Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by vonclod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HULK backbox scan (resized).jpg

#1 66 days ago

Does anybody know who produced The Incredible Hulk paint stencils? Bay Area used to carry them but they're perpetually out of stock.

I guessing they were buying them from someone else? With Shay re-running the back glass it makes sense some stencils resurface again too.

Thanks

#2 66 days ago

Try pinball pimp , he does amazing stencils , I dont know if he has this title , but it’s a start

#3 65 days ago

Hey. Thanks.

I did try them already. Great guy but they didn't have the art for that game. They offered to produce it if I trace paper the game. But the art fee and stencil cost would have it at almost $500 Canadian delivered with my dollar rate at the moment. I like the game but $500 for a set of stencils..

3 weeks later
#4 42 days ago

If I had enough people want a set of HULK stencils, I would design the art for free but I've only had a few requests in 5 years and nobody has ever sent me artwork or scans... which I obviously need.

#5 42 days ago

I don't need stencils for Hulk, but would be willing to scan my cab if people needed it. Here is a scan of my head that i used to make my own stencil for it, other side is mirror image.

HULK backbox scan (resized).jpg
#6 42 days ago

@vinclod how bad is your cabinet? I see so many cabs recently here on pinside and Facebook getting painted that really don't need it.

#7 42 days ago
Quoted from woz:

@vinclod how bad is your cabinet? I see so many cabs recently here on pinside and Facebook getting painted that really don't need it.

Not that bad. I think I'll just do some touch ups.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
$ 399.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 25.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 4.00
Electronics
Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet Parts
SECRET SANTA SALE Out of stock
Flashinstinct

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside