Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by whisper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Got released from the hospital today (6 days in) and had 2 fellow pinsiders come to my rescue. They drove from 3 hours away to help mow the lawn, clean the gutters, and keep company with my wife. You just don't find friends like that anywhere. Pinside is an awesome place to meet people with the same passion and love for the things that you value. This is truly a community of like minded folks that have a desire to enhance your overall well-being and not just your hobby skills. I just want to say thank you to NicToria for supporting my wife and son this week. Also a shout out to all of the other pinsiders who jump right in with knowledge and wisdom and share it with others....No questions asked. I know that I have benefited from it before. And we should also thank Robin for creating a place for all of this to happen. Thank you everyone else for your contributions to this site. Without them there wouldn't be a place to call Pinside!! Got to go. I hear the Silver Ball calling... Big B

#2 10 years ago

Amazing story! Glad your better man. Keep well! Applause to fellow pinheads who helped out!

#3 10 years ago

Hope your doing well.
    What a great story!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

They drove from 3 hours away to keep company with my wife.

#5 10 years ago

Awesome. Makes pi**ing and moaning about which pin is better seem awful trivial, don't it ?

#6 10 years ago

Great to read stories like this. Need more of this kind of stuff in the world.

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital. Long stays are really hard on a family. I know that all too well.

#7 10 years ago

I have met NicToria (both of them) They are very nice and awesome folks...

#8 10 years ago

Good story. I had an 18 day stay in the hospital and a God-awful past 5 years of my life physically. It's good to have helpful and true friends.

#9 10 years ago

Saturday bump.

#10 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your need to stay in the first place, but thank you for sharing your story. This place has been nothing but helpful to me and it's nice to see there is no bounds to fellow pinsiders' generosity.

#11 10 years ago

Saturday night bump.

#12 10 years ago

Brawny glad to hear you're doing better. Got to meet NicToria and Brawny at Be'nes Pizza over a sweet ACDC premium & Metallica pro. All great folks to know.

#13 10 years ago

Good stuff!

#14 10 years ago

great story...glad to hear your doing better.

#15 10 years ago

I agree with why's now.

#16 10 years ago

good to hear theres still good people out there!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-hospital-pinsiders-to-the-rescue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.