1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg

There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lior I am interested in the ruins and the ramp if possible - how do I sign up?

hey. thank you i just sent you a pm

and here is the new list

nuhobby - ?
Drano - custom color
smokinjoe73 - ?
That_Pin_Dude – light grey
loren3233 – ?
jeffspinballpalace – grey
fordtudoor – grey
2Fun – brown
jbovenzi – brown
frogger - grey
Ericpinballfan – custom color
@Eyore– custom color
TractorDoc - ?
pingod -?
wdpvideo - ?
dendoc - grey
gouveia - grey
jamesmc - custom
koops - brown
KornFreak28 - ?
volkdrive - custom
frogger - grey
tonycip - ?
Pball - ?

still waiting for answer from:
Cheeks - pm sent waiting for payment
sparkup - pm sent waiting for payment
LitzDoc - pm sent waiting for payment
Latinfantom - pm sent waiting for payment
CosmicChasm - pm sent waiting for payment
TheBigDog - pm sent waiting for payment
King_Jelly - pm sent waiting for payment
MikeHogue - pm sent waiting for payment
NOFX - pm sent waiting for payment
Rdoyle1978 - pm sent waiting for payment
@quicksilvershelb - pm sent waiting for payment

24 people paid. and 11 needs to pay. so if they will pay we have 35 orders so only 5 more!!!

#152 6 years ago

Hey Lior,

you wanna pm me all the details as well please.

QSS

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Hey Lior,
you wanna pm me all the details as well please.
QSS

pm sent

1 week later
#154 6 years ago

Did you get the 40 orders? Is today the last day?

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Did you get the 40 orders? Is today the last day?

got only 2 or 1 orders more i need to check. i still waiting for answer from this guys. if you got my message and you dont want to buy the mod you can send me a message you dont want its not so hard. very very easy

sparkup - will pay soon
litzdoc - pm sent waiting for payment
latinfantom - pm sent waiting for payment
cosmicchasm - pm sent waiting for payment
thebigdog - pm sent waiting for payment
king_jelly - pm sent waiting for payment
mikehogue - pm sent waiting for payment
nofx - pm sent waiting for payment
rdoyle1978 - pm sent waiting for payment
quicksilvershelb - pm sent waiting for payment

im giving for it few days maybe until 2018 and i will decide what to do after.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

got only 2 or 1 orders more i need to check. i still waiting for answer from this guys. if you got my message and you dont want to buy the mod you can send me a message you dont want its not so hard. very very easy
sparkup - will pay soon
im giving for it few days maybe until 2018 and i will decide what to do after.

Sounds good Thanks!

#157 6 years ago

Hey Lior,

pm sent.

QSS

#158 6 years ago

ok guys. here is the update. the rules are changed! first thank you for all guys. for the support and the advice. this is what i decide to do. i will make the idol mod for sure but i will start it with 2 runs. first i will cast all 40 idols in 2-4 months from now. yes i know its a lot of time but im so busy and i also change the rules for the ramp mod. you can get it without waiting for run end. im going to make only 40 idols. but before im going to work and finish the first and the second run for the ramp because people paid and they are waiting long time. im working on few cool projects right now and im so busy totally out from pinball. i just bought a new laser cutter and cnc machine. and new air brush so i promise to give you more cool things in the future. the big laser cutter open for me tons of things in pinball mods. so when i will start make the idol ruins? i will start with the casting 1 month after im getting 40 orders. im not going to cast it before. few people was asking me if they can pay with bit coin and i said no but now yes! i can! if i will get 40 orders in 1 month i will make them 1 month after. after my projects i promise to work more for pinball. and if you want you can send me a pm and i will send you few photos of what im doing right now thank you guys again! your'e awesome!

if you bought my ramp and the idol. make sure to check this topic soon. im going to make huge giveaway! something crazy!

#159 6 years ago

I have interest in this mod but between this and the ramp cover it is way over my budget for IJ. I still need to fix my cabinet and currently the game is not working, so I’m on “pause”. Out of control cool mod though, you have put a lot of effort into it!!

1 week later
#160 6 years ago

Happy New Years Eve Lior....where ever you may be. As a family we watched Raiders and Temple on my new Blue Ray box set this weekend. Made me think about the Bridge mod.....wonder what you will come up with.
I know, ramp cover and ruins first.
Much success in new year and may it be a good one for all of us!

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Happy New Years Eve Lior....where ever you may be. As a family we watched Raiders and Temple on my new Blue Ray box set this weekend. Made me think about the Bridge mod.....wonder what you will come up with.
I know, ramp cover and ruins first.
Much success in new year and may it be a good one for all of us!

thank you very much! happy new year! im very busy. the bridge is farrrr away but i have the idea/ just today i start to fix the design of the idol.
thank you very much again

2 weeks later
#162 6 years ago

new update for 2018. as i said i was very busy with few big projects but now i have a month free. so whats new in 2018? i bought a spider 3d scanner so its will be easy for me to get the right size of the model. i got the hp sls new best sls printer and maybe im going to make the parts there. but for now not because of the price... also i got a new 60x90 rf 100w laser. and also need to get new air brush system. next week i will be back for 3 weeks only for pinball 100% i will start to make the ramps and i will ship them asap. after that i will start work on the mini pf. and about the idol i will keep working on it only when i have 40 orders. so all of the people who didnt answer or didnt paid. this is the time. so thank you guys and im very sorry for the delay

idol scan jpeg (resized).jpgidol scan jpeg (resized).jpg

#163 6 years ago

GIVEAWAY TIME!

ok guys here is the time for the giveaway. if you bought my mods you can sign in to the giveaway.
the idea is i will make anything you want for your ij machine. if its a topper if its some mod if its some design or anything you want! i can do anything with electronics or animatroincs or 3d printing or hand sculpt or painting or laser cutting or a decal and more! anything! challenge me!!!! you cant just say do a ij topper you must give all the details and the reason why you think your mod is the best. the 5 posts who will get the most likes will get a chance to win. after that i will do a pool and the winner going to get his mod limited edition! you can write your idea here until the end of the month. after that i will give 2 weeks to vote but you can start vote from now. i will start make the mod only after the ramp and the idol and the mini pf ruins. only 1 idea per person so think before you post the winner will get also a secret gift from me when he going to get the idol!

good luck to you guys

BTW this is the list of my next mods:

pop bumper cover
back bridge
mini pf ruins
lite jackpot
bi-plane

Confetti-1-2 (resized).jpgConfetti-1-2 (resized).jpg

#164 6 years ago

I know it sounds simple and has been stated many times before. . . but Id really like a more detailed Biplane with realistic Indy and Henry at the controls. Fancy it up with the motorized prop, maybe a couple leds to accompany gunfire, etc.

Probably wasting my "entry" as it is not very original, but that hideous stock biplane would do nothing but detract from any other masterpiece Lior creates.

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I know it sounds simple and has been stated many times before. . . but Id really like a more detailed Biplane with realistic Indy and Henry at the controls. Fancy it up with the motorized prop, maybe a couple leds to accompany gunfire, etc.
Probably wasting my "entry" as it is not very original, but that hideous stock biplane would do nothing but detract from any other masterpiece Lior creates.

I was going to say the same thing! I want a realistic looking bi-plane with a realistic-looking, rotating propeller at slow to medium speed only, unlike some out there that spin super fast in short quick bursts. That does not look realistic at all. If you can make the propeller spin during the entire game even better.

You want a real challenge? Make both the Bi-plane and fighter planes with rotating propellers! That would take this game to a new level!

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I was going to say the same thing! I want a realistic looking bi-plane with a realistic-looking, rotating propeller at slow to medium speed only, unlike some out there that spin super fast in short quick bursts. If you can make the propeller spin during the entire game even better.
You want a real challenge? Make both the Bi-plane and fighter planes with rotating propellers! That would take this game to a new level!

Agreed!

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

hey. im working on it. its will be after the mini pf ruins

you can think about other mod and you can enter again

and thanks

#168 6 years ago

Perhaps you could kill two birds with one stone Lior. . .

Do it the way they make pinball machines nowadays. Make the standard "Pro" version and then create an over the top LE version for your top prize. This way there can be a one of a kind to give away yet you can still use your same tooling/methods to make something to market in the future.

I tried taking on the project myself at one point but at 1/72 the model's scale does not measure up as nice as Id like.

IMG_6857 (resized).JPGIMG_6857 (resized).JPG

IMG_6858 (resized).JPGIMG_6858 (resized).JPG

So, even with a second chance, Id still say the plane (da plane! da plane!). A kick ass, over the top, Henry pivoting (w/ machine gun), propeller spinning, light emitting, tail shredded, smoking German Buecher Bu 131(actual plane used was a Stampe S.V.4). I suppose it does not have to smoke, but you get the idea.

Nothing really to worry about though, I am sure someone else will come along with a much more original and clever idea anyway. . .

#169 6 years ago

Topper that is an ark with pulsing lights and lets out fog to simulate the end of Raiders...tied in to the Ark jackpot mode.

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Perhaps you could kill two birds with one stone Lior. . .
Do it the way they make pinball machines nowadays. Make the standard "Pro" version and then create an over the top LE version for your top prize. This way there can be a one of a kind to give away yet you can still use your same tooling/methods to make something to market in the future.
I tried taking on the project myself at one point but at 1/72 the model's scale does not measure up as nice as Id like.

So, even with a second chance, Id still say the plane (da plane! da plane!). A kick ass, over the top, Henry pivoting (w/ machine gun), propeller spinning, light emitting, tail shredded, smoking German Buecher Bu 131(actual plane used was a Stampe S.V.4). I suppose it does not have to smoke, but you get the idea.
Nothing really to worry about though, I am sure someone else will come along with a much more original and clever idea anyway. . .

i have this plane also i made one like the original in the movie... and you need 1:48
and the mod will be on the market also. the limited edition will the first one i make in hand made.
trust me. the plane i made looks great. you can send me a pm and i will show you and for the plane i decide to do 2 options one also with 2 servos....

#171 6 years ago

Maybe a bit selfish of me, but I already have high detail planes on my IJ. They were modified from an old model kit as well.

So... the mini-pf ruins/guides are top on my list. The factory ones look really out of place next to the new ramp cover... but that's already on Lior's list, along with a bunch of other good ideas.

The only other cool mods I can think of are:

-Three-dimenionsal slingshot plastics/lane guides with some cool build-up. Maybe even a moving part that links to the kicker? Think of a blade or something like that. I know Hobbit has something similar.

-Three-dimensional/relief apron. A sculpted apron would be over the top. Maybe embedded with some jewels or other items that are lit from behind. Cactus Canyon had a combination of plastic/metal parts that worked well too. Maybe an add-on if there is space.

That's all I got.

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Maybe a bit selfish of me, but I already have high detail planes on my IJ. They were modified from an old model kit as well.
So... the mini-pf ruins/guides are top on my list. The factory ones look really out of place next to the new ramp cover... but that's already on Lior's list, along with a bunch of other good ideas.
The only other cool mods I can think of are:
-Three-dimenionsal slingshot plastics/lane guides with some cool build-up. Maybe even a moving part that links to the kicker? Think of a blade or something like that. I know Hobbit has something similar.
-Three-dimensional/relief apron. A sculpted apron would be over the top. Maybe embedded with some jewels or other items that are lit from behind. Cactus Canyon had a combination of plastic/metal parts that worked well too. Maybe an add-on if there is space.
That's all I got.

Can you show pics of your planes?

#173 6 years ago

Ok if the planes don't count towards the giveaway I got an awesome idea for a mod you could make: Do a miniature idol (or buy it from ebay) and make a pedestal for it and attach it somehow to the plastic on the corner behind the POA. Then have it light up (with a spot light or something) during the entire game or only during the Idol mode depending on the customer's preference. That would look really cool and there is plenty of room back there.

23D7C928-8423-4766-A6EA-74F51FD9CC9A (resized).png23D7C928-8423-4766-A6EA-74F51FD9CC9A (resized).png
3CB16A1E-E02C-4866-B613-129142B8F7E6 (resized).png3CB16A1E-E02C-4866-B613-129142B8F7E6 (resized).png
88E1C60B-94E3-415F-9FE1-04B60474D34D (resized).png88E1C60B-94E3-415F-9FE1-04B60474D34D (resized).png
286BEECD-DA3E-41CD-BF93-8A62622167F5 (resized).png286BEECD-DA3E-41CD-BF93-8A62622167F5 (resized).png

C64941AF-9589-4512-A456-45F8D3A99C46 (resized).jpegC64941AF-9589-4512-A456-45F8D3A99C46 (resized).jpeg

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok if the planes don't count towards the giveaway I got an awesome idea for a mod you could make: Do a miniature idol (or buy it from ebay) and make a pedestal for it and attach it somehow to the plastic on the corner behind the POA. Then have it light up (with a spot light or something) during the entire game or only during the Idol mode depending on the customer's preference. That would look really cool and there is plenty of room back there.

someone made it before and also few people sell it for a crazy price (39,95 €) and its 3d printing who looks soooo ugly.

#175 6 years ago

"Throw me the idol, I throw you the wip"

#176 6 years ago

someone made it before and also few people sell it for a crazy price (39,95 €) and its 3d printing who looks soooo ugly.

Then make it better! That's a challenge

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Then make it better! That's a challenge

im not going to make and sell something someone else did before this is his idea not mine...
you need to think about other idea...

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Can you show pics of your planes?

Only picture I have handy. Not sure why the glass is half-off in this shot? Maybe testing clearance?

IMG_3041 (resized).JPGIMG_3041 (resized).JPG

IMG_3040 (resized).JPGIMG_3040 (resized).JPG

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Only picture I have handy. Not sure why the glass is half-off in this shot? Maybe testing clearance?

They look really nice! Thanks for sharing!

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

They look really nice! Thanks for sharing!

Take a look at the one on pinballmod.com

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Take a look at the one on pinballmod.com

Wow! That's a really nice plane!

#182 6 years ago

I'm about to buy the pinsound board. Do you guys know if I need to buy any additional cables, adaptors or connections? Thanks!

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow! That's a really nice plane!

I’ve been emailing the guy for months, never responds.

That is a very detailed model

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I'm about to buy the pinsound board. Do you guys know if I need to buy any additional cables, adaptors or connections? Thanks!

Buy 2.1 cables for real stereo effect.
Replace stock backbox speakers and cab speakers too. As you have the upgraded wooden panel, extra speaker adapter is not required

#185 6 years ago

Lior sorry for posing about the Pinsound board here in your thread...I thought I was posting in the IJ thread.

Davi, Thanks!

#186 6 years ago

Lior,

How many more orders are needed to make the Idol?

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior,
How many more orders are needed to make the Idol?

#188 6 years ago

This is a catch-22.

#189 6 years ago

About the giveaway: Seems like you are making all the mods possible for this machine including the planes, mini and rope bridge. The only other mod I can think of is a super cool topper. I would leave the design up to you since I know you would come up with something amazing

2 weeks later
#190 6 years ago

Was playing last night and thought about you Lior, and the Lior challenge to think of a mod you haven't, and its a challenge!
This boring apron. Ive done so much to machine the apron with its old stickers, just doesnt fit the theme anymore.
How about a flat plastic detailed piece to go under glass? Could be one big piece, it also could be 2 or 3 that lock together/ or puzzel. This way it fits in small box for you to ship. I am thinking 3 dimensional with raised artwork. Matching your current mods with vines and moss and maybe treasures from the game.
The other idea is a detailed map of all the adventures, global in scale with a little plane a dotted line to all our fun.
Well, what you think?
Please put me first on list for this mod.

#191 6 years ago

I honestly cannot remember all the potential mods that Lior had listed, but after playing last nite I thought it would be nice if new path of adventure "walls" could be created to replace the red and match the ramp cover/idol ruin designs. Like the planes, the red just looks cheap and plasticy especially next to the high detail/fine craftsmanship found on the ramp cover.

#192 6 years ago

Any new customers for the Idol ruins?

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Was playing last night and thought about you Lior, and the Lior challenge to think of a mod you haven't, and its a challenge!
This boring apron. Ive done so much to machine the apron with its old stickers, just doesnt fit the theme anymore.
How about a flat plastic detailed piece to go under glass? Could be one big piece, it also could be 2 or 3 that lock together/ or puzzel. This way it fits in small box for you to ship. I am thinking 3 dimensional with raised artwork. Matching your current mods with vines and moss and maybe treasures from the game.
The other idea is a detailed map of all the adventures, global in scale with a little plane a dotted line to all our fun.
Well, what you think?
Please put me first on list for this mod.

thank you! i was thinking about this mod long time ago and to make it like the Flintstones apron but the problem is this piece huge its will be very hard to cast it and to print it. i was thinking about vacuum forming but this is not a good idea maybe. i also start a design for that. in my machine im going to replace all! all the plastics. all ramps and to make all like real and not boring plastic. i wish i had time for that. now its just dream hahahaha.

