6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello All

It was with disappointment that I leaned that Lisa from Cadillac Music was no longer engaged in doing home repairs on pins in the Cleveland, Ohio area. She joins @fatdirk as another person who has decided not to do hone repairs (unless fat has gotten back in).

While I do enjoy working on my own games, let’s face it there are times when you just want to turn it over to someone who can get it up and running in a more timely fashion. Just seems like there may be an opportunity for someone in the Cleveland area who is interested in doing home repairs. While I know there are those that will come and pick it up and take it away and then bring it back, just works better for me to have it done in home.

Wonder how the balance of the forum feels about this?

G

#5 6 years ago

I think I treated them well. Paid their rate whatever it was. Really wasn’t interested in saving a buck just wanted the damn thing fixed faster than I could do it. Specifically talking here about repairs, not total shop jobs or anything like that. Just getting a machine that was working back up and running. Just sorry to see the talent leave the business. For me it was more about having someone who could do it. I wasn’t terribly interested in what they charged as long as they knew their stuff and Lisa most certainly did!! Miss you Lisa!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-home-pin-repair?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.