(Topic ID: 15907)

In Seattle on vacation - Any recommedations for Pinball playing?

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Any great places to play pinball in Seattle?

#2 11 years ago

Shorty's!!! Unless you're with the wife and kids.

It's a dive bar.

It's the place that got me hooked on pins.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Shorty's!!! Unless you're with the wife and kids.

It's a dive bar.

It's the place that got me hooked on pins.

Thanks my friend. Found it and I am going there tonight! Sweeet!!!!!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Thanks my friend. Found it and I am going there tonight! Sweeet!!!!!

Not sure if you're a beerhead or not, but ask if they've got Mack and Jacks on tap. It's the best beer I've ever had. Most places sell Manny's and say it's superior to Mack and Jack's, but I disagree.

Also, I hope you're not one of those people that's really scared of clowns ... you'll see why.

Have fun!

#5 11 years ago

Seattle has a ton! there were a few mentions of places in the Drop Target Zine...damn but I forgot them

#7 11 years ago

Seattle Pinball Museum. 508 Maynard Ave, International District
    Full Tilt Ice Cream in Ballard

#8 11 years ago

Thanks guys. Just got back for Shorty's, great time!

#9 11 years ago

Also Dorky's arcade in Tacoma.

#10 11 years ago

http://list.skill-shot.com/

Click pinball list

#11 11 years ago

Hang out for a month and come to the pinball show =-)

3 weeks later
    #12 11 years ago

Just got back from Shorty's, and damn it was awfull. Been there before years ago and loved it; but seriously crappy condition games. 75cents for games is arguable but didn't upset me, but usually I like the GI in a game to work; Oh well.

As Mutato said, skill shot looks awesome. Snoose Junction Pizza joint in Ballard had a MB & WCS that were better than 99% games at Shortys. Also there's an Ice Cream joint threre I didn;t get to goto but I think they got some good stuff. We were told on the phone they "only have Pinball, ice cream, & beer." Sounds perfect for sure but didn't get around to it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-seattle-on-vacation-any-recommedations-for-pinball-playing?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.