(Topic ID: 52315)

Indiana Jones and Theatre of Magic for Medieval?

By ebjimmyg

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

looking for trading these/or one towards a medieval madness. indy has a nice playfield, new trough optos, fully led'd, new rotor lock. theatre is fully led'd, saw mod, gold trim legs and lockdown bar, very nice playfield. am near philly pa

#2 10 years ago

Maybe add a shadow to get the job done

#3 10 years ago

would like a shadow, dont have it though

#4 10 years ago

I bet if you threw in No Good Gophers somebody might bite.

#5 10 years ago

or just sell them all!!!! haha. dont really want to part with either one, but hell, i cant play them all at once.... unless someone can show me how to do that

#6 10 years ago

They like to keep each other company.

#7 10 years ago

yes they do....maybe i can wire all the flippers up together!!! make the whole house dim every time i hit the buttons

#8 10 years ago

Interesting. I let a nice MM go recently for BK2K, EM Joker Poker, Klondike, and leg surgery.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Interesting. I let a nice MM go recently for BK2K, EM Joker Poker, Klondike, and leg surgery.

Send me your Judge Dredd and I will perform surgery on your other leg. I'm kind of an amateur but I can read diagrams and directions. So I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You change Avatars more than anyone on this site. LOL, it's tough to keep track of you!

#11 10 years ago

If that is what you want. I feel those two TOM & IJ pinball together = more fun than MM. But I have never owned one so I may be off.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Send me your Judge Dredd and I will perform surgery on your other leg. I'm kind of an amateur but I can read diagrams and directions. So I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

"No no, I'm telling you that you put his foot on backwards; look at the direction the other one is pointing; just lop that sucker off again and lets start over; here I'll get the hacksaw."

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Send me your Judge Dredd

Nope! He's the only judge I ever care to face. He's staying.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

If that is what you want. I feel those two TOM & IJ pinball together = more fun than MM. But I have never owned one so I may be off.

I agree with you fully . . . but he has 21 games. He may feel a need to thin the heard and grab his grail at the same time. I can't say I wouldn't do it if I had 21 games.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

thin the heard and grab his grail at the same time

Did he say grail?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did he say grail?

No, now that you mention it he didn't actually. Usually with MM I just infer that to be the case when someone is looking for one. That was a case of me not seeing with my eyes but perceiving and inferring with my mind.

#17 10 years ago

My grails coming! At long last.

#19 10 years ago

There is only one game on my want list.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There is only one game on my want list.

Joker Poker eh? How long have you been looking for it? Nice collection by the way, I don't think I ever took a peak at yours before.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How long have you been looking for it?

35 years.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nice collection by the way,

Thanks! Coming from you, that means alot. It is based on games I played and liked along the way. The EM version of Joker Poker is rare, and nice ones are even rarer. This may be the one of the nicest ones.

#23 10 years ago

Holy smokes it must be great that you found one. The only EM I played and tried to find was a wood rail. I think it is called ROCKET.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Holy smokes it must be great that you found one.

I wasn't necessarily in the market to buy one that whole time, but I couldn't even find one to play since I was a teenager. Did we stray from topic? oops- sorry.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wasn't necessarily in the market to buy one that whole time, but I couldn't even find one to play since I was a teenager. Did we stray from topic? oops- sorry.

Yea, we hijacked this thread bad. The sad thing is our posts were in such quick succession that OP didn't even really get much benefit from the bumps.

That said, man, I can't imagine how happy you were to find one after 35 years. That is wild!!! You'll have to post the story on how you found it in a different thread once it arrives and you have some pics!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That said, man, I can't imagine how happy you were to find one after 35 years. That is wild!!! You'll have to post the story on how you found it in a different thread once it arrives and you have some pics!

I'm easing into it-
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-grail-pin-is-on-the-way

#27 10 years ago

yeah it got hijacked lol....

#28 10 years ago

Just keep them and play MM on your Ipad!

#29 10 years ago

Back on topic!

Doesn't dound bad, but it depends on the condition of the MM though. They range from 8-20k!

#30 10 years ago

I wish you all the luck in the world (honest) but as a MM owner, i don't find that trade offer even remotely tempting. If you REALLY want one, you would make everything in your collection at least open for debate. Even at that, I don't think i'd make you an offer.

Sorry to sound like a snobby MM owner but maybe that's what i am. Just trying to get you a better result.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

Sorry, now where were we?

#32 10 years ago

Call me crazy but, I would rather have MM than both of those.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

Sorry about the hijacking! Here is a bump for you that is actually useful!

#34 10 years ago

Yah, mine was sorta a dick post for the OP's thread. Sorry man, another useful bump for yah.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Yah, mine was sorta a dick post for the OP's thread. Sorry man, another useful bump for yah.

so was mine but it was meant constructively. Sorry, OP. Bumpage.

#36 10 years ago

thanks for the bumps guys. i could just buy one, right? lol not a big deal either way, got enough to enjoy, gf wouldnt be happy if ToM left either.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

wouldnt be happy if ToM left either.

ToM wouldn't be happy either. (Isn't this where we left off last night?)

#38 10 years ago

indy tom and ngg.... mm better be real nice, have no wear on inlanes at drops will probably just buy one at some point later. no big deal if nothing happens, like theatre enough to not sell anyway. my listings on this elsewhere has plenty of interest on the indy and tom individually, so may just go that route. or... should just wait for my zombie adventureland. i appreciate all the bumps and comments though

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

indy tom and ngg.... mm better be real nice, have no wear on inlanes at drops will probably just buy one at some point later. no big deal if nothing happens, like theatre enough to not sell anyway. my listings on this elsewhere has plenty of interest on the indy and tom individually, so may just go that route. or... should just wait for my zombie adventureland. i appreciate all the bumps and comments though

Sweet your in for Zombie Adventureland

#40 10 years ago

yes, cant wait for the zombie!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

yes, cant wait for the zombie!

+1 on that I'm in as well

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

+1 on that I'm in as well

sweet, congrats

#43 10 years ago

Color me jealous. I wanted in on that game I just wasn't able to get comfortable with the time table. Man, it sure has a great theme, great designer, and a lot of cool sounding features. I am sure those of you who are getting it are literally going to have an instant classic on your hands with a ton of innovation when it comes out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 11.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-and-theatre-of-magic-for-medieval and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.