8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinchroma
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Is HQ the best place to play tonight?

Heard about Emporium and Logans too?

#2 8 years ago

Logan Arcade is definitely the best place to go. Biggest variety and best kept. Can be a trek if you are staying in the loop though.

#3 8 years ago

Yeah it looks like quite a hike. Staying in River North so yeah its definitely far.

#4 8 years ago

HQ is okay. I went to play to games in the upper area where they charge to play both CV and Pinbot has stuck balls.

#5 8 years ago

What do you mean by "Upper area" ? Some games are on freeplay and others not?

#6 8 years ago

yeah there is a small set of stairs in the back that take you to a upper area where they have the newer stern titles. mustang was there pinbot, MM orginal, CV. a few more but forgot what they were. There is a pretty good seclection of free play pins. last i was there adams family I think GI was out it was very dark, family guy, indy jones WMS, attack from mars, twlight zone, JP, star trek, metallica and some others i cant remember. I was drinkin the 8-bit pale ales lol.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah it looks like quite a hike. Staying in River North so yeah its definitely far.

It sounds like you don't want to drive/don't have a car there so take the CTA Red Line North to Diversey. You are less than two blocks from Headquarters. Or, you can take te Red Line South to the Loop and transfer to the Blue line to get close to Logan's.

The transfer walkway or station between Red & blue may be closed for construction so look for alternate signage posted.

#8 8 years ago

I went to hq. Most of the place closed off for a private party so I couldn't play anything. Very lame.

I drove. There is just a ton of traffic.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.