IMG_1162 (resized).JPG
IMG_0623 (resized).PNG
20170502_000734 (resized).jpg
20170401_190646 (resized).jpg
20170401_190615 (resized).jpg
00606_jBZuviXAp0f_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00N0N_1GidV8EnZ2A_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00O0O_dUtO4g0gSky_1200x900 (resized).jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys an Indian Jones Pinball Adventure just came up near me, buyer is asking 6100.00. I have not seen in person yet, stated its in pristine condition. Based on the Pinside the high value is 5910.00 is this a reasonable asking price? I know these typically sell for more than the pinside value rating

#2 6 years ago

Pristine at 6100 is a steal. Pristine is no fade and really nice pf. Pinside values on this game are behind. Nice games are going for 6-6500k, pristine would be 7k+.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Pristine at 6100 is a steal. Pristine is no fade and really nice pf. Pinside values on this game are behind. Nice games are going for 6-6500k, pristine would be 7k+.

Agreed. Mine has very minor fade. Gorgeous playfield. I'd trade it for AC/DC Premium maybe.

#4 6 years ago

Guinnesstime how do you like it? the few times i played it seemed pretty fun? Got a lot of center drains though

#5 6 years ago

I agree. I was on the hunt for one for quite a while. A nice cabinet and playfield is 6+ all day long.

Its a great game.

#6 6 years ago

Watch out for ghosting inserts!

#7 6 years ago

KornFreak28 thanks i will def take a close look at the inserts, im going to check it out this evening.

#8 6 years ago

If it's that nice $6100 is a steal. Make sure the Path of Adventure is working as it should. Those can be problematic. And it's a fantastic game that's been on the rise for some time.

#9 6 years ago

here are some photos, side art looks to be a bit faded, coin door has some wear, not sure why there are no cards in the apron, playfield looks pretty good. MinusWorlds do you mean the labyrinth deal on the left that you control with the flippers

00a0a_gZDLqKg330r_1200x900 (resized).jpg00a0a_gZDLqKg330r_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00b0b_cHYWYyEK9Pz_1200x900 (resized).jpg00b0b_cHYWYyEK9Pz_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00K0K_1qQPeuNrWMV_1200x900 (resized).jpg00K0K_1qQPeuNrWMV_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00O0O_dUtO4g0gSky_1200x900 (resized).jpg00O0O_dUtO4g0gSky_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00N0N_1GidV8EnZ2A_1200x900 (resized).jpg00N0N_1GidV8EnZ2A_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00606_jBZuviXAp0f_1200x900 (resized).jpg00606_jBZuviXAp0f_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago

I wouldn't call it pristine, but it looks like a nice example. I think you are doing ok at $6100.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

minusworlds do you mean the labyrinth deal on the left that you control with the flippers

Umm yes...that's the path of adventure
Real pain in the ass to deal with so make sure it works.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Umm yes...that's the path of adventure
Real pain in the ass to deal with so make sure it works.

What he said!

and if the fade is going to bother you that's a big ticket item. The quality decals will run several hundred dollars just to get them. See if you can get it for $5500-$5600. If you get it anywhere in that range and it's working 100% and don't like it, you'll have no issues trading or selling it. It's a very desirable game.

#13 6 years ago

6100 is not a bad price for a table that really seems to be taking off and that's from first hand experience.

IJ was one of the more challenging titles to find for me bc I didn't want any fade. I wasnt expecting collectors but wanted very very nice. Took sometime but recently found it and after some LED updates, color DMD and pinsound it's finally complete.

20170401_190615 (resized).jpg20170401_190615 (resized).jpg
20170401_190646 (resized).jpg20170401_190646 (resized).jpg
20170502_000734 (resized).jpg20170502_000734 (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

Thats a beauty! delt31 ya honestly if i buy this one, it has more fade than i would like, and would most likely replace the entire graphics set,,, which i know is a very arduous task,, but well worth it.

#15 6 years ago

Yeah, that cabinet is faded. It's a bit overpriced.

#16 6 years ago

Thats a beauty! delt31 ya honestly if i buy this one, it has more fade than i would like, and would most likely replace the entire graphics set,,, which i know is a very arduous task,, but well worth it.

Thanks! Totally agree with it being worth the effort bc part of the charm for me is how it looks/furniture effect. A non faded Indy really stands out

#17 6 years ago

Looks like a nice example minus the fade.
IJ is an awesome game! Between IJ and Metallica, my other pins rarely get played.

#18 6 years ago

JonH123 HAHA that would basically be me if i get this.. as i have Metallica and love that game. ya the fading is pretty bad, i was thinking 5900.00. quality replacement graphics are like 400.00 and the time it takes is serious.

#19 6 years ago

Fun game been on my radar for some time.

#20 6 years ago

Looks nice but I do think you got a bit of ghosting in this insert

IMG_0623 (resized).PNGIMG_0623 (resized).PNG

#21 6 years ago

I would offer him 5,500 and go from there. Not more than 5,800 for sure

#22 6 years ago

TheLaw so he told me it has a Great Lakes optical board and the path of adventure works , is that an upgrade?

#23 6 years ago

thelaw so he told me it has a Great Lakes optical board and the path of adventure works , is that an upgrade?

It's just a replacement board.

#24 6 years ago

Soulrider911 I love the game. It's the only Bally / Williams I own now.

It's a great game. Packed with things to do.

#25 6 years ago

KornFreak28 so if there is ghosting that means the playfield needs to be pulled and reconditioned right?

#26 6 years ago

kornfreak28 so if there is ghosting that means the playfield needs to be pulled and reconditioned right?

Or you could play the crap out of the game and enjoy not worrying about such a minor thing.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Agreed. Mine has very minor fade. Gorgeous playfield. I'd trade it for AC/DC Premium maybe.

Funny I did this trade and went back a year later to the same IJ

#28 6 years ago

Honestly I wouldn't worry about ghosting. It doesn't effect gameplay at all. I have some slight ghosting in mine. It's very common with these. Here is mine:

IMG_1162 (resized).JPGIMG_1162 (resized).JPG

IMG_1164 (resized).JPGIMG_1164 (resized).JPG

IMG_1163 (resized).JPGIMG_1163 (resized).JPG

IMG_1172 (resized).JPGIMG_1172 (resized).JPG

IMG_1178 (resized).JPGIMG_1178 (resized).JPG

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looks nice but I do think you got a bit of ghosting in this insert

VERY common on this title. Those green combo inserts are always ghosted.

Quoted from delt31:

6100 is not a bad price for a table that really seems to be taking off and that's from first hand experience.
IJ was one of the more challenging titles to find for me bc I didn't want any fade. I wasnt expecting collectors but wanted very very nice. Took sometime but recently found it and after some LED updates, color DMD and pinsound it's finally complete.

Ahhh, my eyes!!! What's with the color bombing of the GI? Green and blue specifically.

#30 6 years ago

Minneapolispin love the brass plating awesome machine! Well done

#31 6 years ago

thelaw so he told me it has a Great Lakes optical board and the path of adventure works , is that an upgrade?

Sorry if you already know all this, and make sure you verify that it works while you are there. Play it a few times, look for a credit dot, go into the test menu and check that things are working. Look at the boards in the backbox. It definitely isn't a good feeling to come home and then figure out something is actually wrong.

The person might be totally honest and everything is fine, or they might be trying to slip one by you, or anything in between. Trust everyone, but cut the cards.

#32 6 years ago

Up to you to worry about ghosting or not. Most of the time, the ghosting does not get worse, but not all the time. You need to inspect the playfield in person and decide for yourself. Nice machine overall

#33 6 years ago

Good luck with the pickup. Price seems maybe a bit on the high side. If you can shave a bit off the deal, it's always nice to get yourself a little extra room for upgrades. But if you like the game and it works properly, a couple hundred probably isn't worth walking away from the deal. And ghosting & fade (on a game that commonly has both) isn't a huge deal if you plan to play it and not lock it in a hermetically sealed vault like some sort of prized pinvestment.

#34 6 years ago

Be sure to give everything a long look. Don't worry about the seller. Raise the playfield. Open the backbox. If everything is satisfactory to you after you've looked at everything then pay what you want. It sounds like he's close in price.

Do as I say. Not as I do.

#35 6 years ago

Well i went and looked at IJ last night. The playfield was actually in amazing shape, no deep scratches NO ghosting, pretty flawless. Boards all looked good, wiring looked good, path of adventure, multiball all good. The cabinet was totally faded and coin door would need replacing. But i really liked it... Then the guy basically talked me out of the sale LOL. Super knowledgable guy, but basically told me id be better off spending 2k more and getting a MM. He was firm at 6100 and im sure he will get it. thanks for everyones help, really appreciate it

#36 6 years ago

I would have taken it if I was looking for one. Faded cabinet and coindoor are not enough for me to walk away from, playfield and overall condition matter more. 6100 is not a bad price for a game with a great pf. IJ is very different than mm, in some ways better if you like the theme. You may regret passing as prices on these are moving higher and getting harder to pry away.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I would have taken it if I was looking for one. Faded cabinet and coindoor are not enough for me to walk away from, playfield and overall condition matter more. 6100 is not a bad price for a game with a great pf. IJ is very different than mm, in some ways better if you like the theme. You may regret passing as prices on these are moving higher and getting harder to pry away.

Yeah I agree. If the PF is that nice $6100 is still fair. MM and IJ are very different games. I prefer the IJ theme but MM is straight fun. With MMr you can get a brand new or like new for not much more than IJ. IJ is not easy to find and it's getting hotter and hotter. And yes they are very hard to get away from their owners. I'd expect that trend to continue.

Personally I'd need 2 pins in trade before I'd consider getting rid of mine.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah I agree. If the PF is that nice $6100 is still fair. MM and IJ are very different games. I prefer the IJ theme but MM is straight fun. With MMr you can get a brand new or like new for not much more than IJ. IJ is not easy to find and it's getting hotter and hotter. And yes they are very hard to get away from their owners. I'd expect that trend to continue.
Personally I'd need 2 pins in trade before I'd consider getting rid of mine.

All opinion, but IJ is a slow playing turd with amazing sound/music and theme integration. I've had two over the years, with one being a restored beauty with a pf like glass. It still played slow. Yeah, the ramps are "fast"...but that's it. For that amount of money you were good to pass on it.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

All opinion, but IJ is a slow playing turd with amazing sound/music and theme integration. I've had two over the years, with one being a restored beauty with a pf like glass. It still played slow. Yeah, the ramps are "fast"...but that's it. For that amount of money you were good to pass on it.

Yeah kind of like The Hobbit and WOZ.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

YOU AGAIN!!!

#41 6 years ago

The game was in the tournament at Allentown, was not slow or a turd at all. Winning score on the game was just 149 mil. Set the game up right and it no longer becomes easy. I only had 73 mil, good for 8th place on it, it was tough. I won't talk about my other scores , other than to say I have no idea how to play whitewater.

#42 6 years ago

The cabinet was totally faded and coin door would need replacing.

Pet peeve these days...You're adding on monies after the sale that don't need to be added because you don't need a coindoor unless you're operating it. Why does it need to be replaced? Looks like it closes which is all you need it to do. Whenever I get a game the first thing i do is rip out the lock and bend the door so it stays shut...because what's the point?
This is the same thing as people looking at Wh20 now-a-days and saying "yeah but buying a whole new ramp set is pricey" as if it's just assumed you need all new ramps.
Fakemonies

EDIT: Unless you're planning on operating it then i apologize

#43 6 years ago

Sounds like the game had really good bones for that price. I probably wouldn't have passed on it but I'm also not afraid to apply new decals and replace a coin door. If you're only looking for pristine condition pins you'll quickly learn those games don't come cheap.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

VERY common on this title. Those green combo inserts are always ghosted.

Ahhh, my eyes!!! What's with the color bombing of the GI? Green and blue specifically.

You sound like one of those purists who loves warm whites or non LEDs. Sorry. I think that looks boring. Love my machines to pop! Each their own though....

Edit... Oh and you're the one who thinks IJ is a turd and slow. That explains it.

#45 6 years ago

Well if anyone else is interested in it. sfbay.craigslist.org link

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

And that's why it comes down to the person. Does IJ play slow? Absolutely. But, that's precisely why I love it. I am not a great player so I feel at home on IJ. I can pick my shot, try and make it and not feel like I just got manhandled by Buffalo Bob if I miss. You're probably a much better player than I am and prefer the faster, tighter tables. And that's great. That's one of the reasons why pinball is so fantastic. There are so many themes and play styles, there's something for everyone.

The 5yo put up 45M last night on IJ. That's another reason I like it. She couldn't handle IM or ST. I enjoy playing with her. She enjoys playing too. Last night she was watching TV and I asked her if she wanted to keep watching TV or play some Indiana Jones. She quickly chose playing Indiana Jones. Getting a kid off of the Disney channel for any reason is tough. It's nice having a pin she actually enjoys.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Yeah kind of like The Hobbit and WOZ.

Not like WOZ at all, but yeah...kinda like Hobbit although Hobbit at least has the pop ups to randomize things and keep you on your toes.

#48 6 years ago
#49 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You sound like one of those purists who loves warm whites or non LEDs. Sorry. I think that looks boring. Love my machines to pop! Each their own though....
Edit... Oh and you're the one who thinks IJ is a turd and slow. That explains it.

No, I just don't like color bombing and losing the detail and color of the art.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

No, I just don't like color bombing and losing the detail and color of the art.

Detail, color of the art is all still there. Maybe you just need to see in person but there is no bombing going on. Thanks for your opinion "pimp".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-for-6100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.