Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robertg130
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3914_(resized).JPG
IMG_3915_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ramsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi, i have a new issue with IJ, where the shooter keeps shooting balls non stop at the start of the game. i saw some recent threads similar to this, which advised checking F115 and F116. I checked both, and both appear visually to be fine.

I took the following photos of the switch test matrix and the ball trough led boards. I noticed a red light on the LED board, and noticed that the switch matrix in column 8 is void of squares, which I don't think is good.

I was not able to activate any trough switches during test I was able to activate switch 85 and switch 87, but not 86.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

IMG_3915_(resized).JPG

IMG_3914_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#6 3 years ago

Guys, thank you all so much - it appears that all of you were right! I had a friend out to help me (as I am a newbie), Four of the LEDS were bad on the trough opto board.

I think rather try and repair the board, i will just replace. I assume I should do both the transmitter and receiver boards?

Also, my friend redid the connectors. We noticed something, not sure if this is normal, but if you look at the picture, the two green lines on the left both go into the same connector "pin".... I noticed on the board, that pin one said 12v, and pin 2 said 12v, so it caught my attention that both green wires where going to pin 1, and no wire was connected to pin 2...

1 month later
#7 3 years ago

Hi All, just fixed this issue, and I want to say thanks to everyone who helped. Basically installed the Great Lakes Modular Ball Trough Opto boards, and all is good. Great help on the site, and GLM was awesome.

Finally, here is what I love so far about this hobby, the guy I bought my game from has been really spectacular about coming over and fixing issues that have arisen, total gem.

Thanks all!

Carl

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ramsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside