(Topic ID: 276990)

In Search of Score Cards for a 1988 Diamond Lady

By Pinball-DOOD

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A2FE3A4-5FF2-43E1-82C4-44C054C37862 (resized).jpeg
    E88BC983-F4A4-455C-92C0-033B8D9CF679 (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Hey all!

I am in need of score cards for my Gottlieb Diamond Lady. Does anyone know someone who can reproduce these score cards? I know the pdf. file for Diamond Lady’s score cards are available online but I was wondering if anyone could professionally print them? Thanks!

#2 3 years ago

Do you have a fedex office or staples near you? They should be able to print them off for you.

Also, note that the files from Inkognito's website are set for the European A4 paper size, rather than 8.5x11. Just be sure to switch the paper size when printing, or the cards/labels won't print at the correct size.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Do you have a fedex office or staples near you? They should be able to print them off for you.
    Also, note that the files from Inkognito's website are set for the European A4 paper size, rather than 8.5x11. Just be sure to switch the paper size when printing, or the cards/labels won't print at the correct size.

I wasn’t aware! Thank you so much. Do you know the exact size of the smaller rectangular score card?

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Do you know the exact size of the smaller rectangular score card?

No, I don't recall seeing the exact measurements listed anywhere.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

No, I don't recall seeing the exact measurements listed anywhere.

Ah, thanks anyway!

#7 3 years ago

Gottlieb apron cards are sized as follows:

Larger Card: 6" x 4-1/4"
    Smaller Card: 6" x 2-5/16"

#8 3 years ago

Those are perfect! Thanks for sharing. I am definitely interested in purchasing these. Is it possible you could put this on the smaller card? Thanks!

E88BC983-F4A4-455C-92C0-033B8D9CF679 (resized).pngE88BC983-F4A4-455C-92C0-033B8D9CF679 (resized).png
    #9 3 years ago

Actually nevermind! I prefer the custom smaller card you sent. Should I send you an email?

#10 3 years ago

I'll PM you, and we can discuss (I'd be happy to make you an extra card or substitute my current one for something different).

1 week later
    #11 3 years ago

PLEASE order from Mr_Tantrum . His work is unbelievable! Will post more pictures when I get to Diamond Lady!

8A2FE3A4-5FF2-43E1-82C4-44C054C37862 (resized).jpeg8A2FE3A4-5FF2-43E1-82C4-44C054C37862 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-search-id-score-cards-for-a-1988-diamond-lady?hl=pinball-dood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.