(Topic ID: 152763)

Independence Day (ID4) Club (owners and fans)

By TheRingMaster

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 361 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 72 days ago by T2Fanuc
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240115_064328 (resized).jpg
20240115_064328 (resized).jpg
20240115_064254 (resized).jpg
image000000 (5) (resized).jpg
image000001 (3) (resized).jpg
image000002 (resized).jpg
image000000 (6) (resized).jpg
IMG_6293 (resized).jpeg
Independence Day July 4th 2023 (resized).jpg
20230122_214959 (resized).jpg
ID4 (resized).jpg
20230104_185144_001.jpg
52468071051_fd63118d8f_o (resized).jpg
52468533370_c6a4776c10_o (resized).jpg
52468348904_f56afd2f95_4k (resized).jpg
9100EDB5-16AA-4D1A-BF23-6AF631E5420B (resized).png

There are 361 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 2 years ago

I have a brand new Alien Head for sale.
$95 shipped to the continental US TODAY via UPS not USPS.
PM for pics.
Payment by paypal.
Thanks

1 week later
#252 2 years ago

just got home with my Independence Day and cant wait to get into it!!!

2 weeks later
#253 2 years ago
Quoted from raidershane2:

just got home with my Independence Day and cant wait to get into it!!!

Cool game very underrated fast and whit great ramps. Good luck.

1 week later
#254 2 years ago

I am in the club! Didn't expect to be and had never played this title before. Ended up getting it is part of a packed deal and it seems like it has more going on than I expected. Mine is a re-import from Holland. The menus are in English but mentions something about Dutch so I expect I should burn fresh ROM's for the US version now that it is here. Is the version on the IPDB.org the latest known ROM set for the game? I read that someone may have been working on updated code. Was that ever completed? Would just like to get it all up to date.

The DMD has a couple lines out but I have a PIN2DMD that I plan on trying. Have it setup with the ID4 colorization files. If it works out it should be a nice upgrade. From the YouTube videos it looks good.

So far everything seems to be working well and I've been getting the machine cleaned up. The only issue is that a couple times I've had a ball get stuck up by the pop bumpers. It thinks a ball is lost, kicks another out, and eventually knocks the other ball loose. Has anyone else had this issue? I saw a blue thin post sitting in the bottom of the cabinet. Not sure where that went but wondering if it should be by the pops. Still need to get familiar with it and if it is extra or just needs to be re-installed.

So far this seems to be a pretty cool title. What's your favorite parts?

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

The only issue is that a couple times I've had a ball get stuck up by the pop bumpers. It thinks a ball is lost, kicks another out, and eventually knocks the other ball loose. Has anyone else had this issue? I saw a blue thin post sitting in the bottom of the cabinet. Not sure where that went but wondering if it should be by the pops. Still need to get familiar with it and if it is extra or just needs to be re-installed.

You'll need to check out the pops area with a keen eye, then, because the ball shouldn't be able to be caught up there, no. Sounds like either that post is missing, or possibly that you have a missing/broken rubber up that way. Also, you want to be sure that the pops switches are faithfully sensing the ball when they're hit. Other than that, it should always be moving the ball around/through up there.

Lots of really satisfying backhand in this game...

#256 2 years ago

Is there a place where I can buy the yellow/black stickers for the ramps for this machine?

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

You'll need to check out the pops area with a keen eye, then, because the ball shouldn't be able to be caught up there, no. Sounds like either that post is missing, or possibly that you have a missing/broken rubber up that way. Also, you want to be sure that the pops switches are faithfully sensing the ball when they're hit. Other than that, it should always be moving the ball around/through up there.
Lots of really satisfying backhand in this game...

There is a post that was loose that found in the bottom of the cabinet. May be from that area. Will see if I can find some reference photos online to compare

#258 2 years ago

Does anyone have or know where to buy a speaker panel hook part number 545-5555-00 for this game? Noticed one was broken.

Just picked up an original manual for this game and I have to say the SEGA manual is excellent and very thorough in listing all the parts used.

#259 2 years ago

All I have to say is that the PIN2DMD with the latest firmware and latest colorization for ID4 is awesome! My original orange DMD had two bad columns and a bad row. Needed to replace it and had a PIN2DMD that I never used. Just ran a power line from the unused 3pin printer connector with 12v by the coin door back up through the loom so it looks factory. Updated the firmware, sent the author of the colorization some money for his efforts, and am really happy with the outcome.

Huge upgrade for the machine.

EA36716D-D46E-4E0B-9D71-802BB6181B47 (resized).jpegEA36716D-D46E-4E0B-9D71-802BB6181B47 (resized).jpeg

#260 2 years ago

Joining the club and I am in need of an alien head. If anyone has one to spare please pm me.

Thanks in advance!

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Joining the club and I am in need of an alien head. If anyone has one to spare please pm me.
Thanks in advance!

I have an used alien head I’ll need to find it. Also in pinball life there were selling a replacement.( I guess I got the last one)

#262 2 years ago

Question about the mini spotlight in the game. Should it be aimed at the large alien ship or pointing down towards the alien that opens up?

#263 2 years ago

Question about the mini spotlight in the game. Should it be aimed at the large alien ship or pointing down towards the alien that opens up?

Sorry...where is the mini spotlight in the game/on the playfield? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: I found it. It's supposed to be aiming at the alien head, I believe.

#264 2 years ago

Happy Independence Day!

Independence Day 2021 (resized).JPGIndependence Day 2021 (resized).JPG
#265 2 years ago

Where did you get the mod on the left that looks like an Alien in a tube? Looks pretty cool.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

Sorry...where is the mini spotlight in the game/on the playfield? I can't seem to find it.
EDIT: I found it. It's supposed to be aiming at the alien head, I believe.

Definitely should point toward the alien head. I put in a new reflector and a frosted green LED pointing towards it. Looks much better now! I also installed three dual SMD frosted white LED's under the I D 4 lamps in the upper part of the playfield. Much easier to see those now. The other addition was the bent plastic piece that slides in towards the top of the glass to prevent the DMD from shining on the glass. That made a huge difference. Going to get those for three more of my games.

Had fun playing a few games on it this weekend.

#267 2 years ago

Definitely should point toward the alien head. I put in a new reflector and a frosted green LED pointing towards it. Looks much better now! I also installed three dual SMD frosted white LED's under the I D 4 lamps in the upper part of the playfield. Much easier to see those now. The other addition was the bent plastic piece that slides in towards the top of the glass to prevent the DMD from shining on the glass. That made a huge difference. Going to get those for three more of my games.

I enjoy it, but to be fair, the software on it (or at least the scoring...) is far too imbalanced. If they had done a little bit more to make the upper flipper shots more necessary or productive, it would have been a good thing, too.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

I enjoy it, but to be fair, the software on it (or at least the scoring...) is far too imbalanced. If they had done a little bit more to make the upper flipper shots more necessary or productive, it would have been a good thing, too.

What about tweaking some of the settings? Can they be set to help balance it out a bit? Actually that is a good topic to ask everyone here.

What settings are you running in the game to make it more balanced and a bit more challenging and interesting?

#269 2 years ago

Where did you get the mod on the left that looks like an Alien in a tube? Looks pretty cool.

Try this search and you should find them. I got mine years ago with the Supreme Commander and am using him as a topper. Added LEDs to top and bottom of containment chamber and fabbed a lexan base to secure to the outlane.

https://www.google.com/search?q=id4+alien+bio+containment

#270 2 years ago

Bent plastic works great on DMD games. I have also slowly upgraded to anti-glare glass on 4 of my games currently, including ID4.

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

What about tweaking some of the settings? Can they be set to help balance it out a bit? Actually that is a good topic to ask everyone here.
What settings are you running in the game to make it more balanced and a bit more challenging and interesting?

ID4 has a great layout that's fun to shoot with all of the ramps and combos. I've had mine for around 15 years now with a high score of just under 10 Billion. 3 balls, factory settings.

Unfortunately the code is pretty shallow, so a lot of rinse and repeat (like most games of that era), but I definitely have some strategies. This would be a great game to get some updated code made with Wizard modes, but I just don't think there are that many ID4 games in the wild... I've never seen one in person other than my own.

#272 2 years ago

Changed up the ID4 , Thought the topper was a little redundant so I switched the translite.

Resized_20210706_100226 (resized).jpegResized_20210706_100226 (resized).jpeg
#273 2 years ago

I had mine out in the driveway on the 4th for neighbors to play.
Sadly, no one played it

6AAB8F39-BF15-4C43-BE34-7F8ED79F3CA0 (resized).png6AAB8F39-BF15-4C43-BE34-7F8ED79F3CA0 (resized).png
#274 2 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Sadly, no one played it
[quoted image]

Oof what the heck! Did they know about it atleast?

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Sadly, no one played it
[quoted image]

That's sad, that. You'd have had to kick me off of it.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Oof what the heck! Did they know about it atleast?

Hell, they couldn’t miss it!

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

That's sad, that. You'd have had to kick me off of it.

Good! You would have given my 8 and 9 year old daughters competition!

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Good! You would have given my 8 and 9 year old daughters competition!

And I'd have given them no quarter, either. They'd be needing to bring their best, because Uncle Aron doesn't play pansy with the kids...you want to *win*? You gotta *earn* it.

#279 2 years ago

I really want one of these again. Had one on the line near me but he decided to keep it.

Anyone in Michigan or close that wants to let one go, PLEASE hit me up!

2 months later
#280 2 years ago

Complete game video from my 9.6 Billion on ID4 a couple years ago...

1 week later
#281 2 years ago

I have an opportunity to go pick one of these up later today. It looks great but I'm on the fence.... Should I do it? The upper flipper stopped working will that be a huge issue? awesome1 what's your take? Your machine looks amazing!

#282 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

I have an opportunity to go pick one of these up later today. It looks great but I'm on the fence.... Should I do it? The upper flipper stopped working will that be a huge issue? awesome1 what's your take? Your machine looks amazing!

Things like flippers needing to be rebuilt on games is sort of normal maintenance. Things can break but they can all be fixed. Even if you got a perfect working example something like that could break the next day.

There don’t see, to be a lot of these games around. If it is a title you like and the price is fair then you may want to get it while you have the chance.

The PIN2DMD upgrade for color looks great on this game as an upgrade.

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

ID4 is a great game and usually really good bang for the buck! Nice flow and fan layout, but the code doesn't have the depth of a modern game. With that said, there's plenty to do and I still enjoy it after over 10 years of ownership. When people are over, ID4 gets a large amount of play.

If it's a good price, it's a fun DMD game and I recommend it!

#284 2 years ago

All right guys. I did it. I'm now part of the club. I paid $2500. After I got home and took a closer look I probably could have got a little bit lower if I'd knit picked it but it did have lots of upgrades that I won't have to do myself such as mirror blades, speaker lights, it came with a external subwoofer but I'm not sure how I feel about that but cool. It also has a home made pinstadium type lighting. The art looks like it's in great condition and the back glass is in pretty great condition. I see now it was a routed game there is some wear around the virus scoop. All the ramps appear to be intact and it has metal ramp protectors. The guy said it came from Kevin in bonney lake. I have a bone to pick with Kevin about his wire management skills but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. The upper flipper is seized up but he had a coil that he had purchased off eBay, I'm going to slap it in there and see if we can't get that flipper functioning. Give me your guys's thoughts. Did I get a decent deal? There are a few broken plastics and the back mirror is cracked. Also any advice on the first things I should check or clean would be appreciated.

PXL_20211006_190404238 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190404238 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190406744 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190406744 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190446083 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190446083 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190456179 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190456179 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190852472 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190852472 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190902670 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190902670 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190907947 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190907947 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190911932 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190911932 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190915100 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190915100 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190921689 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_190921689 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_191349494 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_191349494 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_191405546 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_191405546 (resized).jpg
#285 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

All right guys. I did it. I'm now part of the club. I paid $2500. After I got home and took a closer look I probably could have got a little bit lower if I'd knit picked it but it did have lots of upgrades that I won't have to do myself such as mirror blades, speaker lights, it came with a external subwoofer but I'm not sure how I feel about that but cool. It also has a home made pinstadium type lighting. The art looks like it's in great condition and the back glass is in pretty great condition. I see now it was a routed game there is some wear around the virus scoop. All the ramps appear to be intact and it has metal ramp protectors. The guy said it came from Kevin in bonney lake. I have a bone to pick with Kevin about his wire management skills but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. The upper flipper is seized up but he had a coil that he had purchased off eBay, I'm going to slap it in there and see if we can't get that flipper functioning. Give me your guys's thoughts. Did I get a decent deal? There are a few broken plastics and the back mirror is cracked. Also any advice on the first things I should check or clean would be appreciated.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Looks good, nice and bright and a decent price, especially by today's standards!

Most everything can be fixed if needed. The Alien head looks in good shape. Ramps are not available as far as I know, but those look good. Sometimes the entrances can get busted up. The middle one on mine I have taped and glued...

If the LED GI flashing is too intense - I recommend the GIzmo board from LED-OCD for "smoothing" the GI flashing on ID4. Works great!

Welcome to the club and enjoy!

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Nice! Looks good, nice and bright and a decent price, especially by today's standards!
Most everything can be fixed if needed. The Alien head looks in good shape. Ramps are not available as far as I know, but those look good. Sometimes the entrances can get busted up. The middle one on mine I have taped and glued...
If the LED GI flashing is too intense - I recommend the GIzmo board from LED-OCD for "smoothing" the GI flashing on ID4. Works great!
Welcome to the club and enjoy!

Thanks awesome1. You're always on top of it and helping people out on here and I really appreciate you. I really like the looks that some other people had where it was green or blue on the lower playfield around the alien head but then whiter LEDs up top. I'll post how my flipper fix goes.

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Thanks awesome1. You're always on top of it and helping people out on here and I really appreciate you. I really like the looks that some other people had where it was green or blue on the lower playfield around the alien head but then whiter LEDs up top. I'll post how my flipper fix goes.

If the coil didn’t include a new sleeve you’ll probably want to get one. Also check to see if the end of the plunger is mushroomed at all you can lightly file to take the sharp edge off.

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Sounds like you got a good deal on the machine and it looks like it’s in really good shape overall.

Just about EVERY game was routed at one point and if you’d truly found a HUO that was well cared for or just never played it would probably be much more. Mine was a routed game from Holland that was re-imported. It’s cleaning up well.

Cliffy has a protector for the virus scoop you could install later if you want.

First thing I would check are the pinballs. If they aren’t perfectly shiny and you see any scratches then throw them away and put in a fresh set. Old worn pinballs are like using sandpaper on your playfield.

#289 2 years ago

Okay well coil sleeve was melted inside of the coil and it was stuck, plunger wouldn't move at all. I desoldered the old one soldered in the new one, it did come with a new coil sleeve. The coil stop was hammered and there might have been a little bit of mushrooming on the plunger itself. I plan on buying a flipper rebuild kit to just rebuild them all the way around. Unfortunately replacing the coil did not fix the flipper there seems to be a deeper issue. The fuse that's right next to the upper flipper underneath the playfield didn't appear to be blown but it did have a slight blemish on the line so I went ahead and replaced it. My new fuse blew at some point while I was trying to check connections. I replaced this fuse again and watched it upon starting up the machine it immediately blew. The wiring around this area under the flipper seems to be a little bit jumbled and I was looking at the flipper switch looking for anything obviously wrong. I checked the manual to verify the line wire and the power wire for the flipper coil, although on the coil itself I'm not sure which lead should be power and which lead should be line control.To be honest I'm pretty new with fixing up pinball machines and this will be my first time tackling something that has to do with wiring. If someone has a thought on which direction I should go first I'm all ears.

PXL_20211006_210238315 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210238315 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210243337 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210243337 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210255989 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210255989 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210318774 (resized).jpgPXL_20211006_210318774 (resized).jpg
#290 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Okay well coil sleeve was melted inside of the coil and it was stuck, plunger wouldn't move at all. I desoldered the old one soldered in the new one, it did come with a new coil sleeve. The coil stop was hammered and there might have been a little bit of mushrooming on the plunger itself. I plan on buying a flipper rebuild kit to just rebuild them all the way around. Unfortunately replacing the coil did not fix the flipper there seems to be a deeper issue. The fuse that's right next to the upper flipper underneath the playfield didn't appear to be blown but it did have a slight blemish on the line so I went ahead and replaced it. My new fuse blew at some point while I was trying to check connections. I replaced this fuse again and watched it upon starting up the machine it immediately blew. The wiring around this area under the flipper seems to be a little bit jumbled and I was looking at the flipper switch looking for anything obviously wrong. I checked the manual to verify the line wire and the power wire for the flipper coil, although on the coil itself I'm not sure which lead should be power and which lead should be line control.To be honest I'm pretty new with fixing up pinball machines and this will be my first time tackling something that has to do with wiring. If someone has a thought on which direction I should go first I'm all ears.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Older games had flippers directly controlled by the flipper buttons and typically would have a relay to cut power when not in play. Many newer machines instead just sense the flipper switch and use a driving transistor to control each flipper. May have a shorted transistor which ended up locking on the coil burning it up with the sleeve. Did you get the manual with the game? if not you should download it from ipdb.org

Looks like it may be a shorted Q14 on the driver board. I would take a closer look at that.

Even with the flipper issue you still did well on that game.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Older games had flippers directly controlled by the flipper buttons and typically would have a relay to cut power when not in play. Many newer machines instead just sense the flipper switch and use a driving transistor to control each flipper. May have a shorted transistor which ended up locking on the coil burning it up with the sleeve. Did you get the manual with the game? if not you should download it from ipdb.org
Looks like it may be a shorted Q14 on the driver board. I would take a closer look at that.

Yeah, like Robotworkshop mentioned - if you don't have the manual, a pdf is available on IPDB to help get things sorted.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=id4&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

#292 2 years ago

Thanks for the info. I did get the manual with the game and I also downloaded a copy for good measure. I definitely need to get more proficient at using the manual. I'm headed to work soon but I will definitely be checking that tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone for chiming in.

3 months later
#293 2 years ago

Anyone aware of a nice right ramp available anywhere? I’ve been collecting the parts to do a full rebuild and that is the only thing I’m missing (that I know of anyway).

2 months later
#294 1 year ago

I’m looking for a center ramp. Anyone reproducing these?

2 months later
#295 1 year ago

Just did the mod to populate the third audio channel and add an extra speaker to the back box. Some of the callouts definitely sound better. Added connectors for the extra speaker so it looks like it could be original. Overall happy with the results.

2 weeks later
#296 1 year ago

Happy Independence Day!

IMG_2936 (resized).JPGIMG_2936 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#297 1 year ago

Help! Anyone have a board? Not really wanting to go the RotenDog route. I/O Power Driver board might need to be replaced as well. Last owner said to me... "it was working last week!" I said last week when? 17 years ago?

52240872241_60fdfdac06_4k (resized).jpg52240872241_60fdfdac06_4k (resized).jpg

#298 1 year ago

New owner checking in. Sat since 2004 and the batteries made a mess! Over all the cabinet and playfield are decent. It should restore well. Literally 1 "bub" was working on the entire PF. I started cleaning up the PF and added some LED's so the GI is active just tons of black dead lamps. Driver board needs to be rebuilt missing +12. If anyone has an extra set of boards let me know. I drowned them with vinegar several times and cleaned them with a brush. While the acid damage looks bad, the boards cleaned up pretty good and I was getting some life when poking around with my meter so we'll see. I guess I'll work on these boards see if I can bring them back unless another set pops up.

52240872241_342e92e5ca_o (resized).jpg52240872241_342e92e5ca_o (resized).jpg52243362309_0ed180a385_o (resized).jpg52243362309_0ed180a385_o (resized).jpg52243362329_16d262f508_o (resized).jpg52243362329_16d262f508_o (resized).jpg52246388222_88b816f840_o (resized).jpg52246388222_88b816f840_o (resized).jpg52246388317_e500ae772c_o (resized).jpg52246388317_e500ae772c_o (resized).jpg52247646219_7dda19b471_o (resized).jpg52247646219_7dda19b471_o (resized).jpg52247857790_f4ecfe9a35_o (resized).jpg52247857790_f4ecfe9a35_o (resized).jpg
#299 1 year ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

New owner checking in. Sat since 2004 and the batteries made a mess! Over all the cabinet and playfield are decent. It should restore well. Literally 1 "bub" was working on the entire PF. I started cleaning up the PF and added some LED's so the GI is active just tons of black dead lamps. Driver board needs to be rebuilt missing +12. If anyone has an extra set of boards let me know. I drowned them with vinegar several times and cleaned them with a brush. While the acid damage looks bad, the boards cleaned up pretty good and I was getting some life when poking around with my meter so we'll see. I guess I'll work on these boards see if I can bring them back unless another set pops up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a LOT of acid damage! Color me impressed if you get her back to life w that board!

#300 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

That’s a LOT of acid damage! Color me impressed if you get her back to life w that board!

I like a challenge so we'll see! I showed Chris and he said toss it! But I was poking around and saw some life where I never thought there would be life but odds are if I see a used board pop up I'll be all over it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
There are 361 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/independence-day-id4-club-owners-and-fans/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.