(Topic ID: 5136)

in my best steve perry voice....

By The_Gorilla

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Here I sit so patiently, for cointakers to deliver me, LED'S to light NGG, please PO bring them to me.
    I wish stamps.com had a better tracking system....

#3 12 years ago

They just delivered some LEDs to me today! Tron is going to get all pimped out tomorrow. LOTR will get a little more color too.

And yes... Their tracking system sucks.

#5 12 years ago

Wheels on the mail truck keep turning, bring my led's tomorrow...

#6 12 years ago

My last order from Cointaker took forever to get here. Well over a week, in fact.

#7 12 years ago

Debating LEDing my Getaway's inserts. It doesn't really need it. They are bright as it is. Will definitely do the backbox though. I'm sure it will look good but will it be $80 good?

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Debating LEDing my Getaway's inserts.

I will photograph the tachometer when I get the first 3 lights fixed. It does look very nice with LED's too...

#9 12 years ago

The postal worker who delivered my 2 shipments placed the small box on the end of the mailbox post that sticks out about 5 inches behind the mailbox. It would have been too hard to walk from the curb to my frontdoor, a mere 20 yards away.

I was watching my mailbox every day to see her leave the box either on my doorstep, or
    the box.

#10 12 years ago

I ordered this morning and it shows shipped today. Here's to hoping they get here in time for the weekend n

#11 12 years ago

I ordered mine last night and got the ship notice this morning. Tore my TZ down last weekend and decided to swap out the GI for Cointakers suberbrights and a few color changers. (After seeing Black_Rose's video of his TZ I had to experiment with the color changers!)

#12 12 years ago

Hey neighbor, when you're getting tired of that Whirlwind, let me know!!!

#13 12 years ago

Thats all I think of when I Hear or see steve perry

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Here I sit so patiently, for cointakers to deliver me, LED'S to light NGG, please PO bring them to me.
    I wish stamps.com had a better tracking system....

Steve perry?? Oh No!! You need to have a voice like this and the hair style too and the mail lady
    will come running with your order Hehe!!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Hey neighbor, when you're getting tired of that Whirlwind, let me know!!!

I don't know if I'm ever allowed to part with my WW.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

I don't know if I'm ever allowed to part with my WW.

Yeah, I saw that in your review after I posted. Sigh lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-my-best-steve-perry-voice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.