Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gtown
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

In 2 Weeks, Its Black Friday!.......

A Great Weekend for pinheads, as I would imagine nice deals coming to you from your favorite Vendors!!
    I know I am looking forwarding to do some stocking up!

The purpose of this thread is to share, unlike last year, we plan to have some amazing Specials, at Cometpinball !!! Yesssss!

I cant tell you what...some things are secret, some insane, and some, I hope will arrive in 2 weeks!

I felt it right to share, as the hardest thing, whether I am the buyer too, is to purchase before a sale, and going, "shoot, if I had only known, or waited a few days..."

So, this is a heads up...lets keep it a surprise starting roughly midnight On Friday. (Thursday night).

We will, as always, donate a percentage of sales to Pinside, in our thanks for all that they do and an equal amount to my friend Dan, at Project Pinball, to helps pins reach children n Hospitals.

Any Questions? Dont ask ...just kidding....

Thank you, Pinsiders, for a year of your support and friendship.

Art....

#2 9 years ago

Great idea! I think I'll be stocking up on LEDS for my Avengers and I'll be using you to do it! Thanks Art!

#3 9 years ago

I already picked up my "tech" at better-than-Black-Friday prices, so that gives me more time to focus on pinball-related deals. Looking forward to the Comet specials.

Last year I took a little road trip on Black Friday and picked up a pin for a great price. Hoping for a repeat this year (no pressure).

#4 9 years ago

Art has the best customer service in the pinball community!
    Bought only once and not a big amount but the help he is offering is amazing!
    Great products for a great price.
    Buy with confidence .

Keep up the good work Art

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words......I appreciate it sincerely.

Just some early Product News on Stuff coming in before the end of the year....I hope.

Warm White 6.3V LED strips
    UV 6.3V LEd Strips
    Test Product Run of LEDs for older Bally Sterns, eliminating all the hard work...(First batch to Zitt)
    2 Headed Flex 5050 Non Ghosting SMDs!
    .....??

Just a bump to be sure others may see.....I really will hate to see the "I didnt know there would be a Black Friday Sale....."

#6 9 years ago

Just put in an order to get started and see what looks good. Once I sort out the rest, should be the perfect time for the sale!

#7 9 years ago

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I will have a list ready and be making another purchase

#9 9 years ago

Don't be a tease Art.

#10 9 years ago

does discount also apply for overseas customers during that time?

#11 9 years ago

Absolutely, yes! Sale items are for everyone!

#12 9 years ago

I have about three games that need LEDs. I knew there was a reason that I was procrastinating on buying them lol. Are there going to be limited supplies or is it just going to be an all out sale?

#13 9 years ago

I ve just passed an order to Comet!!!! Too bad...

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Are there going to be limited supplies or is it just going to be an all out sale?

There will be limited supplies to what is on hand, but as I feel with what I have planned,
    there may be a need to issue rainchecks, if people want to wait for restocking.

No, it wont be a simple blanket wide site discount....There some things on site that have so little profit, it would not be possible......an example, A doorbuster I have scheduled will effectively be 30% less then it is now (and this is 20% or more less then everywhere else)...a rarity, but a good deal.

I hope to pass on some negotiated deals I have made to everyone.

Awaiting 5 large shipments to tweak it all.

Art

#15 9 years ago

Sweet. Thanks.

#16 9 years ago

I'll be down tomorrow to buy direct, no shipping.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'll be down tomorrow to buy direct, no shipping.

Flying kills the deal

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Flying kills the deal

Well yeah.......but it's cheaper and faster then driving.

#19 9 years ago

LOL

#20 9 years ago

Can't wait to see what the deals are!

#21 9 years ago

follow bump

#22 9 years ago

And a midnight east coast bump!~SpOoKy

#23 9 years ago

Patiently waiting bump.

#24 9 years ago

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

» YouTube video

Greatest concert film ever made. Oh nm. Thought that was from Stop Making Sense. Either way, TH are amazing.

#26 9 years ago

almost there!! time for me to FINALLY get leds

#27 9 years ago

The deals are posted! Great prices of course and I have a huge list ready for Thursday night.

Sorry to steal your thunder, Art

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-2-weeks-its-black-friday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.