“What franchise extension was greatest disappointment?”

• Star Wars Ep 1-3 9 votes
    35%
  • Star Wars Ep 7-9 10 votes
    38%
  • Indy 4 7 votes
    27%

(26 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curban.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I have a bad feeling about this.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

You should allow a vote for all of them... and why another indy? Hollywood is so devoid of new ideas its not even funny anymore.

In my book, they were all disappointing. Just wondering which pissed people off the most. SW episode 7 was pretty cool and gave me new hope (pun intended). Then came 8 & 9, which were complete jokes. I’m getting angry right now just thinking’ ‘bout it!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can't imagine anybody expects this to be anything but awful, but I'm sure we'll all hit the early bird and then a discount matinee screening of this one.
I can't believe it's actually happening after all of these years of delays and Harrison Ford about to join the Octogenarian club.

I’ll be 50 this year. The original SW trilogy and IJ’s were EVENTS in my childhood. I was only six at the time so I could be mistaken, but I don’t think movies released nationally on the same day back in 1977. I thought I remembered waiting for SW Ep4 to make its way from California to Pittsburgh...then it released only in a downtown theater.

At the time, each was perfect entertainment in my mind (even Temple of Doom). Yeah...I’ll see IJ5 when it releases in the theater. More for nostalgia than hope.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curban.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-5-begins-filming-next-week?tu=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.