Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rondogg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

New guy here. I am the proud new owner of Williams' Indiana Jones, my very first pin. I am a bit perplexed as to why whenever I open the path of adventure, the ball will never drop onto the mini play field. The pin drops and the ball goes straight down the trough to the flipper. The play field works as far as moving left to right with no errors. I have lowered the front legs and raised the back keeping the machine level left to right thinking that the extra angle would help to no avail. Any ideas? Am I just supposed to nudge the game to get it to fall? Any help would be appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

It's funny you ask. I just got this machine as well and I was wondering the same thing.

#3 6 years ago

Couple of things I found when mine did this:

If pin sees you hitting the flippers before then ball goes to the holding pin on the back ramp, then it assumes you want to skip the mini pf and allows ball to continue to the flipper. Also, check the drop pin there for binding or sticking as it will assume the ball is there and drop before the ball can go onto the pf. Third: check flipper boards, and mini pf for issues, as these are well known to have problems.

#4 6 years ago

On the game I had. I bent the shelf the ball travels across the back wall on down a tiny bit. This greatly helped the ball roll off when it's supposed to.

LTG : )

#5 6 years ago

I increased the playfield pitch on mine, giving the ball relatively more downward versus horizontal velocity. Seemed to solve the problem 90% of the time. Perhaps try to raise a bit more in the back left?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

On the game I had. I bent the shelf the ball travels across the back wall on down a tiny bit. This greatly helped the ball roll off when it's supposed to.
LTG : )

I had to do the same.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I'll try the shelf bending thing as the flippers and pf boards seem to be working fine and I've already maximized the pitch.

#8 6 years ago

Remove glass. Power off. Press down on the pin with your finger. It should pop right back up. Try several times. If it doesn't and is rubbing on the hole then adjust the bridge using the two screws against the back wall.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Wanted
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-mini-play-field and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.