(Topic ID: 206579)

In desperate need of wcs ramps....

By bigd1979

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15152556763371743442429 (resized).jpg
    15152556457941213885491 (resized).jpg
    1515255452608773511781 (resized).jpg
    1515255432538211179248 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0736 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So my wcs was in line to get all put back together here soon . Its been torn down for a pretty long while . Well today i came home and found them laying on the floor along with a nib tv. Apparently my idiot cat went nuts and knocked everything off of where it sat. Well of course the ramps are all broken and not useable anymore. So i have a useless pin bc wcs ramps are very difficult to find. If anyone has a new set or even a decent used set for a reasonable price please contact me. If i cant find any soon ill probably just part the pin out as i need the room . Thanks darin

#9 6 years ago

Yea 240.00 for just one ramp and id still need all the stickers and some other stuff. Still need the other ramp that i see nowhere. Maybe someone has some decent used ones laying around

#11 6 years ago

Didnt someone on this forum make new ones?

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I think the 240 is in Australian dollars. So 190 approximately in USD

Thats better but still wld need the other one and all the decals and hardware

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Each ramp is 99$ +77$ = 176$ AU
    Not sure where the 240 came from

Shipping is very expensive unfortunately.... its just one ramp that needs put together. All The decals are 60 plus shipping. Still need the other ramp tho which ive never seen anywhere. Not trying to dump 500. 00 more into this pin so im not sure what im gonna do with it at this point unfortunately.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Ahhh I gotcha now. Good luck

Thax for the help .... maybe i can salvage the other one and just get the one available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-desperate-need-of-wcs-ramps?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.