Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PlayPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

There are many threads decrying code and production delays, which is perfectly understandable. On the other side of the ledger, however, is the exemplary customer service I (and others, I am sure) have received from both Stern and JJP. Several days ago, I had an LED board go out on my new STLE. A couple of emails and perhaps four days later, and I had a replacement board in my hands. Just last night, I accidentally broke the connector to the crystal ball on my WOZ. JJP is rushing me a replacement so that the machine can be 100% functional for the Barry Oursler fund raiser on Saturday.

I don't expect pins to be perfect, but it is especially reassuring to know that both companies are quick to back up their products. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

#2 10 years ago

I got free replacement lightning bolts with a email for my ac/dc

#3 10 years ago

Bought a WPT last year. It turned out this pin had a faulty MPU. This is a known problem for this pin, with a service board bulletin. I sent an email to stern, got an answer within a few hours, exchange organized in a few days. Thanks Patrick!

(I wonder how the previous owner kept a pin with random resets for several years without trying to solve this issue )

1 week later
#4 10 years ago

Stern deserves a plug from me for their recent help with my STLE. Thank you to Chas in Tech Support for the parts & help. I am a very happy customer with my purchase to say the least. THANKS VERY MUCH!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-praise-of-great-customer-service-from-both-jjp-and-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.