• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmann1127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Has anyone else had this issue?
Unable to find a loose wire. Most of the time I get a play field error, check motors and switches. Occasionally it will play and I am unable to find the issue.

#3 8 years ago

OK, put new onto board in and same problem. Diagnosis mode states check motor and SW 94/95. Play field lights illuminate but motor does not move. New motor as well.
Any other suggestions?
Could it be the driver board for POA?

#5 8 years ago

Thanks Pincredible.
No power issues although led lights are on. All boards confirmed plugged in and reseated. Voltage on J 126 was15v. Any suggestions on how to test L6203?

#7 8 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to help provide some options.

The POA now does not move, did previously then stopped. Changed U4 and Q1 on the Bridge Driver Assembly. Tested voltage and P1 at 15.3v, P2 15.3v, and P5 at 16.3v. Is there anything on the Power Driver Board that could have blown?

#9 8 years ago

A lot of information. The only thing I did not do is a factory rest. Motor works when I jumper it with 12v. Driving me nuts. Ordered a bridge driver board, 8 driver board, and flipper board. Looks like they have been worked on before as the tracers are jumper end and someone replaced the transistors with limited ability.
Was hoping there was a know associated transistor on the power driver board I could change out.
In pulling all fuses, actually found one that was broken and someone soldered a thin wire on the outside of the glass instead of replacing an inexpensive fuse!

#10 8 years ago

Update. Completed the factory reset, installed a new 8 driver board and Flipper board, still no POA. Waiting for a new Bridge Driver board to come in. Definitely not mechanical.

#12 8 years ago

New connectors and trifurcationpins installed and I tested 16.5v at J118 pin 2 and 3. New Bridge driver board did not solve the issue. 15v at J1. Also installed new connectors on the Brdige driver board and opto board. This is getting maddening!
Running out of options... Is ther a schematic that shows resistors and transistors associated with POA?

#17 8 years ago

Will have to look at Q30, and 34, only replaced Q20. Went to test mode and did not work. We'll see what happens with the transistors.

1 week later
#19 8 years ago

Guys: thanks for all of you help, truly appreciate it. Someone has done some work on this machine and there are no flipper boards, somehow by- passed. Decicided to take to a repair man and will update the thread once we understand what broke down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

14,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
12,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmann1127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jone-path-of-adventure-gets-intermittent-power?tu=mmann1127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.