have all the details about price, painting and more. i think this one going to be limited edition i will do 1 run maybe maybe 2. the second run for the ramp mod is open and i will make it after the idol and when i will get 20-25 orders.
this mod and my ramp mod are not 3d printed! the 3d pinting is just for the first model!
thanks guys i will update you asap

Thanks Lior! This idol mod is going to look incredible!

#55 6 years ago

Davi, please see my PM. Thanks!

#59 6 years ago

Lior, It looks amazing! Can't wait to see the final version! On mine, I'll be installing a green flasher cap or going with your fake fire idea. You can post pictures of my ramp, no problem. As far as color goes, I went in a different direction. I really like that dusty yellow color of the Egyptian pyramids. I think Lior did a fantastic job. He was able to capture my idea and paint it exactly how I wanted it.

I also picked this color because I think it matches the mini playfield really well. All the other colors are great but I really think the yellow matches the playfield perfectly. I will get my Idol in grey to resemble the movie. To me, the idol is one part of the adventure and the the mini playfield and ramp is another part of the adventure. Lior, make sure you capture all the details of my ramp

#61 6 years ago

You forgot the details!

IMG_2959 (resized).PNGIMG_2959 (resized).PNG

IMG_3009 (resized).PNGIMG_3009 (resized).PNG

#63 6 years ago

the photo you post are only with the base color its not the final one i made....

Added one more pic

#65 6 years ago

Painting live! Hahah 5 hours skype

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

A M A Z I N G
As suggested by KornFreak28 I really have to create idol base/rotor/lock in grey like this.
Good job man!

Yes! I think everyone getting the idol mod should also get the rotor lock and door in grey or brown. If you use solid grey or brown materials, it will match perfectly with the Idol mod and will never have any ball wear issues

1 week later
#78 6 years ago

thanks!!!!
sorry for the delay. i will paint this wrong size pieces in other color next week and i still need to design it in the right sizes but i will do that only after the first run of the ramp after all of them will be shipped.
for the price i'm still working on it but its going to be 300-360$ my cost for this part is so crazy. silicone for the mold is 65 kg and it cost to much money here and its only for 20 pieces... and i also have the resin and paint and fees and taxes and blah blah blah blah.
i know i said 320$ is my maximum price but i cant loose money and its almost 10 hours of work for each one and my costs are crazy im still working on it to make it less money but if its will be to thick its will brake easy. the volume of this piece are crazy
i will open a pre-order next week and i will start to make them when i will get 40 orders!!!! no more and no less! maybe i will make 50 i'm not sure but this mod going to be LE of 40-50 pieces ONLY or if i will get over 80 orders in a month or another 40 orders after i will think about it.... this parts is very hard to make!
i will be happy to know who's in? but guys please be serious

Count me in

2 weeks later
#90 6 years ago

Hey Lior, How's the pre-order going so far?

#96 6 years ago

Paid! Not sure yet on color

#106 6 years ago

Happy Birthday!

#107 6 years ago

Helloooooo!!! Anybody here?

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

***Idol door - Ruin edition***
Available with Lior's Ruin mod only
Face design by Lior

I want one too!!! Great idea for the bricks!

#118 6 years ago

How many more do you need?

#120 6 years ago

COMING SOON.... DROP TARGETS FOR IJ AND FOR MORE GAMES SOON...

#131 6 years ago

i didn't post it there but if someone can help its will be awesome i think i will get more orders when i will post the final version with the right size and with more colors but the problem is i don't want to waste my time and my money if im not getting 40 orders.

I think posting the final version and final colors will help you get to 40 orders and more. But, I understand your point. Difficult spot

#133 6 years ago

Are we getting close? How many more orders do you need?

#136 6 years ago

Are you going to sell the plane and mini ruins?

#138 6 years ago

You mean after 2017?

2 weeks later
#154 6 years ago

Did you get the 40 orders? Is today the last day?

#156 6 years ago

got only 2 or 1 orders more i need to check. i still waiting for answer from this guys. if you got my message and you dont want to buy the mod you can send me a message you dont want its not so hard. very very easy
still waiting for answer from:
sparkup - will pay soon
litzdoc - pm sent waiting for payment
latinfantom - pm sent waiting for payment
cosmicchasm - pm sent waiting for payment
thebigdog - pm sent waiting for payment
king_jelly - pm sent waiting for payment
mikehogue - pm sent waiting for payment
nofx - pm sent waiting for payment
rdoyle1978 - pm sent waiting for payment
quicksilvershelb - pm sent waiting for payment
im giving for it few days maybe until 2018 and i will decide what to do after.

Sounds good Thanks!

1 month later
#165 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I know it sounds simple and has been stated many times before. . . but Id really like a more detailed Biplane with realistic Indy and Henry at the controls. Fancy it up with the motorized prop, maybe a couple leds to accompany gunfire, etc.
Probably wasting my "entry" as it is not very original, but that hideous stock biplane would do nothing but detract from any other masterpiece Lior creates.

I was going to say the same thing! I want a realistic looking bi-plane with a realistic-looking, rotating propeller at slow to medium speed only, unlike some out there that spin super fast in short quick bursts. That does not look realistic at all. If you can make the propeller spin during the entire game even better.

You want a real challenge? Make both the Bi-plane and fighter planes with rotating propellers! That would take this game to a new level!

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Maybe a bit selfish of me, but I already have high detail planes on my IJ. They were modified from an old model kit as well.
So... the mini-pf ruins/guides are top on my list. The factory ones look really out of place next to the new ramp cover... but that's already on Lior's list, along with a bunch of other good ideas.
The only other cool mods I can think of are:
-Three-dimenionsal slingshot plastics/lane guides with some cool build-up. Maybe even a moving part that links to the kicker? Think of a blade or something like that. I know Hobbit has something similar.
-Three-dimensional/relief apron. A sculpted apron would be over the top. Maybe embedded with some jewels or other items that are lit from behind. Cactus Canyon had a combination of plastic/metal parts that worked well too. Maybe an add-on if there is space.
That's all I got.

Can you show pics of your planes?

#173 6 years ago

Ok if the planes don't count towards the giveaway I got an awesome idea for a mod you could make: Do a miniature idol (or buy it from ebay) and make a pedestal for it and attach it somehow to the plastic on the corner behind the POA. Then have it light up (with a spot light or something) during the entire game or only during the Idol mode depending on the customer's preference. That would look really cool and there is plenty of room back there.

23D7C928-8423-4766-A6EA-74F51FD9CC9A (resized).png23D7C928-8423-4766-A6EA-74F51FD9CC9A (resized).png
3CB16A1E-E02C-4866-B613-129142B8F7E6 (resized).png3CB16A1E-E02C-4866-B613-129142B8F7E6 (resized).png
88E1C60B-94E3-415F-9FE1-04B60474D34D (resized).png88E1C60B-94E3-415F-9FE1-04B60474D34D (resized).png
286BEECD-DA3E-41CD-BF93-8A62622167F5 (resized).png286BEECD-DA3E-41CD-BF93-8A62622167F5 (resized).png

C64941AF-9589-4512-A456-45F8D3A99C46 (resized).jpegC64941AF-9589-4512-A456-45F8D3A99C46 (resized).jpeg

#176 6 years ago

someone made it before and also few people sell it for a crazy price (39,95 €) and its 3d printing who looks soooo ugly.

Then make it better! That's a challenge

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Only picture I have handy. Not sure why the glass is half-off in this shot? Maybe testing clearance?

They look really nice! Thanks for sharing!

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Take a look at the one on pinballmod.com

Wow! That's a really nice plane!

#182 6 years ago

I'm about to buy the pinsound board. Do you guys know if I need to buy any additional cables, adaptors or connections? Thanks!

#185 6 years ago

Lior sorry for posing about the Pinsound board here in your thread...I thought I was posting in the IJ thread.

Davi, Thanks!

#186 6 years ago

Lior,

How many more orders are needed to make the Idol?

#189 6 years ago

About the giveaway: Seems like you are making all the mods possible for this machine including the planes, mini and rope bridge. The only other mod I can think of is a super cool topper. I would leave the design up to you since I know you would come up with something amazing

2 weeks later
#192 6 years ago

Any new customers for the Idol ruins?

1 week later
#196 6 years ago

printing one part of the idol for test right now... after that if its fit in Monday i will print the all model and will start working on the casting and i will decide what to do. still waiting for more orders and great news! im very close to finish the mini pf rails i think i will ship them with the idol together to save shipping costs. but i need this part because i dont want to take mine off so if someone have this part or know where i can get it please let me know i promise to give him free mini pf ruins with the new design if he can send me the old part asap. i have also new design for the ij im working on and i will post it soon....

Shipping the Idol with the mini ruins is great news!!!

#199 6 years ago

yes i think i will finish them in the same time but i must get the part because i dont want to take mine on and off the machine 1000 times

You only need to remove them once no? In my opinion, It's going to be very hard for someone to send you the 2 plastic walls for 2 reasons. # 1 The shipping charges. It's crazy expensive to send a package overseas. # 2 Nobody wants to remove their walls either. I hope someone does this for you because we all want the Idol and mini ruins done asap but I fear waiting for someone to ship you the walls could delay the project even longer. Hopefully someone close to you can ship the parts you need but I think it's way faster if you remove yours and get this show on the road. No pressure, just my opinion

1 week later
#203 6 years ago

the evolution of the idol ruins hahahahha
i just print the new one but the bad news are its not fit perfect its to big in few places and its very very hard to make it because the old model (original) is 1mm and the new one cant be less of 8mm so i need to find a solution for the screws and idol orange base so maybe i will send with the idol more parts like idol base and screw holders in new size... im not sure but what im going to do now its to redesign it if its not going to work again im going to send new parts with the idol ruins...

Good job! What do you mean “send new parts with the idol ruins”?

1 month later
#213 6 years ago

Hello Lior, any updates? Thanks

2 weeks later
#218 5 years ago

I would help but I'm still assembling my playfield. I suggest several people provide measurements and photos just to be on the safe side. One machine could be a little different than the other. This would minimize the chance of something being a little off.

1 week later
#234 5 years ago

Any updates?

1 month later
#245 5 years ago

Lior,

How is the design coming along?

2 weeks later
#250 5 years ago

no. i have no progress with prints now. im trying to find solution maybe i will give this project to other guy....

Lior,

Please don't take this the wrong way but I personally don't like the idea of someone else doing this project. I'm sure everybody feels the same way. We know it's been difficult for you to make this Idol fit and we all know you've been busy with other projects, but we all wanted you to do it because you have great talents.

Not sure if you were joking or not but If you really decide to hand this to somebody else, what options do we have? I personally would like for you to finish this project but I'm not sure how realistic that is given the situation and how busy you are at the moment. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#264 5 years ago

When do you think you'll be showing the colors options for the Idol?

#266 5 years ago

far away. now its just make it fit to the playfield. and im still printing. my printers are busy with other projects. only after casting for all orders i will do the colors.

Sounds good, Thanks!

1 week later
#267 5 years ago

Any updates Lior?

3 weeks later
#277 5 years ago

Looking good!!!

1 week later
#286 5 years ago

AS I SAID!!!!! ITS NOT 3D PRINT ITS HAND PAINT 8 HOURS AND CASTING WITH RESIN!
when your buying a dvd with a movie you pay 20$ 20$ for a disc?!?!? wow so expensive!
5$ FOR THIS PRINT HAHA YOUR FUNNY. IF ITS SO CHEAP DESIGN YOUR OWN IDOL. GOOD LUCK
AND YES FREE REPLACEMENT I SOLD OVER 40 RAMPS AND NOTHING BRAKES IM DOING LECTURES FOR 3D PRINTING AND CASTING FOR 5 YEARS AND I HAVE OVER 26 PRINTERS. HAVE A GOOD LUCK TO PRINT IT UPSIDE DOWN

LOOOLLLL!!!!!!

#289 5 years ago

maybe ask him to print the planes and to paint them he will sell you them for 2$ hahahah

Hahahahaha too funny Lior!

#291 5 years ago

BTW GUYS. kornfreak28 DOING A GREAT PLANES FOR IJ WITH LEDS AND MOTORS!!!! YOU CAN SEE THEM HERE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service
AND ALSO IN THE IJ THREAD
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club
its will be great if you can post few photos also here

Thanks For the compliments Lior! Coming from a true artist, it means a lot to me

I’m really doing my best with the planes. I’ll post some pics later today

#294 5 years ago

great! i will send you private message soon. if you have place to do 3d print i will send you my model for the planes
AND FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS QUICK UPDATE IF YOU WANT MY IJ IDOL MOD OR ANY OTHER MODS YOU CAN CONTACT pinstersix HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU WITH THE PAINT FOR 10$!!!!!

Thanks for the offer!

3 weeks later
#307 5 years ago

a message from the guy who got the prints.
heya,
sorry, busy finishing up a few print jobs, honestly havent even had a chance to get to it yet should have some free time tomorrow to get the changes done

Any Updates Lior?

3 weeks later
#312 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lior....
I'm not going to walk on eggshells, pussy foot, appease, or be silent.
We've reached an impasse with a year of waiting and development.
The fact that you gave up and using lack of time as an excuse over a year...well bud, just a shame.
You should have never accepted money in advance. For me its not about the money. I waste way to much money on mods I really don't need.
If you dont have a completion date and expected shipping immediately after... It may now be the time to address the group of pre-paid customers and start the refunds.
I would like the opinions of the group with out messaging all involved.
I really can't believe more have not chimed in and asked questions such as myself these last 6 months.
Its your last post, "I don't want to make it anymore"
Well, I don't want to wait anymore.
To bad, I really wanted it to match my ramp cover. But, it is not really 100% a good fit. It needs some shaving, grinding, then follow up paint work. The poa and it dont always work together well.
Lior, you started this mess, how you going to make this good?
Eric

I agree with Eric. Lior you are a good guy and I understand that you don’t want to deal with making the ruins anymore but I’ts been a year since most of us paid and Like Eric, I also think it’s time to start processing refunds to whoever wants them. I think this is the best way to go about it.

If the Australian guy ends up making the mod in the future, great....But as of right now, I really think it’s time. Sorry Lior, I know you really tried

#314 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

In delay situations like this, I’ve found the best option for the buyer is to request a refund. So I vote for that as a path forward. Obviously the guy making them in AU should also get our email addresses, so once done and available, I can get one.
JeffS

I agree. If the guy in Australia ever makes them, we can buy them directly from him

#321 5 years ago

for the people who wants the refund. if you get a refund you cant buy it in the future when its will be ready i dont care to give a refund but if you want a refund please send me a private message with the payal transaction number and you will get it in 6 days max! i gave refund for few people so no problem at all

send me a private message. if you want a refund for the ramp also no problem please ship it to me back and when i will get it i will give you a full refund for both. thanks

Thanks! Have you spoken to the Australian guy? Do you have a estimated time when he will be done with it? Don’t get me wrong, I would like to get the ruins but would like to know if progress if being made. Thanks Lior!

#325 5 years ago

im sending him tons of message and i can show you i also paid him last week 1500$ for more hours and he ignoring me but i know this guy he will do it but he really busy!

I believe you. If we get the refunds can we buy the ruins from you (again) when you finally start making them?

#327 5 years ago

im saying again im honest and very good guy. i can promise THIS MOD GOING TO BE READY. when? i dont know its depends with other person who doing the design but because i lost money and time and as i said its just hobby I'M GOING TO GIVE 50% DISCOUNT FOR THIS MOD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO PAID AND GOT A REFUND IF THEY WANT TO BUY IT WHEN ITS READY.
im working now with my invoice system to get all transaction numbers from paypal. after that i need to call them to give you full refunds with no fees or shit you will get what you paid and i really want to make something t make all of you happy. i can give 10$ for each person or as i said i can give 50% discount one this mod is ready. sorry guys again. please wait for refund 2 weeks max AND PLEASE DONT DESTROY THIS THREAD if you dont get a refund after this time frame do what you want but for now. trust me you will get all back 1000% sure

Sounds perfect Lior! This way everybody gets their money back and a discount if they want to buy the mod again! I’ll be buying it once it’s completed and ready. Thanks for doing the right thing Lior!

#334 5 years ago

Lior told us yesterday we can still get the mod after getting the refund. He even offered a discount! Doesn’t get any simpler than that, not sure why people are in panic mode

#338 5 years ago

thank you very much.
as i said in my ramp mod the fiorst 10 was with small problem with fitting so please check your number and send me pm if you still have a problem let me know and i will send you replacment without sending it back!
i was working all day about to make the idol and refund and im going to post something soon!

Lior, if people get refunds are you still going to sell them the ruins when they are done yes or no?

#341 5 years ago

no because its going to be limited edition. if you got a refund you cant order it again when you get refund you will be at the end of the list. and the people who waiting to pay will replace you when its ready.
and i will explain why not. paypal takes 6.4% fees from me when i get the money and when im sending they will take 3.4-6.4% from the one who got the money so if im giving a refund for someone im paying 12.8% and because its over 180 im paying another 10% so its 28% so thats why im not giving the option to order again if you got a refund from me and because its limited edition i prefer to sell this mod only for people who trust me and appreciate my work.
i have over 20 people in the waiting list to pay for pre order but i will not take money from them because the list is full and because the mod is not ready. and because its limited edition 50 pieces only!!!!
more questions please in pm. thanks

I understand but why you say this yesterday? Very confusing...

A07C2052-8374-4707-A1F2-D282225AB85B (resized).jpegA07C2052-8374-4707-A1F2-D282225AB85B (resized).jpeg
#347 5 years ago

IMO, if you were to update the thread every now and then (even if you don't have any significant updates) it would make things a whole lot better. When a month goes by without any updates or comments, people start getting anxious. I know you are super busy but even just a simple comment like "Still working on it" or "Still waiting on AU guy" or something along those lines would be good. Not trying to tell you how to run your show, just my .02 cents

#349 5 years ago

Yes! How about working on the mini playfield rails?

#351 5 years ago

free time? hahaha so funny. i dont have free time and no im not going work on ANY MOD UNTIL THE IDOL IS READY. in my free time i will work on the idol

I wanted the mini playfield rails really bad

1 week later
#355 5 years ago

Hello,

Did anybody have this issue when installing the ramp mod? Basically, it doesn’t reach the screw hole. Not sure if I need to make an adjustment somewhere? Thanks!

9E279A86-EC81-46EE-AED9-7076D978C4C9 (resized).jpeg9E279A86-EC81-46EE-AED9-7076D978C4C9 (resized).jpeg
#357 5 years ago

this is the wrong thread. please post it in the ramp thread. i also sent you pm before about that. i will be near the machine only in December. all ramps was cast from the same mold. and i never saw this problem. maybe you install something wrong in your playfield.

Do you think I need more gap between the ramp and the POA?

52AA02B5-4000-455A-8C50-B3A26C2C874F (resized).jpeg52AA02B5-4000-455A-8C50-B3A26C2C874F (resized).jpeg
#359 5 years ago

do you have my manual? im not near the machine as i told you. if you dnt have the manual please send me email.
thanks and pm are better

No please email it to me

#361 5 years ago

Sent. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#366 5 years ago

hello guys. i still dosent have a update from the au guy....

Sorry Lior but I got to ask: Why does the AU guy say “4 days” and 17 days later we still have no updates from him? Has he done any work at all?

#369 5 years ago

to be honest i dont know. he didnt respond this is the last message i got from him
I have something else going on right now in my life. I should not have to disclose my personal information to appease you so you can then appease your customers. You will hear from me in 4 days when I return.
I understand you are frustrated and your customers are, but right now that and every other customer is the absolute least of my problems.
and i sent to him a lot of message. as i said another guy working on it from 0. and from him i got "working on it" but he said when he start its will take time because he his very busy

Wow, sounds like the AU guy is a super busy Jackass. Thanks Lior!

#374 5 years ago

Davi to the Rescue!!!!

1 week later
#380 5 years ago

What's the status with the guy Davi recommended?

2 weeks later
#384 5 years ago

VERY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
wants to know what is it? wait until 2019.... its will be a great gift for the new year!
for now you can start guess.....
now im going to make some pinsound mix for my machines and for the community and after that.... surprise!!!!!!

Hahahahaha just tell us!

2 weeks later
#390 5 years ago

tons of updates hahahah its back to life and im excited!!!! i have a question for you guys!
here is the list also with the people who got the refund
Nuhobby – paid - ?
Drano – paid – custom color
Smokinjoe73 – paid - ?
That_pin_dude – CANCEL
loren3233 – paid - ?
jeffspinballpalace – paid - grey
fordtudoor – paid – grey
2fun – paid – brown
Jbovenzi – paid – brown
Frogger – paid - grey
Ericpinballfan – paid – custom color
Eyore – paid – custom color
@Tractordoc- paid - ?
Pingod – CANCEL
@Koops- CANCEL
KornFreak28 - ? –
Jamesmc – CANCEL
Volkdrive – custom color
Frogger – grey – paid
Tonycip – custom color – paid
Pball - ? – paid
@Cheeks- ? -paid
Sparkup – custom color – paid
Defdumblindkid – grey - paid
Wdpvideo – CANCEL
Playpin2 – CANCEL
Latinfantom – custom color - paid
Binger – CANCEL
Flippyd - ? - paid
WAITING LIST
Dendoc
gouveia
falcondriver
bobcade
Sjolund
so now its the question. im going to paint it and to see how its looks with the gap and all changes. which color you think i should paint it?
brown?
gray?
custom color?
sand?
if you want to be in the waiting list please send me pm
thanks

I think you should do grey with some dark shadows here and there and some moss/greenery on the walls just like in the first movie.

Why do you only have a ? On my name? I paid a long time ago. Thanks!

#391 5 years ago

Do something like this

07A3C8C9-C0EB-42A1-8CE4-7DF43FA7A89B (resized).jpeg07A3C8C9-C0EB-42A1-8CE4-7DF43FA7A89B (resized).jpeg602D021E-CB33-473A-841A-795F919D4668 (resized).jpeg602D021E-CB33-473A-841A-795F919D4668 (resized).jpegBEC42273-AEE1-4A95-9BE9-0336B4A30031 (resized).jpegBEC42273-AEE1-4A95-9BE9-0336B4A30031 (resized).jpeg
#395 5 years ago

this is angkor temple. my gray colors is with same colors.... and your first phtos is like the custom color. aim not going to make more colors!
only the colors i wrote before!
btw next time when you upload photos please select low. its to much big and takes all of the screen....

Why do you always assume things and jump to conclusions??? When did I say to make more colors??? To me all 3 pictures look like grey!!!!

#397 5 years ago

im not going to make more colors! if you want any special color for you its extra cost and send me a pm please not here.
about the list. sorry my mistake i just edit it....

No I don’t want any special color for me. Just tell me what colors you have so I can pick one and finally get the mod. The pictures where just ideas. Why do you take it as A suggestion to make more colors??

#399 5 years ago

because you said do something like that.... i ask just which color you want me to paint the model i have now? i want to know it until the weekend which colors people wants to see and to paint it

Ok I would like to see your light grey from post 56. Thanks

#406 5 years ago

I don’t think it’s dark at all. Looks like real ruins. Excited to see the grey!

#412 5 years ago

so for now
1 sand
5 custom
2 brown
4 light grey
im going to paint it tomorrow. and for now the color going to be custom color. you can still send me a ideas or which color you want to see next

Do you think you can paint one custom and one light grey for comparison? I just feel that the light grey gives it a more old ruin look than any other color available. No worries, they will both sell

#415 5 years ago

no i cant. i have now only 1 model and im not going to print another one and to sculpt again. i will paint the other colors only when the mold is ready and its will take time. so thats why im asking which color to do now. in my ramp i did my favorite color was custom color this looks FANTASTICS! (for me) no one was with balls to get the gray ramp hahaha but it was also my favorite.

custom color is just name of a color its not custom color for each person. its just the name for the light brown color same as the ramp

If you do light grey instead of the dark grey, I have the balls

#421 5 years ago

i was talking about the ramp. the ramp is light gray! no one toke it! and as i said 10000000000 times. THE IDOL NOT GOING TO BE IN DARK GRAY ONLY LIGHT GRAY AND ALSO SAND AND BROWN AND CUSTOM COLOR
[quoted image]

Damn! That looks fantastic! I want my Idol mod to be just like this

#425 5 years ago

Great choice

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Thank you George. You getting the same?

Yes sir!

#442 5 years ago

Looks great Lior! Can’t wait to see the light grey

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,419.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design?tu=kornfreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.