1678A5BF-728D-4D15-9CDE-84577EE34956 (resized).jpeg
B65C8C89-A27E-49FC-B881-6F23D3055076 (resized).jpeg
6CAE5DAA-58EB-4E99-84DF-60DDF6AEDDD8 (resized).jpeg
0D68466B-A2C7-43C7-8257-458C62501FE3.gif
CE4B0C86-0759-475A-8B9D-21EDD6A876A2.gif
35598875-1391-4A97-983A-211F3BEAC904.jpeg
BDDBABDE-295B-40EE-A999-22BCE7178935.jpeg
7861F4AD-9F42-497F-A8EA-E6D481E536A6.jpeg
There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
#451 5 years ago

FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME MESSAGE OR WROTE HERE THAT THEY WANT TO GET THE MOD AND TO SIGN IN PLEASE SEND ME PM!
IF YOU PAID YOU DONT NEED TO SEND ME A PM BUT IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT PLEASE SEND A PM

HERE IS THE PEOPLE I HAVE ON MY LIST AND YOU DONT NEED TO SEND MESSAGE
etien
skyrex
WW2GURU
FalconDriver
BOBCADE
Sjolund
Twister
underlord
Sub7vn
thewool
@J_m
ThomasH

IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE LIST PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BECAUSE THE PRODUCTION IS ALMOST START AND I MUST KNOW UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH HOW MANY PIECES I NEED TO MAKE!

PEOPLE WHO CANCEL AND WANT TO GET THE MOD IF YOU WANT IT PLEASE SEND ME A PM

That_Pin_Dude
jbovenzi
pingod
koops
jamesmc
wdpvideo
Playpin2
Binger

IM NOT TAKING ANY PAYMENT NOW! ONLY WHEN ITS READY!

THANKS

#452 5 years ago

btw. guys
YOU BOUGHT ONE OF MY MODS?
DO YOU HAVE TWILIGHT ZONE?
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TWIILIGHT ZONE TV SERIES?

PLEASE SEND ME A PM ITS WILL WROTH IT!

#453 5 years ago

just to let you know guys someone copy my ij ideas. he going to make mini pf and back bridge. as you know i was working on it for long time over 18 months! and i dont think its fair. if you bought my mods or wants to get a set please do not support it please! i spent to much money and time on this mod and now someone doing it fast and its ready for sell. i wish you can understand me. if you want to say something like blah blah blah blah who cares? and you are a troll and just want to make mess please dont leave a message in any of my threads. this is my hobby im a artist and if someone hurting me and trying to get my orders and to copy my ideas i will be very mad because its hurting me really hard. you dont know how much hard is this work its not just a plastic with paint its a lot of things behind that. if you dont appreciate my time and work or you think its expensive dont buy it. not need to make a mess like trolls! its making this hobby not fun. trolls be with your friends! we want to have fun in this hobby!

mini pf will be ready soon! but i will post it only when idol is ready in 100% for production!

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

just to let you know guys someone copy my ij ideas. he going to make mini pf and back bridge. as you know i was working on it for long time over 18 months! and i dont think its fair. if you bought my mods or wants to get a set please do not support it please! i spent to much money and time on this mod and now someone doing it fast and its ready for sell. i wish you can understand me. if you want to say something like blah blah blah blah who cares? and you are a troll and just want to make mess please dont leave a message in any of my threads. this is my hobby im a artist and if someone hurting me and trying to get my orders and to copy my ideas i will be very mad because its hurting me really hard. you dont know how much hard is this work its not just a plastic with paint its a lot of things behind that. if you dont appreciate my time and work or you think its expensive dont buy it. not need to make a mess like trolls! its making this hobby not fun. trolls be with your friends! we want to have fun in this hobby!
mini pf will be ready soon! but i will post it only when idol is ready in 100% for production!

Someone, eh? I presume that's me, the guy you've been sending hot-headed, crazy threats to after I noted I had been working on PoA rails. It was a Pinsider request among many for a machine I don't own--thus, I was not nearly into the IJ world enough to know you had such a mod in the works before buying gallons of silicone and casting materials, borrowing parts from yet another Pinsider, making the initial mold, etc....I have NO idea what you're doing, so I couldn't possibly "copy" it. I have made other items that other modders have tackled, but nobody could say I did anything close to copying them (namely things such as the BSD coffin and headstone mods--mine look absolutely nothing like the Brock coffin mod or the Morpheus headstone backing (both great mods, both for the same area I tackled, and yet neither of those modders would ever accuse me of "copying" what they did just because I modded the same thing, and certainly not threaten to directly steal all of my mods to sell at a lower price, or threaten that if I proceed "BAD" things will happen...what does that even mean? Should I fear that you will take some sort of physical action against me for making a mod in my own vision, separate from any knowledge of what you're working on?). I've taken screenshots of all of the PMs and will produce them if necessary--nobody should ever lose their mind in such a fashion, especially in the world of pinball (but somehow it keeps happening one way or another...and Kaneda can't be blamed for everything, can he?)

And to note, I messaged Lior suggesting I'd wait until he released his version in respect to the work he clearly started with IJ mods, but that was before the barrage I received.

Regardless, there's no doubt your product will look awesome and suit your other mods the best--your loyal customers will undoubtedly wait to buy from you, presuming they've been happy with the service you've provided thus far. No harm intended here.

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Someone, eh? I presume that's me, the guy you've been sending hot-headed, crazy threats to after I noted I had been working on PoA rails. It was a Pinsider request among many for a machine I don't own--thus, I was not nearly into the IJ world enough to know you had such a mod in the works before buying gallons of silicone and casting materials, borrowing parts from yet another Pinsider, making the initial mold, etc....I have NO idea what you're doing, so I couldn't possibly "copy" it. I have made other items that other modders have tackled, but nobody could say I did anything close to copying them (namely things such as the BSD coffin and headstone mods--mine look absolutely nothing like the Brock coffin mod or the Morpheus headstone backing (both great mods, both for the same area I tackled, and yet neither of those modders would ever accuse me of "copying" what they did just because I modded the same thing, and certainly not threaten to directly steal all of my mods to sell at a lower price, or threaten that if I proceed "BAD" things will happen...what does that even mean? Should I fear that you will take some sort of physical action against me for making a mod in my own vision, separate from any knowledge of what you're working on?). I've taken screenshots of all of the PMs and will produce them if necessary--nobody should ever lose their mind in such a fashion, especially in the world of pinball (but somehow it keeps happening one way or another...and Kaneda can't be blamed for everything, can he?)
And to note, I messaged Lior suggesting I'd wait until he released his version in respect to the work he clearly started with IJ mods, but that was before the barrage I received.
Regardless, there's no doubt your product will look awesome and suit your other mods the best--your loyal customers will undoubtedly wait to buy from you, presuming they've been happy with the service you've provided thus far. No harm intended here.

Good luck. And yes im very bad when someone hurting me. I also bought tons of silicone and did a lot of prints and designs and psints not like you and not since oct. You dont know what i spent to this project. We will see how you will talk when someone will hurt you or on your project that you was working for almost 2 years!!! Im a very nice and fair guy but if someone doing anything who hurting me. Omg im the worst guy in the world.... why you care? You will get your money for the work... btw you said you never know i was working on that because you never open any of my ij threads and now yes? You open. Very interesting. Keep hurting my project. Use your silicone for your other mods you didnt copy. Someone post the original mini pf for sale and i gave him good feedback and i will tell to people to buy from him. I respect anyone here who doing art. I will never do a mod or design who can hurt someone im not like you and if you have a respect you should stop working on it and dont tell me you didnt saw this thread before! You can use your silicone for your other mods. Please dont comment again on my thread again.

And just to be clear. You didnt message me and said you will wait with the post. I ask that for you if you can post it 3 months after me and you said i will think about that.....

#456 5 years ago

btw you said you never know i was working on that because you never open any of my ij threads and now yes? You open. Very interesting.

I was pointed to the other IJ thread today when another Pinsider that knew my project mentioned that someone else posted rail mods, but I had seen the first post of this thread before (no mention of rails), and having been stressed out all day over your threats...YES, I will click on this thread to see if you bring it here...and sure enough.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I was pointed to the other IJ thread today when another Pinsider that knew my project mentioned that someone else posted rail mods, but I had seen the first page of this thread before (no mention of rails), and having been stressed out all day over your threats...YES, I will click on this thread to see if you bring it here...and sure enough.

Have a good luck with making your mods. as i said please do not comment here. I wish some day after you spent tons of time and money someone will hurt your project as you're doing. Its not only the rails.... its the all set and the tons of time and money i spent on this project and trust me you didn't spent 5% of my cost and time. Good luck

#458 5 years ago

Have a good luck with making your mods. as i said please do not comment here.

As long as there are no warped stories here about my intentions , I'll have no reason to comment here further Good luck to you as well.

#459 5 years ago

And just to be clear. You didnt message me and said you will wait with the post. I ask that for you if you can post it 3 months after me and you said i will think about that.....

My comment suggested that as long as you kept to your statement of releasing your version soon, I'd wait until at least after that point to show mine...but I couldn't possibly straight out agree to hold mine off regardless of how long it took you to release yours. Of course as soon as I wrote that to you, you had a very bizarre message for me, and then several others, so we never got to talk about it.

#460 5 years ago

guyssssssssss i have amazing update!
files are ready and im printing them right now! will be ready in next week!
production will start in feb FOR SURE!!!!! wow i cant believe this project going to production hahaha
if you didnt choose color dont worry all is ok. im going to post the light gray after printing is ready and after test. and i will for another one in brown and sand!
if you want the idol this is the time for sign in. im going to make 5 pieces ONLY!!!!
PM SENT FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WAITING LIST

#461 5 years ago

As an early buyer of the gray ruins, I am excited to see what develops this week. The custom brown looked great, but I resisted switching to it because I feel the gray should look equally well. Guess I got gray balls. haha

#462 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

As an early buyer of the gray ruins, I am excited to see what develops this week. The custom brown looked great, but I resisted switching to it because I feel the gray should look equally well. Guess I got gray balls. haha

hahahah the balls is for the people who will get the ramp also in gray!
im printing right now!!!! i wish its will be ready at the weekend. if yes i will paint it in light gray.
production will satrt when its ready

#463 5 years ago

****update****
editing and 3d printing is done!!!! its just looks so awesome! its gong to be my last mod in 3d printing for long time. all others mods are hand sculpt only.
i have a huge surprise for you guys! and you will know about it soon!

i stiil need to add few details by hand and to make a mold.
casting will start next week or maximum 2 weeks from now and after painting!
im also going to paint light gray, brown and sand colors soon!

if you are in the list its now the time to sign in and to get it! from feb the price going to change to 385$!!!! guys please check pm!!!!!
im gong to ship all idols and ramps in same time in the fastest shipping i have in my country. so i will give you tracking numbers soon before shipping and you will get update when its on the way! if you change your address or your address is not like in paypal please send me pm ASAP! im making shipping labels next week!

#464 5 years ago

need your help guys. i need someone who know the ij pinball like he knows how to speak. need to know the rules and how to play like a master. need it for my next mod im working on right now. need it asap and i need you for 1 hour talk. you will get my mod for free.
please send me message only if youre my buyer of one of my mods and you have free time

#465 5 years ago

Hey lior,

Cant wait to see your next pictures.
I am almost thinking about the color

#466 5 years ago

PM sent and paid up! Ruins and ramp mod coming my way! Can't wait.
Thanks Lior!

#467 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

PM sent and paid up! Ruins and ramp mod coming my way! Can't wait.
Thanks Lior!

thank you

guys check this out!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design

20190126_213114 (resized).jpg20190126_213114 (resized).jpg

#468 5 years ago

guys. silicone molding has started. i decide to make 50 pieces in one time with paint and all and to ship all together. the apron and mini pf will be ready also for shipping when the idol and second run of the ramp will be so if you want my apron or my mini pf rails please let me know asap (not need payment) so i can make a shipping label for you later. i can ship the mini pf and the apron in same package with the idol to save you 40-60$ for the shipping!

#469 5 years ago

Hi lior,

Do you have pictures from mini pf rails?

#470 5 years ago

In for the mini playfield rails, but like Twister I'd like to see some pictures. On the fence with the apron, need a cost and see some paint to make a decision.

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from Twister:

Hi lior,
Do you have pictures from mini pf rails?

Quoted from sparkup:

In for the mini playfield rails, but like twister I'd like to see some pictures. On the fence with the apron, need a cost and see some paint to make a decision.

to be honest the one reason that im not posting my mini pf rails its because im waiting for a license. im working with license not like other people or modders. im working for long time in movie business and copyrights and thats why im always mad if someone copy me or any other mods without license. they are sculpted im waiting to get the license and when i will get it i will post it and if you will like it i will paint them. they told me this week i will get a answer. so lets see. and i wish they will say yes because i change it to many times!!!!

about the apron price going to be 250/265$ if i will get over 50 orders its will be 195-225$

but if you will wait i think the shipping for apron and mini pf will be 15-10$ or maybe for free if im shipping it with the idol.

all of the people really like my apron so im doing a casting now for 50 (after sculpt of the final version). im not going to work as before! taking money and after that casting really no! this is not my model of work. i have no other way to do it. im spending money from my pocket and i wish i will sell all 50. if no so i lost but fuck it its a hobby. so i will paint the apron when the first one will be made. my mods are not 3d printing anymore all hand sculpt and the best quality and over 6 hours of work for each painting for 1 model!

people who want to sign in to my mini pf or apron or idol or ramp please let me know. for mini pf im making only 50 pieces like the idol. i have a lot of people in my list for them!!!! not need to pay any deposit or money for now.

#472 5 years ago

I'm 100% in on the mini playfield!
I'm 50% in on the apron. I need to see how it meshes with the orange/yellow.

#473 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm 100% in on the mini playfield!
I'm 50% in on the apron. I need to see how it meshes with the orange/yellow.

no mini pf for you hahahah just apron!
i will finish with the sculpt for the apron today and will start casting. im going to paint 10 versions!!!!! and you can ask me to paint it as you want without extra money! (gold with extra) i have few ideas how to make it....
and i was kidding you are in the list to the mini pf before i start the idol make sure to get my mini pf and not others who will maybe be in the market

#474 5 years ago

i will finish with the sculpt for the apron today and will start casting. im going to paint 10 versions!!!!! and you can ask me to paint it as you want without extra money! (gold with extra) i have few ideas how to make it....
and i was kidding you are in the list to the mini pf before i start the idol make sure to get my mini pf and not others who will maybe be in the market

I'm the LAST person you need to worry about buying the mod from someone else. If I bought another person's mini-playfield mod, you'd probably paint the ramp mod you've been storing for me in pink and tell me it's the ultra limited penis edition.

#475 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm the LAST person you need to worry about buying the mod from someone else. If I bought another person's mini-playfield mod, you'd probably paint the ramp mod you've been storing for me in pink and tell me it's the ultra limited penis edition.

hahahah nailed it! you will get a pink ramp neon pink (resized).jpgneon pink (resized).jpg i know my clients will be support me always btw someone really ask me to paint his ramp in pink and yellow and im not kidding!!!!

#476 5 years ago

i got license!!!! but.... they ask me for a lot of money to pay for few symbols from the movie so im going to change them and to post the mini pf soon!
i didnt paid for the license because i dont want to sell this mod for to much money because few symbols thats crazy! so i will just change it and all will be ok.

about the idol. we have a mold! and im doing casting now for the ramps. i will start with casting for idol and apron and mini pf and another secret next week!!!! so as i said production will start in feb. when i will have 4 models of the idol ready i will paint them in brown, sand, light grey and custom (light brown) again.
im doing my best to make all main mods for ij in next months son you will pay very cheap for shipping because i can ship the mini pf and apron together with the idol! i have few secrets of mods im working on and also working on a patent pending mod for all machines and no one will copy that
guys check pm soon!

