(Topic ID: 334487)

Indiana Jones Elite Topper (Only 25 worldwide)

By ravenwing

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8D169380-4557-455D-8D0D-C5DFEA2FF573.gif
istockphoto-186340251-612x612 (resized).jpg
AD359446-BF41-46A6-97EA-03D61836B802 (resized).jpeg
0CE6A76D-61AF-4332-91B6-40B53C18671D (resized).png
BD2C40FF-5974-4B9B-A192-2846E4502874.gif
19906245 (resized).jpg
IMG_5398.jpg
IMG_5399.jpg
IMG_5397.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Indiana Jones Elite Topper (Only 25 worldwide)

Featured Ad

Added: 2023-04-04 00:50:34 UTC • Ended: April 7th, 2023
Condition: NOS (New Old Stock)

Price

$ 5,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Looking to put the most exclusive topper on your Indiana Jones pinball? Look no further. Elite Pinball Toppers made three topper versions for IJ Pinball Adventure--Standard, Deluxe, and Elite Limited Edition. Only 25 LIMITED EDITION were made with hand applied 24k gold (and many other upgrades over Standard and Deluxe) for IJ owners worldwide. The Elite model was $2,199 new, but sold out in seconds and I'm aware of at least two others that have re-sold for $5k.

This is brand-spanking new--the crate has never been opened. I intended to restore an IJ machine but never got around to it. Please PM if you're interested.

Here's the Elite Topper web link for full information:
https://elitepinballtoppers.com/products-usa/ols/products/elite-pinball-topper-ij

Limited Edition: Only 25 units available. The IJ Elite Pinball Topper is the ultimate immersive experience that's designed for and interacts with the IJ 1993 Pinball Machine. It brings your pinball machine to life by utilizing interactive light shows and stunning general illumination alongside our beautiful 3D modeled parts. For the Elite Model, we also added a fully integrated fog machine that interacts with the game during multiballs and various modes. We also decided to coat the entire "Arc Of The Covenant" in genuine 24k Gold where 8 hours of manual labor is used to create this unique and visually stunning appearance.

You'll also receive a (an):
- 3/4” Melamine Base
- Black T-Molding
- 3D Modeled Arc Of The Covenant
- 3D Modeled Stones
- 3D Modeled Torches
- Interactive Flames With Incandescent Bulbs
- Exclusive CNC Cut Hand Polished Aluminum Numbered Plaque (1 through 25)
- Exclusive "Arc Of The Covenant" Shipping Crate (Matches Your Plaque Number)
- Carved and Stained Wooden Rod – (The Arc Handle)
- 130 SMD/LED's
- Blue "Back Lit Wall" General Illumination
- 5 Interactive Gameplay Flashers
- CNC Fog Bottle Holder With Built in Fluid Level Sensor
- Fog Ready Indication Lamp
- Colored Assembly Instructions
- 12v Switched Outlet
- Installation Hardware
- Wiring Harnesses
- Limited Edition Numbers Matching Documentation

If you’re looking for the ultimate IJ topper, look no further and be one of only 25 ELITE owners worldwide. Like all of our current and previous toppers, once all units have been sold, this topper will never be available again. This topper installs using factory mounts in around 35 minutes. No drilling required.

Item photos

IMG_5397.jpg
IMG_5398.jpg
IMG_5399.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ravenwing's market stats.

gold Seller Level

ravenwing has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ravenwing's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, NC, US

#2 1 year ago
19906245 (resized).jpg19906245 (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago
BD2C40FF-5974-4B9B-A192-2846E4502874.gifBD2C40FF-5974-4B9B-A192-2846E4502874.gif
#4 1 year ago

So you're saying I could put this on top of a pinball machine.... or just BUY another pinball machine with that money? Decisions decisions.

#5 1 year ago

Pinball can be such a crazy hobby

#6 1 year ago

Topper? I thought you said Chopper.

#7 1 year ago

YO YO YO
You goin to VFW?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So you're saying I could put this on top of a pinball machine.... or just BUY another pinball machine with that money? Decisions decisions.

You could buy another pinball machine and, wait for it, PUT IT ON TOP OF YOUR PINBALL MACHINE!!

0CE6A76D-61AF-4332-91B6-40B53C18671D (resized).png0CE6A76D-61AF-4332-91B6-40B53C18671D (resized).png

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

You could buy another pinball machine and, wait for it, PUT IT ON TOP OF YOUR PINBALL MACHINE!!

Yo dawg

#10 1 year ago

I heard you like toppers

#11 1 year ago

OP WHY HAVE YOU NOT MESSAGED ME BACK

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

YO YO YO
You goin to VFW?

When is it?

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

OP WHY HAVE YOU NOT MESSAGED ME BACK

Cuz you’re yelling. Tone it down Spaz.

#14 1 year ago

There is one on Etsy for $445.

AD359446-BF41-46A6-97EA-03D61836B802 (resized).jpegAD359446-BF41-46A6-97EA-03D61836B802 (resized).jpeg
#15 1 year ago

What does “only 25 worldwide” mean exactly?
Do these exist on other worlds?

#16 1 year ago

I am sorry. Do not like to get snarky on line. But Dude, you have 81 pinball machines. New LE's all over the collection. Money can not be an issue. Sell the topper for what you paid for it/ the original MSRP and move on.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I am sorry. Do not like to get snarky on line. But Dude, you have 81 pinball machines. New LE's all over the collection. Money can not be an issue. Sell the topper for what you paid for it/ the original MSRP and move on.

Gotta fund #82!

#18 1 year ago

For $5k the original Ten Commandments better be inside

#19 1 year ago

How would this look on my virtual pin while playing Indiana Jones? I’m thinking sick.

#20 1 year ago

Pinside speaks of the Ark topper leveling mountains and laying waste to entire threads. A collector’s IJPA which carries the Ark topper above it... is invincible.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

You first.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Pinside speaks of the Ark topper leveling mountains and laying waste to entire threads. A collector’s IJPA which carries the Ark topper above it... is invincible.

Lol. Well done

#23 1 year ago

Man, if it was only the Holy Grail or the Sankara Stones I would be all over it....maybe they are inside?

#24 1 year ago

For the low price of $4k I have this vintage magical old crate from the "storage room" that you can set on top of your game. The rope handles are an exclusive limited edition only feature but like the Bond 60th topper can be purchased separately for only $2k.

istockphoto-186340251-612x612 (resized).jpgistockphoto-186340251-612x612 (resized).jpg

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

So what? You sell games for what you paid for them and not going rate?!? Market will bear whether he's high or not

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

For the low price of $4k I have this vintage magical old crate from the "storage room" that you can set on top of your game. The rope handles are an exclusive limited edition only feature but like the Bond 60th topper can be purchased separately for only $2k.
[quoted image]

I am so tempted, FOMO hitting hard on this one

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Sell it for cost are you insane? How do you think he came to be able to afford 81 pinball machines

8D169380-4557-455D-8D0D-C5DFEA2FF573.gif8D169380-4557-455D-8D0D-C5DFEA2FF573.gif
#28 1 year ago

according to his collection he purchased 30 machines in the first 5 days of april 23.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-elite-topper-deluxe-only-25-worldwide- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.