Quoted from TractorDoc:

I honestly cannot remember all the potential mods that Lior had listed, but after playing last nite I thought it would be nice if new path of adventure "walls" could be created to replace the red and match the ramp cover/idol ruin designs. Like the planes, the red just looks cheap and plasticy especially next to the high detail/fine craftsmanship found on the ramp cover.

im also going to make it hahahaha its will be very soon after the idol.

BTW about the idol... yes we got 1 more order from latinfantom. and i also did new model who's fit. but now im waiting for filaments to my printers. i will start the first casting asap and maybe i will make it only for 30 people. its depends how long the silicone can stay good for casting. its good only for 20-25 but we will see.... when i will finish with the ramps (this friday) i will be more in for the idol mod. second run of the ramp will be only after the idol! so idol is next mod. after second run of the ramp or maybe with the idol.... and after the idol i will make the mini pf ruins.

about the apron. this is going to be expensive so lets do a test.... if i will make 15-20 pieces only for 550$ who going to buy it? the price is just the max price i can think about. its can also can be less but not less from the idol.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Any new customers for the Idol ruins?

NEW UPDATE

playpin2 - paid
latinfantom - paid
cosmicchasm - going to pay soon

only 9 more! its not a lot... we can get it...

1 week later
#195 6 years ago

printing one part of the idol for test right now... after that if its fit in Monday i will print the all model and will start working on the casting and i will decide what to do. still waiting for more orders and great news! im very close to finish the mini pf rails i think i will ship them with the idol together to save shipping costs. but i need this part because i dont want to take mine off so if someone have this part or know where i can get it please let me know i promise to give him free mini pf ruins with the new design if he can send me the old part asap. i have also new design for the ij im working on and i will post it soon....

#196 6 years ago

printing one part of the idol for test right now... after that if its fit in Monday i will print the all model and will start working on the casting and i will decide what to do. still waiting for more orders and great news! im very close to finish the mini pf rails i think i will ship them with the idol together to save shipping costs. but i need this part because i dont want to take mine off so if someone have this part or know where i can get it please let me know i promise to give him free mini pf ruins with the new design if he can send me the old part asap. i have also new design for the ij im working on and i will post it soon....

Shipping the Idol with the mini ruins is great news!!!

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Shipping the Idol with the mini ruins is great news!!!

yes i think i will finish them in the same time but i must get the part because i dont want to take mine on and off the machine 1000 times

#198 6 years ago

SOMEONE SEND HIM A PART QUICK!!!

#199 6 years ago

yes i think i will finish them in the same time but i must get the part because i dont want to take mine on and off the machine 1000 times

You only need to remove them once no? In my opinion, It's going to be very hard for someone to send you the 2 plastic walls for 2 reasons. # 1 The shipping charges. It's crazy expensive to send a package overseas. # 2 Nobody wants to remove their walls either. I hope someone does this for you because we all want the Idol and mini ruins done asap but I fear waiting for someone to ship you the walls could delay the project even longer. Hopefully someone close to you can ship the parts you need but I think it's way faster if you remove yours and get this show on the road. No pressure, just my opinion

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You only need to remove them once no? In my opinion, It's going to be very hard for someone to send you the 2 plastic walls for 2 reasons. # 1 The shipping charges. It's crazy expensive to send a package overseas. # 2 Nobody wants to remove their walls either. I hope someone does this for you because we all want the Idol and mini ruins done asap but I fear waiting for someone to ship you the walls could delay the project even longer. Hopefully someone close to you can ship the parts you need but I think it's way faster if you remove yours and get this show on the road. No pressure, just my opinion

no... i made a new mini pf for tests but i dont have the red rails off from my machine. first shipping not going to be over 20$ i will send him a shipping label. i ask if someone have a spare or broken ones. also few people didnt assemble their machines so they can send

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
25,000 (Firm)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toppers
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.