(Topic ID: 118227)

In a not so distant future...............

By EM-PINMAN

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC07191.JPG
DSC07190.JPG
DSC07189.JPG
DSC07188.JPG
DSC07187.JPG
DSC07186.JPG
DSC07185.JPG
DSC07184.JPG
DSC07183.JPG
DSC07182.JPG
DSC07181.JPG
DSC07179.JPG
DSC07178.JPG
DSC07177.JPG
DSC07176.JPG
DSC07175.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Funny you mention that as here is the link to the same machine that did not meet the Reserve. Personally I think they should have taken the $910.00.
ebay.com link
Ken

I saw that too Ken, I agree, $900 seems like a reasonable price. Yours may need a bit of work as you mentioned, but other than the fade, seems to be in very nice physical condition. No corrosion on the flipper backing plate, not much on the lockdown bar receiver. That tells me it has been stored and taken care of during its life! I wish all my games were in that condition!

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Sure this isn't a repaint?

Look again PP,
You can really see fade on the front/coin door area, and a little near the front on the sides. Still, remarkable that most of it is not faded!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-a-not-so-distant-future?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.