(Topic ID: 105328)

In downtown Atlanta (Peachtree Center), any pins nearby?

By pinballholder

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Spending some quality time in downtown Atlanta at the Peachtree Center, are there any pinballs located near by within walking distance? The ones showing up on the pin map look like they require a cab to get to.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

don't know of any in downtown. We've been talking on the Bash though about how the others in town are doing. Joystick gamebar is probably the closest but not sure how their three are doing.

#3 9 years ago

1.2 miles from Peachtree center... closest i could find

Joystick Gamebar Business
    427 Edgewood Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA, 30312 United States
    T2 and Big Guns are both in good playing condition 16 Aug 2014
    Games: 2

#4 9 years ago

Yeah, that's the one we saw as our best bet too. Wasn't sure if there were any other options not listed. Thanks for the help so far!

#5 9 years ago

it's desolate around there. Last time I was there we went to The Highlander and taught my co-worker how to death save on the Iron Man there. It was pretty beat up and smoky in there though.

I let my sister play her first pinball on Family Guy I think at Manuel's Tavern (super smoky and kinda beat up machine) - they had Spiderman too but that was like over a year ago.

#6 9 years ago

X men is at manuels right now and its kickin. I would not recommend joystick to anyone their pins are almost always broken and/or hardly playable

#7 9 years ago

I have checked everywhere down there. There isn't really any good place to play. Rock-n-Taco in Buckhead has an IJ4 and TDK. You can jump on Marta and get there pretty easily. I have been to Joystick 3 times and every time the Big Guns is off and the T2 is having major issues. There is a pizza place in 5 Points that has a nice BoP that is on free play as long as you are a customer. I was there about a month ago and it played great.

#8 9 years ago

There is a big arcade downtown you might check out. I was there maybe a year ago and there weren't any pins...but might be worth swinging by. It wasn't far from Olympic Park.

#9 9 years ago

I was at Joystick 3 weeks ago T2 and Dolly. Not worth the cab.

#10 9 years ago

Ok, great info! Saved us a cab ride to Joystick for sure.

#11 9 years ago

We really do need to open a pinball location in downtown ATL. It's on my bucket list.

#12 9 years ago

Many thanks to sckurk for taking Cheddar and I out to play his awesome collection. Had a great night and enjoyed making an East coast pinhead connection.

Now if I can just figure out how to get his Star Trek Premium onto the plane...

#13 9 years ago

Had a great time with Seth and Eric this week, very cool pinsiders and I'm glad we got to hang out. Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your week in Atlanta and got home safely this weekend.

#14 9 years ago

Yep, home safe and sound last night. Please look us up if you are ever out this way!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-downtown-atlanta-peachtree-center-any-pins-nearby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.