You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hulk transformers (resized).jpg
20210204_145701 (resized).jpg
20210204_145710 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hey guys! I need some help converting my Gottlieb System 1 Incredible Hulk power supply over to 220v. We just arrived in Belgium and I need to get it working!

Thanks!

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from EarlOfEgo:

Hey guys! I need some help converting my Gottlieb System 1 Incredible Hulk power supply over to 220v. We just arrived in Belgium and I need to get it working!
Thanks!

Probably have to use a stepdown.

Most Gottlieb domestic transformers are 110v only.

rd

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Probably have to use a stepdown.
Most Gottlieb domestic transformers are 110v only.
rd

Thanks! How do I tell if the transformer is 110v only? Both the line filter and line fuse indicate that they can handle 50/60hz. I assume that the game is domestic, but can not tell for sure.

20210204_145701 (resized).jpg20210204_145701 (resized).jpg20210204_145710 (resized).jpg20210204_145710 (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

If you look in the manual it shows on the transformer the hookup for 230v assuming you have one of the listed transformers. snippet below.

hulk transformers (resized).jpghulk transformers (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago

I should say I have no idea if there are any other modifications needed to make that work, I would certainly test the voltages before hooking up the MPU or driver boards.

#6 3 years ago

Thank you very much! I will let you know how it goes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.50
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/incredible-hulk-power-conversion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.