IMG_5692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5697 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
1633856774465 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211009_082331 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211006_212009 (resized).jpg

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 30 days ago

Bien sur

#52 29 days ago

Hi, everybody !

Somes update about inside of the cabinet...
what have been done ???

-speaker restoration
-electric transformer restoration
-new cabinet buttons
-new leg bolt plate
-cabinet metal protectors
-new black metal grinds
-new playfield pivot nut
-new pivot nut plates
-washed/cleaned electric harness
-full coin door assembly is new
-all the parts cleaned
-williams original label
-restored tray bar
-cleaned start/xtra ball buttons
-all parts cleaned
-new slotted electrical sheath
-new lockbar receiver
-new ground braid
-new side and rear glass plastic trims

maybe I forget some things...

1632161161750 (resized).jpg

received_363369601938007 (resized).jpeg

1632161161759 (resized).jpg

received_485884272799380 (resized).jpeg

received_369058488075878 (resized).jpeg

1632161161754 (resized).jpg

1632161161763 (resized).jpg

1632161161767 (resized).jpg

#53 29 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Hi, everybody !
Somes update about inside of the cabinet...
what have been done ???
-speaker restoration
-electric transformer restoration
-new cabinet buttons
-new leg bolt plate
-cabinet metal protectors
-new black metal grinds
-new playfield pivot nut
-new pivot nut plates
-washed/cleaned electric harness
-full coin door assembly is new
-all the parts cleaned
-williams original label
-restored tray bar
-cleaned start/xtra ball buttons
-all parts cleaned
-new slotted electrical sheath
-new lockbar receiver
-new ground braid
-new side and rear glass plastic trims
maybe I forget some things...
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8fd3634a7a4b93a23699499f3bcc39d20dd0df5b-1632164589-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow. Amazing. Juste incroyable. J’ai hâte de voir le résultat final !

#54 29 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Wow. Amazing. Juste incroyable. J’ai hâte de voir le résultat final !

Merci beaucoup, ceci dit ton travail sur le Totan est assez incroyable, j'ai vendu le miens mais si il y a une possibilité que ton travail soit disponible à la vente je me rerend un totan c'est sur!

Thank tout very much, but your Work on the totan IS awesome too! Sold mine but if your work IS available for sale at the end, i will get a New one for sure!

My project is near to the end, actually just remaining the bamboo Legs with rope.

You will get soon pictures of the finish cabinet

#55 27 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Have a look on the Indiana Jones wood gun plates, we have the red ones in mahogany, the white ones in maple and finally the brown in French walnut and black French walnut.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I found the rope for the bamboo legs !
[quoted image]

I love what you are doing. How many people have modified their IJs like this? Amazing work!

#56 26 days ago
Quoted from dts:

I love what you are doing. How many people have modified their IJs like this? Amazing work!

thanks you! I know only one which was posted on the first page on the thread + the original one...

tomorrow => huge update #cabinet finish teasing

thanks to everyone who follow my project !!

#57 26 days ago

hi everybody !

today is the day of the cabinet reveal :p :p :p :p :p :p
cabinet is now full varnished!

first pict of the backbox... you can see bamboo finish too !

received_264586508437449 (resized).jpeg

received_369661084594367 (resized).jpeg

received_523867348671974 (resized).jpeg

received_234837498511137 (resized).jpeg

received_211421800926202 (resized).jpeg

received_363504018512796 (resized).jpeg

Here you can have a look onto my own hinge system as the technical drawing I show you on first page and how it work...

1632161161733 (resized).jpg

1632161161740 (resized).jpg

1632161161745 (resized).jpg

lets have a look of the beautiful finish of the hinges when the backbone is straight !

received_202150968634018 (resized).jpeg

you can see also the H-trim oak covers of the sound panel!
transilte is a new one, directly printed on an acrylic sheet 3mm thick, missing the trims for the moment.

received_1328078090920051 (resized).jpeg

received_248419206956165 (resized).jpeg

received_919802745243313 (resized).jpeg

I will make some better pictures at the end of the project. all of these aren't very good in quality and color

I hope you'll love it !
end is soooooooooonnnnn

#58 26 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

hi everybody !
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Here you can have a look onto my own hinge system as the technical drawing I show you on first page and how it work...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
lets have a look of the beautiful finish of the hinges when the backbone is straight !
[quoted image]
transilte is a new one, directly printed on an acrylic sheet 3mm thick, missing the trims for the moment.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I will make some better pictures at the end of the project. all of these aren't very good in quality and color
I hope you'll love it !
end is soooooooooonnnnn

To be honest, the result is spectacular. I think it looks even better finished than the original I saw on pictures. Piece of art.

#59 26 days ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Fun project!
I bought the one from GAP a few years ago and remodded it![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible, thanks for sharing, so impressive

I've always wanted an IJ to look like this. Some may disagree(most who haven't been to Disneyland) but I think its unique and freaking killer. It gives it character and personality that can't be matched. Excellent work. Just my opinion, two cents deposited

#60 26 days ago

I've always wanted an IJ to look like this. Some may disagree(most who haven't been to Disneyland) but I think its unique and freaking killer. It gives it character and personality that can't be matched. Excellent work. Just my opinion, two cents deposited

#61 25 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

hi everybody !
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I hope you'll love it !
end is soooooooooonnnnn

Wow, I'd fly to France for this IJ!

#62 25 days ago
indiana-jones-belongs-in-a-museum.gif
#63 25 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

To be honest, the result is spectacular. I think it looks even better finished than the original I saw on pictures. Piece of art.

I think too, this design is matching 100% pour Indiana Jones Style. I don't really love the original Indiana cabinet decals...

Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Incredible, thanks for sharing, so impressive

thanks! yeah somebody says me that this looks likes to IKEA... no comments !

Quoted from dts:

Wow, I'd fly to France for this IJ!

maybe it can fly to you on a pallet, this will be more easier

this a museum piece, this is to my mind an ultimate collector indy

#64 25 days ago

Is the 2nd cabinet going to be for sale?

#65 25 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

maybe it can fly to you on a pallet, this will be more easier

Deal!

#66 24 days ago

Put me in the queue, if you're making more of these with new PF:s please!

#67 24 days ago

beautiful workmanship, looks incredible

Are you selling off the second cabinet?

#68 24 days ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Put me in the queue, if you're making more of these with new PF:s please!

Quoted from BurnDizzyBurn:

Is the 2nd cabinet going to be for sale?

Quoted from swinks:

beautiful workmanship, looks incredible
Are you selling off the second cabinet?

Finally after 1 year project about this 2 cabinets, my decision is taken...

The first complete Indiana will be for sale (shipping possible on a pallet, buyer arrange shipping, I'll do the packing)
No price for this Indiana only offers, because it's very hard to put a price on it...

Regarding the second cabinet I don't know for the moment, I will take my decision in some days/weeks...
Maybe I accept to have offers that I will consider...

#69 24 days ago

A little update today about feet...

I used 4 new feet, to remove the chrome plating a phosphoric acid bath.

received_210481824316149 (resized).jpeg

After that I used a metal burnisher to darken them. now that I have a good base, a bronze color brushing followed by a gold thinning ....

We then start the varnishing, then the patina and finally two coats for the final varnishing.

received_598578477809781 (resized).jpeg

1632583783622 (resized).jpg

1632583783606 (resized).jpg

1632583783688 (resized).jpg

1632583783685 (resized).jpg

the golden Bolt on the cabinet will be patinated too, because its a little bit shinny a this point

1632583783613 (resized).jpg

#70 23 days ago

This is one of the most beautiful pinball machines I’ve seen, great work!

#71 23 days ago

I know if you decide to sell the second one you will get so many offers. I've wanted to re-do my cabinet for years and this is so beautiful and brings memories of playing the real one in Adventure Land!

#72 23 days ago
Quoted from dts:

This is one of the most beautiful pinball machines I’ve seen, great work!

thanks you very much !

Quoted from FlippyD:

I know if you decide to sell the second one you will get so many offers. I've wanted to re-do my cabinet for years and this is so beautiful and brings memories of playing the real one in Adventure Land!

unfortunately I didn't get the chance to play this original pin in Disney... only internet pictures!
but I'm very happy to see my pin becoming that !

#73 23 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

thanks you very much !

unfortunately I didn't get the chance to play this original pin in Disney... only internet pictures!
but I'm very happy to see my pin becoming that !

It was a really special game to play, mostly because of the location and the cabinet. I was lucky enough to play it on two separate visits but it was pretty dirty and broken inside.

Yours literally looks better than what the Disney artists created. Fantastique!

But, if you want the "Full Experience" you should build a replica Disneyland next! I know you have the skills

#74 23 days ago

Incredible work, can’t wait to see pictures of the completed game!

#75 23 days ago

Damn this game looks amazing!!

#76 23 days ago

Absolutely fantastic work!! I played this game at Disneyland many times, and wish I had your skills to do this. The only thing I didn't like about it was the flipper buttons under the wood get a little tiring on your hands after a while. Yours looks like an even better design.

#77 23 days ago

This is extremely impressive. I would love to build an IJ off of one of those cabinets.

#78 23 days ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Incredible work, can’t wait to see pictures of the completed game!

thanksss they will arrive soon

Quoted from AMSNL:

Damn this game looks amazing!!

thanks you men

Quoted from gouveia:

Absolutely fantastic work!! I played this game at Disneyland many times, and wish I had your skills to do this. The only thing I didn't like about it was the flipper buttons under the wood get a little tiring on your hands after a while. Yours looks like an even better design.

thanks ! the aim was to be as close as possible to the original, only modify the backbox hinges to have something better to remove the backbox easily, and the side rails only screwed with vintage brass screws to remove easily if needed...

Quoted from High_End_Pins:

This is extremely impressive. I would love to build an IJ off of one of those cabinets.

thanks! the IJ will be on sale, extra cabinet maybe, I don't know

#79 23 days ago

Wow, that's amazing work Jjlp !!

#80 23 days ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Wow, that's amazing work Jjlp !!

thank you for all these compliments !!

amazing

#81 23 days ago

This is one of the coolest projects I’ve seen on pinside. I love the theme and the Disneyland connection. But, your craftsmanship is what I enjoy most of all. Congrats! Incredible!

#82 22 days ago

This is looking great!!

#83 22 days ago
Quoted from TomSS20:

This is one of the coolest projects I’ve seen on pinside. I love the theme and the Disneyland connection. But, your craftsmanship is what I enjoy most of all. Congrats! Incredible!

Quoted from Pahuffman:

This is looking great!!

Thanks for your comment about my work, it's really satisfying to see his work rewarded in this way ... i still dreaded the criticism a lot about the fact that it is not an original, but, personally when I have sawn for the first time this Disney pin, that was a reveal for me on what does Indiana pin should be !

new update coming soon !
thank you very much again to all the people who follow this Indiana (path of) adventure

#84 22 days ago

Can’t wait to see the finished product! Here is a very fond memory when I set the gc score in Disneyland one day (it wasn’t playing well, so it was actually a pretty good score…)

27FD4B69-1C02-4CC2-B6A1-60390A3626A3 (resized).png
#85 22 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Can’t wait to see the finished product! Here is a very fond memory when I set the gc score in Disneyland one day (it wasn’t playing well, so it was actually a pretty good score…)
[quoted image]

very cool to see you on this pin

#86 22 days ago

Hi !! today some pictures of the full cabinet with feet ! bamboo rope is the next coming !

(backglass side trims will be changed... toooo short and antics brass screws must to be old)

also missing the wood gun plates... finally no one of them I present fits on my oak wood cabinet, so I'll make a new pair with the same finish as my cabinet...on the way!

1632583783635 (resized).jpg1632583783650 (resized).jpg1632583783655 (resized).jpg1632583783659 (resized).jpg1632583783663 (resized).jpg1632583783666 (resized).jpg1632583783669 (resized).jpg1632583783672 (resized).jpg1632583783675 (resized).jpg1632583783679 (resized).jpg1632583783682 (resized).jpg1632583783691 (resized).jpgreceived_1186442428532763 (resized).jpegreceived_227461829169502 (resized).jpegreceived_336322821519657 (resized).jpeg

#87 22 days ago

Completely stunning.

#88 22 days ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Completely stunning.

thank you very much !!

work in progress for them...

1632841539026 (resized).jpg
#89 22 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Hi !! today some pictures of the full cabinet with feet ! bamboo rope is the next coming !
(backglass side trims will be changed... toooo short and antics brass screws must to be old)
also missing the wood gun plates... finally no one of them I present fits on my oak wood cabinet, so I'll make a new pair with the same finish as my cabinet...on the way!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is truly gorgeous!

#90 21 days ago

Vraiment incroyable la finition. Bravo (tu devrais monter ta boîte ! )

#91 21 days ago

#92 21 days ago

If it hasn't been done, someone needs to do a similar theming job on an Atari Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom video game cabinet.

#93 21 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

That is truly gorgeous!

And this is pleasure to ear that ! TY!

Quoted from noitbe1:

Vraiment incroyable la finition. Bravo (tu devrais monter ta boîte ! )

Impossible je suis déjà fonctionnaire on ne peut pas cumuler une autre activité sauf autorisation...

#94 21 days ago

Thanks for applause

Quoted from girloveswaffles:

If it hasn't been done, someone needs to do a similar theming job on an Atari Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom video game cabinet.

I dont know this game, i'll go to watch that

#95 21 days ago

Micro update about the base rope VS the New rope color

IMG_20210928_205453 (resized).jpg
#96 21 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Thanks for applause

I dont know this game, i'll go to watch that

https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8186

The video is obviously from MAME and the sounds are somewhat off, but this is pretty close.

#97 21 days ago

Quoted from girloveswaffles:https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8186

The video is obviously from MAME and the sounds are somewhat off, but this is pretty close.

Its true, the original arcade cabinet sucks

#98 21 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Its true, the original arcade cabinet sucks

Truth is - this game kinda sucks, and is certainly not worthy of this level of custom cabinet build. And I'm saying this while...
a) being a huge fan of all things Indiana Jones, and
b) having a soft spot for this arcade game, having played it at arcades in my youth

#99 21 days ago

This is a piece of high end furniture and way better than what is/was at Disney. Spectacular!

#100 21 days ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

This is a piece of high end furniture and way better than what is/was at Disney. Spectacular!

Thank You!!

The aim was to create a "perfect" copy of thé cabinet but Also a perfect game inside for a collector in a home use without playfield issues or broken/ used parts... Inside must be as perfect as possible to be at the level of the cabinet

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside