1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

just to let you know guys someone copy my ij ideas. he going to make mini pf and back bridge. as you know i was working on it for long time over 18 months! and i dont think its fair. if you bought my mods or wants to get a set please do not support it please! i spent to much money and time on this mod and now someone doing it fast and its ready for sell. i wish you can understand me. if you want to say something like blah blah blah blah who cares? and you are a troll and just want to make mess please dont leave a message in any of my threads. this is my hobby im a artist and if someone hurting me and trying to get my orders and to copy my ideas i will be very mad because its hurting me really hard. you dont know how much hard is this work its not just a plastic with paint its a lot of things behind that. if you dont appreciate my time and work or you think its expensive dont buy it. not need to make a mess like trolls! its making this hobby not fun. trolls be with your friends! we want to have fun in this hobby!
mini pf will be ready soon! but i will post it only when idol is ready in 100% for production!

Someone, eh? I presume that's me, the guy you've been sending hot-headed, crazy threats to after I noted I had been working on PoA rails. It was a Pinsider request among many for a machine I don't own--thus, I was not nearly into the IJ world enough to know you had such a mod in the works before buying gallons of silicone and casting materials, borrowing parts from yet another Pinsider, making the initial mold, etc....I have NO idea what you're doing, so I couldn't possibly "copy" it. I have made other items that other modders have tackled, but nobody could say I did anything close to copying them (namely things such as the BSD coffin and headstone mods--mine look absolutely nothing like the Brock coffin mod or the Morpheus headstone backing (both great mods, both for the same area I tackled, and yet neither of those modders would ever accuse me of "copying" what they did just because I modded the same thing, and certainly not threaten to directly steal all of my mods to sell at a lower price, or threaten that if I proceed "BAD" things will happen...what does that even mean? Should I fear that you will take some sort of physical action against me for making a mod in my own vision, separate from any knowledge of what you're working on?). I've taken screenshots of all of the PMs and will produce them if necessary--nobody should ever lose their mind in such a fashion, especially in the world of pinball (but somehow it keeps happening one way or another...and Kaneda can't be blamed for everything, can he?)

And to note, I messaged Lior suggesting I'd wait until he released his version in respect to the work he clearly started with IJ mods, but that was before the barrage I received.

Regardless, there's no doubt your product will look awesome and suit your other mods the best--your loyal customers will undoubtedly wait to buy from you, presuming they've been happy with the service you've provided thus far. No harm intended here.

#456 5 years ago

btw you said you never know i was working on that because you never open any of my ij threads and now yes? You open. Very interesting.

I was pointed to the other IJ thread today when another Pinsider that knew my project mentioned that someone else posted rail mods, but I had seen the first post of this thread before (no mention of rails), and having been stressed out all day over your threats...YES, I will click on this thread to see if you bring it here...and sure enough.

#458 5 years ago

Have a good luck with making your mods. as i said please do not comment here.

As long as there are no warped stories here about my intentions , I'll have no reason to comment here further Good luck to you as well.

#459 5 years ago

And just to be clear. You didnt message me and said you will wait with the post. I ask that for you if you can post it 3 months after me and you said i will think about that.....

My comment suggested that as long as you kept to your statement of releasing your version soon, I'd wait until at least after that point to show mine...but I couldn't possibly straight out agree to hold mine off regardless of how long it took you to release yours. Of course as soon as I wrote that to you, you had a very bizarre message for me, and then several others, so we never got to talk about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design?tu=Medisinyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.