1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg
There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

free time? hahaha so funny. i dont have free time and no im not going work on ANY MOD UNTIL THE IDOL IS READY. in my free time i will work on the idol

I wanted the mini playfield rails really bad

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I wanted the mini playfield rails really bad

Me too, plus it would finish off that side. I was hopeful that as the idol had been farmed out that would free up some time. But obviously not.

#353 5 years ago

I’ve just received my refund from Lior. I’d been on the fence about getting it as I did want a matching ruin. I’d spent way too much on pinball in the past 2 years and I really needed to rein in my spending so this decided it for me.

I don’t have any hard feelings against Lior, far from it (i love my ramp mod) and I understand the issue’s he’s had with getting the ruins done. I expect that everyone will be very happy when they eventually get completed and I’ll be watching with envious eyes

#354 5 years ago

hello guys. another update. the guy from au said he will keep work on it after Halloween. and i also making new one to send to the other guy to work on it!

#355 5 years ago

Hello,

Did anybody have this issue when installing the ramp mod? Basically, it doesn’t reach the screw hole. Not sure if I need to make an adjustment somewhere? Thanks!

9E279A86-EC81-46EE-AED9-7076D978C4C9 (resized).jpeg9E279A86-EC81-46EE-AED9-7076D978C4C9 (resized).jpeg
#356 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hello,
Did anybody have this issue when installing the ramp mod? Basically, it doesn’t reach the screw hole. Not sure if I need to make an adjustment somewhere? Thanks!
[quoted image]

this is the wrong thread. please post it in the ramp thread. i also sent you pm before about that. i will be near the machine only in December. all ramps was cast from the same mold. and i never saw this problem. maybe you install something wrong in your playfield.

#357 5 years ago

this is the wrong thread. please post it in the ramp thread. i also sent you pm before about that. i will be near the machine only in December. all ramps was cast from the same mold. and i never saw this problem. maybe you install something wrong in your playfield.

Do you think I need more gap between the ramp and the POA?

52AA02B5-4000-455A-8C50-B3A26C2C874F (resized).jpeg52AA02B5-4000-455A-8C50-B3A26C2C874F (resized).jpeg
#358 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Do you think I need more gap between the ramp and the POA?
[quoted image]

do you have my manual? im not near the machine as i told you. if you dnt have the manual please send me email.

thanks and pm are better

#359 5 years ago

do you have my manual? im not near the machine as i told you. if you dnt have the manual please send me email.
thanks and pm are better

No please email it to me

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No please email it to me

your email? and please send all of that in private messages

#361 5 years ago

Sent. Thanks!

#362 5 years ago

dont worry. they guy from au respond again and told me he will work on it in 4 days. i will let you know about any more news!

thanks for waiting

#363 5 years ago

Just got an IJ, this looks pretty cool. My original ruins plastic is broken but still looks good. Are there any reproductions out there? Though this mod looks like it will be cooler.

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Just got an IJ, this looks pretty cool. My original ruins plastic is broken but still looks good. Are there any reproductions out there? Though this mod looks like it will be cooler.

thank you! for now im not taking more orders but you can send me pm and i will write you in a waiting list. when they will be ready i will lwt you know.

2 weeks later
#365 5 years ago

hello guys. i still dosent have a update from the au guy....

#366 5 years ago

hello guys. i still dosent have a update from the au guy....

Sorry Lior but I got to ask: Why does the AU guy say “4 days” and 17 days later we still have no updates from him? Has he done any work at all?

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sorry Lior but I got to ask: Why does the AU guy say “4 days” and 17 days later we still have no updates from him? Has he done any work at all?

Have you even heard back from the Guy Lior...radio silent, or some communication?

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

to be honest i dont know. he didnt respond this is the last message i got from him

I have something else going on right now in my life. I should not have to disclose my personal information to appease you so you can then appease your customers. You will hear from me in 4 days when I return.

I understand you are frustrated and your customers are, but right now that and every other customer is the absolute least of my problems.

and i sent to him a lot of message. as i said another guy working on it from 0. and from him i got "working on it" but he said when he start its will take time because he his very busy

#369 5 years ago

to be honest i dont know. he didnt respond this is the last message i got from him
I have something else going on right now in my life. I should not have to disclose my personal information to appease you so you can then appease your customers. You will hear from me in 4 days when I return.
I understand you are frustrated and your customers are, but right now that and every other customer is the absolute least of my problems.
and i sent to him a lot of message. as i said another guy working on it from 0. and from him i got "working on it" but he said when he start its will take time because he his very busy

Wow, sounds like the AU guy is a super busy Jackass. Thanks Lior!

#370 5 years ago

What kind of help do you need exactly? maybe if you can spell it out here we as a group can find someone who has the time and the talent to help get this done, I know a lot of people are vary busy. so lets find someone who Isn't .maybe I could even help

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

What kind of help do you need exactly? maybe if you can spell it out here we as a group can find someone who has the time and the talent to help get this done, I know a lot of people are vary busy. so lets find someone who Isn't .maybe I could even help

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

i need to fix the model i did to make it match as the idol scan i have and pf scan. i need someone who is amazing in zbrush software

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#372 5 years ago

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
i need to fix the model i did to make it match as the idol scan i have and pf scan. i need someone who is amazing in zbrush software [quoted image]

PM sent.

#373 5 years ago

If I could help I would lior. I suck at that stuff, still learning auto-cad, and it pisses me off.

#374 5 years ago

Davi to the Rescue!!!!

#375 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Davi to the Rescue!!!!

pm sent to the guy you sent me. thanks!

#376 5 years ago

au guy finally respond. because its privae things i will not post here his private issues but here is the last email from him

Because it is personal stuff.

They live 6 hours drive from me, so I have to keep driving down to them, and back, plus try and look after kids so my wife can not get fired from her job.

Its not not wanting to do this for you its just not being able to sit down for a full day to do it yet.

When I said i would send you an email in 4 days I honestly meant it, because I was only meant to be gone for 4 days, but things got bad and 4 days turned into 2 weeks, meanwhile I have every other customer screaming because print jobs are not being done etc, like I said to a point where if I cannot spend sufficient time to look after my customers, including you - there is no point me running a business.

I got home last night at 2am, I still have not slept because I have been trying to get back to everyone. I need sleep, I cannot focus on anything at the moment.

I need to you help make this faster.

I need you to send me back the last set of files I sent you - the ones that are updated but still need some fixes. Then I need you to very very simply explain what needs to be done with each piece (I know you have already but honestly ive had so much on its gone from my head)

We will fix one piece at a time to make it faster so you can test that piece faster and we can make any changes that need to be. If you have printers at the ready there is no reason we should not be able to do this within a few days.

#378 5 years ago

au guy finally respond. because its privae things i will not post here his private issues but here is the last email from him
Because it is personal stuff.
They live 6 hours drive from me, so I have to keep driving down to them, and back, plus try and look after kids so my wife can not get fired from her job.
Its not not wanting to do this for you its just not being able to sit down for a full day to do it yet.
When I said i would send you an email in 4 days I honestly meant it, because I was only meant to be gone for 4 days, but things got bad and 4 days turned into 2 weeks, meanwhile I have every other customer screaming because print jobs are not being done etc, like I said to a point where if I cannot spend sufficient time to look after my customers, including you - there is no point me running a business.
I got home last night at 2am, I still have not slept because I have been trying to get back to everyone. I need sleep, I cannot focus on anything at the moment.
I need to you help make this faster.
I need you to send me back the last set of files I sent you - the ones that are updated but still need some fixes. Then I need you to very very simply explain what needs to be done with each piece (I know you have already but honestly ive had so much on its gone from my head)
We will fix one piece at a time to make it faster so you can test that piece faster and we can make any changes that need to be. If you have printers at the ready there is no reason we should not be able to do this within a few days.

My gut tells me he's not the right man for the job. I hope you haven't given him any money.
If it was me, I send him the o'l "your not the right man for the job" email. Move on, and find someone reliable for the job.
Lack of communication, bull shit family excuses, my dog ate the homework people piss me off.

#379 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

My gut tells me he's not the right man for the job. I hope you haven't given him any money.
If it was me, I send him the o'l "your not the right man for the job" email. Move on, and find someone reliable for the job.
Lack of communication, bull shit family excuses, my dog ate the homework people piss me off.

i paid him A LOT!!!! im also speaking with 2 guys. one have the model and one is new one. and yes you're right but i paid him tons of money tons!! and his last fixes before few month was very good almost fit perfect. this guy is the best zbrush artist in the world. im not kidding. he made the model for the first iron man movie and he working for tons of movies. if you want i will send you his name in pm. lets see what the other guys will do.

#380 5 years ago

What's the status with the guy Davi recommended?

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

What's the status with the guy Davi recommended?

nothing.... no answer.....

1 week later
#382 5 years ago

update! first im more free. i just finish a huge project i was working on it for 9 months. now i will be more back to pinbal business. more ij mod. also order Houdini and woz and few stern machines. the au guy got the files with direct and clear document of what needs changes he said he will work on it soon. btw im also going to try to work on it by sculpt to see if i can fix it. and next is the other mods.

1 week later
#383 5 years ago

VERY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
wants to know what is it? wait until 2019.... its will be a great gift for the new year!
for now you can start guess.....
now im going to make some pinsound mix for my machines and for the community and after that.... surprise!!!!!!

#384 5 years ago

VERY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
wants to know what is it? wait until 2019.... its will be a great gift for the new year!
for now you can start guess.....
now im going to make some pinsound mix for my machines and for the community and after that.... surprise!!!!!!

Hahahahaha just tell us!

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hahahahaha just tell us!

hahahahah secret!!!!!

#386 5 years ago

Been patient and waiting, looking forward to the New Year

1 week later
#387 5 years ago

****HAPPY NEW YEAR****
****VERY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE****

ok so as i said i was busy for 9 months with a project and now im free to pinball and im thinking i did a great break from pinball because now i learn a lot more and i have a lot of free time for that.... i have a lot of new tools and ideas and have almost all games in 3D scan!!!!

so are you ready!?!??!?!?
THE IDOL IS FIT!!!!! thanks to ME i made the changes when i was bored and confused from this project... i made it by myself no pinside guy no au guy just me hahahah ans im very proud! so why its fit now? its not thick like the original model and williams did it the idol with 0 spacing options and thats why it was hard so after 1 year i decide to change the model and to make my own bracket! if you will take the original idol out from your machine you will see 3 screws holders and a bracket on the orange plastic part. i decide to make my own bracket. no you dont need to adjust something or to drill its will fit perfect!!!! you will get new brackets. in the original model they made a mistake and it was scratching the sides so i made a space of 3 mm so you can now install side blades easy and the idol not going to brake!! im very proud of how its looks and i will post photos soon!

so whats going to be now?
i need to work on all the details to make them realistic and to add more effects and details.
i need to make bracket for that (from metal) now its from plastic and you will get a metal bracket.
i need to slice the model so i can make it for molding and casting. after i have the first mold i will start the production of 25 or 50 models ONLY!!!!

whats changes?
the price... if you bought the idol you dont need to add any money all is ok. if you cancel the order and you want to buy one when its ready or if you just wants to buy one now you will need to pay the paypal fees + 35$ more! i was working on it long time. i have 0 profit from this project also if i will sell 100 pieces and now i have to make brackets and changes so it will cost me more.

when to order?
i will takes new orders only after making 25 pieces! i have also the ramp mod i need to make and after that another idol run....

i cancel the order what i can do?
sorry just wait im not sure if i will make more yet and if yes no problem you can buy it but please pay the paypal fees + 35$

what is the price for the idol?
385$ with bracket or 345$ without bracket (make your own)

shipping price?
please send me pm 25-80$ depends on the service

IM NOT GOING TO TAKE NEW ORDERS UNTIL IM SHIPPING 25 PIECES!!!!

guys i wish you a great and happy new year with a lot of fun and pinballs. thank you very much for all of the support i love you guys!!!!!!

mini pf rails asap also!!!!!!

#388 5 years ago

so i decide to make it faster so i add the details and made the changes by hand. i decide to add more details in few areas who was looking empty for me and i cover all orange plastic as i can without touching the idol. i still did a gap from the right wall and i think its going to stay like that. bracket works great and im going to print another one now so i can do a molding. but first i want to paint it to see how its looks with the colors.

i will be very happy to know what do you think guys

20190102_235126 (resized).jpg20190102_235126 (resized).jpg

btw guys if you have side blades or mirror blades let me know when im doing the shipping.

#389 5 years ago

tons of updates hahahah its back to life and im excited!!!! i have a question for you guys!

here is the list also with the people who got the refund

nuhobby – paid - ?
Drano – paid – custom color
smokinjoe73 – paid - ?
That_Pin_Dude – CANCEL
loren3233 – paid - ?
jeffspinballpalace – paid - grey
fordtudoor – paid – grey
2Fun – paid – brown
jbovenzi – paid – brown
frogger – paid - grey
Ericpinballfan – paid – custom color
Eyore – paid – custom color
TractorDoc - paid - ?
pingod – CANCEL
@Koops- CANCEL
KornFreak28 - paid -?
jamesmc – CANCEL
volkdrive – custom color
frogger – grey – paid
tonycip – custom color – paid
Pball - ? – paid
@Cheeks- ? -paid
sparkup – custom color – paid
DefDumBlindKid – grey - paid
wdpvideo – CANCEL
Playpin2 – CANCEL
Latinfantom – custom color - paid
Binger – CANCEL
FlippyD - ? - paid

WAITING LIST

dendoc
gouveia
FalconDriver
BOBCADE
Sjolund

so now its the question. im going to paint it and to see how its looks with the gap and all changes. which color you think i should paint it?
brown?
light gray?
custom color?
sand?

if you want to be in the waiting list please send me pm

thanks

#390 5 years ago

tons of updates hahahah its back to life and im excited!!!! i have a question for you guys!
here is the list also with the people who got the refund
Nuhobby – paid - ?
Drano – paid – custom color
Smokinjoe73 – paid - ?
That_pin_dude – CANCEL
loren3233 – paid - ?
jeffspinballpalace – paid - grey
fordtudoor – paid – grey
2fun – paid – brown
Jbovenzi – paid – brown
Frogger – paid - grey
Ericpinballfan – paid – custom color
Eyore – paid – custom color
@Tractordoc- paid - ?
Pingod – CANCEL
@Koops- CANCEL
KornFreak28 - ? –
Jamesmc – CANCEL
Volkdrive – custom color
Frogger – grey – paid
Tonycip – custom color – paid
Pball - ? – paid
@Cheeks- ? -paid
Sparkup – custom color – paid
Defdumblindkid – grey - paid
Wdpvideo – CANCEL
Playpin2 – CANCEL
Latinfantom – custom color - paid
Binger – CANCEL
Flippyd - ? - paid
WAITING LIST
Dendoc
gouveia
falcondriver
bobcade
Sjolund
so now its the question. im going to paint it and to see how its looks with the gap and all changes. which color you think i should paint it?
brown?
gray?
custom color?
sand?
if you want to be in the waiting list please send me pm
thanks

I think you should do grey with some dark shadows here and there and some moss/greenery on the walls just like in the first movie.

Why do you only have a ? On my name? I paid a long time ago. Thanks!

#391 5 years ago

Do something like this

07A3C8C9-C0EB-42A1-8CE4-7DF43FA7A89B (resized).jpeg07A3C8C9-C0EB-42A1-8CE4-7DF43FA7A89B (resized).jpeg602D021E-CB33-473A-841A-795F919D4668 (resized).jpeg602D021E-CB33-473A-841A-795F919D4668 (resized).jpegBEC42273-AEE1-4A95-9BE9-0336B4A30031 (resized).jpegBEC42273-AEE1-4A95-9BE9-0336B4A30031 (resized).jpeg
#392 5 years ago

I'd go with a sand or custom color -- it will be similar to the original but much better with your skills applied.

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Do something like this [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

this is angkor temple. my gray colors is with same colors.... and your first phtos is like the custom color. aim not going to make more colors!
only the colors i wrote before!

btw next time when you upload photos please select low. its to much big and takes all of the screen....

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I think you should do grey with some dark shadows here and there and some moss/greenery on the walls just like in the first movie.
Why do you only have a ? On my name? I paid a long time ago. Thanks!

im not going to make more colors! if you want any special color for you its extra cost and send me a pm please not here.

about the list. sorry my mistake i just edit it....

#395 5 years ago

this is angkor temple. my gray colors is with same colors.... and your first phtos is like the custom color. aim not going to make more colors!
only the colors i wrote before!
btw next time when you upload photos please select low. its to much big and takes all of the screen....

Why do you always assume things and jump to conclusions??? When did I say to make more colors??? To me all 3 pictures look like grey!!!!

#396 5 years ago

details about the colors in post 56 in the thread. the colors is

light gray (not like the photos here)
sand
custom color (my choice)
brown

btw guys ramp mod is open now again

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod

#397 5 years ago

im not going to make more colors! if you want any special color for you its extra cost and send me a pm please not here.
about the list. sorry my mistake i just edit it....

No I don’t want any special color for me. Just tell me what colors you have so I can pick one and finally get the mod. The pictures where just ideas. Why do you take it as A suggestion to make more colors??

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Why do you always assume things and jump to conclusions??? When did I say to make more colors??? To me all 3 pictures look like grey!!!!

because you said do something like that.... i ask just which color you want me to paint the model i have now? i want to know it until the weekend which colors people wants to see and to paint it. its not the time to choose the color for your ramp. im not painting yours now im far away from there.... im asking which color you want to see next.....

#399 5 years ago

because you said do something like that.... i ask just which color you want me to paint the model i have now? i want to know it until the weekend which colors people wants to see and to paint it

Ok I would like to see your light grey from post 56. Thanks

#400 5 years ago

I vote brown

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
12,500 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design/page/8?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.