#477 5 years ago

mini pf finally reveal!!!! my first prototype before almost 1 year!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-mini-pf-ruin-my-first-prototype#post-4817214

4838e28e-02f9-4819-b25c-5dec67329521 (resized).jpg4838e28e-02f9-4819-b25c-5dec67329521 (resized).jpg
#478 5 years ago

**** hello guys. here is a very important update! ****

im starting with the casting in Monday and with main paint. people who choose the custom color (light brown) and they are 100% sure that they want to get it please send me pm! because im painting all custom colors first.

if you want to get your idol without waiting to my mini pf or apron please send me pm! (they will be ready in same time)

im working now on all of the mods together. idol, ramp, apron, mini pf and i must know how im going to ship it and how much going to be in which color.
i will do my best to paint the other colors asap but its reallllly cold here and all going very slow....

#479 5 years ago

in Friday i will start with the idol casting.
and week after that i will do all paints demo so you can choose your color. someone wants to see the sand color? no one spoke with me about that....
its looks like shipping for first 20 will start in early march!

1 week later
#480 5 years ago

hello guys. i want to keep you update all time until you get it.
casting going nice i cast just 4 for now and im trying to send 1 for test before im casting the all others. in my machine is good but i want to test it on another machine
about painting i will paint it i wish maybe this week. i have some personal issues.

the very good news is as i said first 5 people who bought this mod will get a very small but special gift! i change my mind and im going to give it for all of the people here in pinside

#481 5 years ago

i am very excited to post this photos! first casting of the idol!!!! thanks to all of my friends here who support me and make it happen! im very happy that i didnt gave up. with my poor English and my skills i made it!!!! hahah
so i made few silicone molds. its very hard to cast something like that. im doing another mold because im not happy with the result and im going to make it 8-14mm thick. now its 5-8mm. its will be very heavy and will never brake. it will cost more and shipping will cost more but im not going to charge nothing about that for the people who order this mod.

i cast 3 test just to see if its fit and how its looks. each one is from different silicone mold. and they are casted from plastic and not from resin just for the test! and im going to paint them soon!

about shipping. as i said im going to ship all of them in same time but if its will be after march i will just ship the first ones by the list. because its not fair. few people was waiting over 1 year and few people waiting only a month. im not sure when all will be ready. the pinside limited edition version is 50 pieces only and i think the first 20 will be shipped in middle of march/april.

here is few photos thank you guys again for your big love and support

huge thanks to
Ericpinballfan
gouveia
TractorDoc
Davi
mrs_mezelmods

20190212_214319 (resized).jpg20190212_214319 (resized).jpg
20190212_213243 (resized).jpg20190212_213243 (resized).jpg

as you can see no ugly bracket! and no space. i made some special trick im not going to reveal it here but when you will get it you will know what is that

#482 5 years ago

with my poor English and my skills i made it!!!

Your doing great. We've talked by phone so I know how good you are at being bilingual!!
Just WOW! Looking great!
Worth the wait....

1 week later
#483 5 years ago

special shipping boxes are ready!
gifts are ready!
new model is ready! i made it very heavy and its 10-18 mm thick!!!!! and without bracket!!!!
now im working on the new mold and casting. i will post photos in 10 days or more for the other colors.

guys im using fast shipping method and i need more info like email and phone number. i will message the first 6 people in the list now and they will get the idol in 1 month from now. im so close to start the mass production. if someone really want it asap i have no problem to ship my prototypes like you see in my last messages. im still sick and the weather is bad so things are moving slow. im working now 100% just on pinball mods and of my pinball patent. here is some progress on the sculpt i made on wax for the mini pf (this is the inside area of the mini pf rails and its flat)

Nuhobby
jamesmc
Drano
Smokinjoe73
That_pin_dude
loren3233
jeffspinballpalace

please check your pm

thank you guys
9ae4f93a-cc36-471f-9eca-98ee5e6d3d9f (resized).jpg9ae4f93a-cc36-471f-9eca-98ee5e6d3d9f (resized).jpg

Added over 5 years ago:

weather is still bad. almost most of the time is rainy. i will post photos of the other colors when i can.

Added over 5 years ago:

i will do the casting in 14 days from now. sorry for that but no stock in my country for what i need so i order it from amazon....

Added over 5 years ago:

BECAUSE NO MORE SILICONE OF WHAT I NEED IN MY COUNTRY ALL OF MY MODS ARE IN HOLD FOR 10 DAYS. mini pf. idol. apron. and for now im working on panting and shipping all ramps and working on few new designs. will do molding in 10 days and i will be back soon

Added over 5 years ago:

i will get the silicone in monday and i will start doing the new mold.
casting will start 5-8 days after and shipping when they are ready with panting im shipping 5 for each 6-10 days

3 weeks later
#484 5 years ago

this is what going on right now. the new model is ready to get the silicone for the mold I WILL GET 40 KG OF SILICONE in monday because i decide to do 2 molds so im cutting the waiting time in half because you guys not need to wait more! its over a year!!!! its like a kickstarter project hahaha and also 2 of my friends will help me with the casting, trimming and sanding.
my plan is to make the new mold in Monday. make first casting in Saturday and to paint the first 5 (one in light grey) 5 days after first cast. so shipping will still be this month as i said and promise before. the idol now is 10-18mm thick! and weight 1084 grams!!!!! thats a lot! you will get with this idol a very special and small gift and also hiding metal bracket who goes in the bottom of the idol. (this bracket will be used for one of my future mods also)

i will start with the casting of mini pf and apron in same time so you guys can save up to 80$ for shipping!!!!

as i said im making ONLY 50 pieces and when you will get it you will understand why MEZELMODS going to sell it after this run is done and here is the link. the price is not like the preorder price but the shipping is cheaper! so its makes it a little bit higher but its worth it!

https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-adventure-idol-ruins

after this 4 ij mods that i made, mezel mods going to post and sell my other mods and my future ij mods. they are my exclusive sellers. i made that because they are awesome and because i want to make my prices lower and they can offer for you a cheaper shipping and great service. but for color option please contact me.

if you want to get the idol door from Davi painted by me please contact him! i can also paint the base for you.

thank you guys a lot! i will post photos soon there is a very huge surprise soon something realllly big!
2c3cad75-c214-464b-a4d4-0fa78606a9b2 (resized).jpg2c3cad75-c214-464b-a4d4-0fa78606a9b2 (resized).jpg

#485 5 years ago

got the silicone last day!!! the idol and the other mods got the silicone for first side. tomorrow i will do the other side and in Saturday or Sunday i will do the first casting. im not going to post here photos of the progress and the molds because i dont want to give other people ideas and to teach them how to make a professional molds. if you bought from me the idol and want to see the progress you can send me a pm and i will share it with you for my next mods you can sign in to a blog with a password or facebook to see all progress and casting and painting live!!!!

painting of the light grey will be very soon and also shipping! first 5 people check pm soon. also first 10. if you choose a color and you want to change your mind after you see the grey DONT WORRY you can choose the color when you want also if i already paint yours!

want to get yours? check this link

https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-adventure-idol-ruins

thank you guys a lot for your support. its so awesome! i cant believe after over 1 year i am now in this part. this was one of the difficult project i ever made for pinball. this project was with one target but tons of things standing in front of it and always new targets to get because this toke so long you have something inside the box who will raise the value of it a lot

mini playfield and apron will be very very soon!

NOW ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week later
#486 5 years ago

the mold is ready
the first casting is ready
the production starts from now!!!!!

so all is ready. im going to make now 5 pieces and after that to make another mold to make the casting faster.
im going to paint the first one in gray as i promise to all of the buyers so they can see how the light gray looks. after first 5 will choose a color and will get the mod i will start with shipping to the other buyers. i want to check first if the shipping goes well and if you like it

im also going to make another version of custom color with this final model and also a version of the brown. but most of the people choose the gray or the custom color and no one ask for sand color so im thinking i will pass about this color but if someone wants it he can pm me and i will paint it as you want

about the shipping. i will start shipping in 3-6 weeks from now. and i will ship 5 for each week. for now i have 48 people in the waiting list and my top priority is to ship it to the people who was waiting for over a year asap! so if you bought it in this year (2019) you will get yours after all 2018 pre order list will get it.

thank you guys

1 week later
#487 5 years ago

today is a awesome day for this project and as i promise, today or tomorrow i will post a huge and important update here and also a update to the buyers in pm about shipping and more so until then i will show you a sneak peek for something that i was working on....

20190406_154240 (resized).jpg20190406_154240 (resized).jpg

more info soon....

#488 5 years ago

**** IMPORTANT UPDATE****

ok guys. im glad to tell that i have the final model ready. casting starts and painting and shipping will start soon!
so this toke soooo much time to reach this point. for me its something over 2 years and im glad that i have a final model and all going as my plan after a lotttt of hard work and time.

so i will post now few posts each one have his own info so please check all posts and also check pm soon.

i made few changes in the model and now he doesn't have a space in the right side and no ugly bracket (you will get a hidden metal bracket with the idol ruins)
the installation is very easy and the model is 10000% bullet (not ball. bullet hahah) proof. its weight almost 1kg and the thick is 12-26 mm!!!!. its comes with special 2k clear coat like for cars and its will save it for long years. its not just like spray can clear coats thats most of the people use....

as i promise i made a version in light gray. its looks awesome for me and i really like it. but to make it match more to the playfield i paint it with a lot of green.
im going to paint the custom color (light brown) again on this model because the last one was ugly 3d printed version.

i really recommend you guys to check this links for high quality photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157690790721163

so whats going to be now? you're going to get a very important pm here in pinside so please check it. im sending a survey for all buyers and you must fill it and follow the instruction in my pm. if you didn't got a survey until Friday please send me a pm!

for now im going to take 1 week off from the idol and to make the apron and the mini pf so you guys can get the idol with mini pf and apron together if you want and to save shipping costs! also there is a special offer for the all set.

my plan in next Monday is to start casting for 50 pieces (until now i cast 6) and to paint one in custom color. if you want guys i will paint one in brown also but let me know.

each idol need a special documentation and quality check before shipping and you will understand why when you get it. but my plan is to start ship it in 2-4 weeks from now.

i really like my idol ruins design because i made it like the movie but i didnt like the idol who comes with the game so i decide to make my own idol. i must say thanks to WW2GURU who spoke with me on skype and push me to do that so thank you my friend i think its looks fantastic and matching my idol ruins design and also looks like it was in the movie. it always comes back to the front position and the idol most of the time in front. for people who bought the idol ruins from me the price for that will be special price of 99$ and i have 2 options. normal gold color and metallic gold color. and i can paint the base in any color you want.
the gold idol is now 3d printed in great quality but the one you will get will be hand sculpted and casted.
you can check this video.

so guys we are there! and thank you for your support i cant wait to ship it and to get your feedback's

2.jpg2.jpg

#490 5 years ago

with custom color ramp (light brown)
3.jpg3.jpg

#492 5 years ago

new idol

5.jpg5.jpg

i really recommend you guys to check this links for high quality photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157690790721163

CHECK POST #488

#493 5 years ago

Wow very nice detail.
Waiting on the custom colour to see it.

#494 5 years ago

That looks fantastic, wow!

How much would it cost for all three in the custom colour / light brown?

#495 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Wow very nice detail.
Waiting on the custom colour to see it.

thank you check the thread for updates.

Quoted from Maide:

That looks fantastic, wow!
How much would it cost for all three in the custom colour / light brown?

thank you pm sent.

#496 5 years ago

Looks really awesome. Looking forward to see it with your apron

#497 5 years ago
Quoted from Twister:

Looks really awesome. Looking forward to see it with your apron

thank you

#498 5 years ago

Looks fantastic lior!

#499 5 years ago

Brilliant work.

#500 5 years ago

These mods are Awesome and looking great Lior!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

There are 580 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design/page/10?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.