1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Ive been thinking of adding green vines and fiolage to my ball lock ruins. Give me couple days to think of something different. Redesigning these old plastics is a great idea. Curious what you have in mind?
Eric

1 month later
#18 6 years ago

Lior- Have you made a proto type yet? Trying to figure out color for this and ramp cover.

#22 6 years ago

In for a penny, in for a pound!
Means im in!

2 weeks later
#58 6 years ago

WOW!!!! That is amazing detail. Great Job!

3 weeks later
#89 6 years ago

Pm sent for Idol Ruins...
This is going to look sweet with New ramp cover mod.

1 week later
#100 6 years ago

We need 11 more?
Been gone all week, couldnt find thread. Found it, no activity hardly.
I cant believe owners of indy aren't pounding liors doors down?
The ramp cover is so amazing who wouldnt want the ruins?

#105 6 years ago

That's right. Happy B-day!

1 week later
#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

***Idol door - Ruin edition***
Available with Lior's Ruin mod only
Face design by Lior

That is Fantastic!
+1 please!

#116 6 years ago

Ive got pictures out to two hold outs, ramp cover and ruins. Trying to talk them into it.

2 weeks later
#149 6 years ago

Lior agree with both posts above, both of you.
Once these get out and on machines the word and motivation will spread. Here in the states we are also in holiday time where everyone is low on funds. Traditionally the worst time of year to sell a pin. Many have tax season to.

2 weeks later
#160 6 years ago

Happy New Years Eve Lior....where ever you may be. As a family we watched Raiders and Temple on my new Blue Ray box set this weekend. Made me think about the Bridge mod.....wonder what you will come up with.
I know, ramp cover and ruins first.
Much success in new year and may it be a good one for all of us!

3 weeks later
#175 6 years ago

"Throw me the idol, I throw you the wip"

3 weeks later
#190 6 years ago

Was playing last night and thought about you Lior, and the Lior challenge to think of a mod you haven't, and its a challenge!
This boring apron. Ive done so much to machine the apron with its old stickers, just doesnt fit the theme anymore.
How about a flat plastic detailed piece to go under glass? Could be one big piece, it also could be 2 or 3 that lock together/ or puzzel. This way it fits in small box for you to ship. I am thinking 3 dimensional with raised artwork. Matching your current mods with vines and moss and maybe treasures from the game.
The other idea is a detailed map of all the adventures, global in scale with a little plane a dotted line to all our fun.
Well, what you think?
Please put me first on list for this mod.

3 weeks later
#205 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

as i said... im not sure yet... maybe idol base and screws brackets

I was thinking standoffs, washers to elevate to avoid obstructions.

1 week later
#207 6 years ago

Been a couple weeks.
What's the progress and what have you been up to Lior?

1 week later
#209 6 years ago

still working on it (the design) its very very HARD to make it fit perfect. im trying to do my best but its will take time...

Understand brother, it all takes time.

#211 6 years ago

Lior....art takes time, patience, determination.
Goudi cathedral in Barcelona still not finished 150 years later.

2 months later
#237 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

PM sent for ruin mod.

Awesome! I think we are at 32 ordered now Lior?
Can't wait. This will make it just that much better for your efforts.

#239 5 years ago

i think i have 38. i just finish the new design. need to print and test if its fit if yes i will start production.

You were looking for 40 right?

3 weeks later
#247 5 years ago

Lior.
Will this be a 2 piece set?

#249 5 years ago

no. i have no progress with prints now. im trying to find solution maybe i will give this project to other guy....

You got this Lior! Pinball is hard, but your smarter than that. LOL
We wait patiently for your hard work.

1 month later
#280 5 years ago

the guy who did the changes on the last model doing the changes. i sent him the part i print but he didnt got it yet. he his from au. clay was not good idea...

Good news.

#295 5 years ago

great! i will send you private message soon. if you have place to do 3d print i will send you my model for the planes
AND FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS QUICK UPDATE IF YOU WANT MY IJ IDOL MOD OR ANY OTHER MODS YOU CAN CONTACT pinstersix HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU WITH THE PAINT FOR 10$!!!!!

Not sure what you mean. Pictures? You mean Idol Head?

Davi still making the idol lock door?

2 weeks later
#305 5 years ago

Checking in Lior.
How's it going and what's the latest news?

1 week later
#309 5 years ago

trust me if i have a update i will update.... its not about me im waiting to answer from the guy.

Lior- Waiting for that update of an update.
I am confused on where this stands.
So, you have a third party working on what aspect? Sizing, printing, fitting?

3 weeks later
#311 5 years ago

he working on the design because i dont want to make it anymore and i dnt have time to make it. i made 4 and thats all. i sent the idol with pf scan to someone in au and he working on that. trust me i want to finish this project asap. pm and i will send you screenshot with the guy. he also busy. its takes time. and he working on make it fit.

Lior....
I'm not going to walk on eggshells, pussy foot, appease, or be silent.
We've reached an impasse with a year of waiting and development.
The fact that you gave up and using lack of time as an excuse over a year...well bud, just a shame.
You should have never accepted money in advance. For me its not about the money. I waste way to much money on mods I really don't need.
If you dont have a completion date and expected shipping immediately after... It may now be the time to address the group of pre-paid customers and start the refunds.
I would like the opinions of the group with out messaging all involved.
I really can't believe more have not chimed in and asked questions such as myself these last 6 months.
Its your last post, "I don't want to make it anymore"
Well, I don't want to wait anymore.
To bad, I really wanted it to match my ramp cover. But, it is not really 100% a good fit. It needs some shaving, grinding, then follow up paint work. The poa and it dont always work together well.
Lior, you started this mess, how you going to make this good?
Eric

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I agree. If the guy in Australia ever makes them, we can buy them directly from him

100% Agreed. They guy in AU is the one that will deserve our money.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Holy shit is there really pre-order drama with mods now?

EDIT.
No drama, Lior is going to make it all good.

#330 5 years ago

Lior- I want to say for most. Im not calling you dishonest, a liar, a thief or anything like that!
My disappointment was you gave up. I also would have waited another 6 months if there was detailed, motivated, monthly updates.
I made my post based on that you passed this on to an unknown person to us, and now has been sitting in limbo for months.
You make amazing stuff, you are a very talented guy who likes what he does and is proud of his work.
My ramp mod is great, I do like it. But after several months you begin to notice things like it bouncing up, not sitting right, and during a game can shift its position and hampers the poa movement. My fault for not contacting you. But, also feel there is nothing you can do. I need to find its weak points and dremel to fit better. I do still like it.
My post was intended to start the dialogue again, bring life to this thread, and find resolution for all involved.
No one wants you to lose money and give this away at a burdon of loss. What you offered above is very generous but maybe not the right solution.
I really have no hard feelings......damn.....I just want these F-ing ruins!

#343 5 years ago

Very involved, deep detailed update Lior.
Thank you!
Hopefully you will get some good news in next couple weeks. Then Ill make a final decision.
I would also like to apologize for causing a shit storm for you.

1 month later
#367 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sorry Lior but I got to ask: Why does the AU guy say “4 days” and 17 days later we still have no updates from him? Has he done any work at all?

Have you even heard back from the Guy Lior...radio silent, or some communication?

#373 5 years ago

If I could help I would lior. I suck at that stuff, still learning auto-cad, and it pisses me off.

#378 5 years ago

au guy finally respond. because its privae things i will not post here his private issues but here is the last email from him
Because it is personal stuff.
They live 6 hours drive from me, so I have to keep driving down to them, and back, plus try and look after kids so my wife can not get fired from her job.
Its not not wanting to do this for you its just not being able to sit down for a full day to do it yet.
When I said i would send you an email in 4 days I honestly meant it, because I was only meant to be gone for 4 days, but things got bad and 4 days turned into 2 weeks, meanwhile I have every other customer screaming because print jobs are not being done etc, like I said to a point where if I cannot spend sufficient time to look after my customers, including you - there is no point me running a business.
I got home last night at 2am, I still have not slept because I have been trying to get back to everyone. I need sleep, I cannot focus on anything at the moment.
I need to you help make this faster.
I need you to send me back the last set of files I sent you - the ones that are updated but still need some fixes. Then I need you to very very simply explain what needs to be done with each piece (I know you have already but honestly ive had so much on its gone from my head)
We will fix one piece at a time to make it faster so you can test that piece faster and we can make any changes that need to be. If you have printers at the ready there is no reason we should not be able to do this within a few days.

My gut tells me he's not the right man for the job. I hope you haven't given him any money.
If it was me, I send him the o'l "your not the right man for the job" email. Move on, and find someone reliable for the job.
Lack of communication, bull shit family excuses, my dog ate the homework people piss me off.

1 month later
#413 5 years ago

Can I send you a picture of my custom paint ramp cover tomorrow, and my ruins match that?
I think its why you have me down as custom color?

#416 5 years ago

custom color is just a name of a color its not custom color for each person. its just the name for the light brown color same as the ramp

AHHH, I get it now.
Your custom color for me.

#435 5 years ago

MUST SAY SPECIAL THANKS FOR ericpinballfan who push me to make this mod and not to give up! thank you my friend.

Your awesome Lior. Glad you stuck with it and all our machines will look great when done. Its taken awhile, but in perspective not a big deal. We all get busy.

4 weeks later
#482 5 years ago

with my poor English and my skills i made it!!!

Your doing great. We've talked by phone so I know how good you are at being bilingual!!
Just WOW! Looking great!
Worth the wait....

1 month later
#500 5 years ago

These mods are Awesome and looking great Lior!

1 week later
#521 5 years ago

please check here for more photos and better quality
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157690790721163
thank you guys

Can I just say. Wow, fing Awesome!!!!!!

2 months later
#551 4 years ago

Oh man, so close I can taste it!
I am happy to wait for full box of goodies.
Just waiting on apron now I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,500 (OBO)
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,419.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.