9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

All Picts- 159.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Got a IMVE about 10 days ago. Its amazing to me how much brighter the pin is compared to the others I have. It does have mirrow blades and I think thats part of it. My other pins have a combo of incandesents and LED's and I have a stock Metallica Pro and AC/DC Pro. The differece is tremendous. The other pins look washed out at this point. What to do??????????????

#2 9 years ago

Glad you noticed!

Its the wonderful bulbs in there from Cointaker.

They are substantially brighter, about 30% over a standard 5050.
The are quickly becoming a favorite best seller in clear, frosted and fluted!

For the Originals, reach out to Melissa and Chris, and dress up the GI, if nothing else with these babies!

We carry the equivalent as well.

Art
cometpinball

#3 9 years ago

Yr a good man Art !!

jbp8653 ,, I have the IMVE also and those Double Leds are BRITE !! I'm almost thru changing Most of the GI's to Cointaker's Frosted's . I'm using Cool Whites , some Red's , Blue's , color Changer's and also installing a Few Frosted Premium's in the insert's .. I'll up load a video when I'm Finished and drop the You_Tube vid- on this thread .. Stock pict- b-Lo

http://shop.cointaker.com/main.sc ... Type in cap's- MELISSA for 20% off on yr order .. B_R

All Picts- 159.jpgAll Picts- 159.jpg

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Yr a good man Art !!
jbp8653 ,, I have the IMVE also and those Double Leds are BRITE !! I'm almost thru changing Most of the GI's to Cointaker's Frosted's . I'm using Cool Whites , some Red's , Blue's and also installing a Few Frosted Premium's in the insert's .. I'll up load a video when I'm Finished and drop the You_Tube vid- on this thread .. Stock pict- b-Lo
http://shop.cointaker.com/main.sc ... Type in cap's- MELISSA for 20% off on yr order .. B_R

So you are using mostly the cool whites through out. Are the frosted a lot more subdued than the regular bulb?

All Picts- 159.jpg 305 KB

#5 9 years ago

Yup!! Love it!

#6 9 years ago

Here's a video of my 1st IM ,, my VE may lOOk ( almost ) the same , but not Exactly ...

jbp8653 , I didn't see yr Post , Mix'd in w/ mine above .. I'm Not using All Cool Whites thru out , i'm mixing the color's up a Bit .. I'm Experimenting ,, that's the Fun of it .. Buy you some Frosteds ( All Different colors , 44's and 555 base ) get some Premium's for the insert's ,, experiment !!

Just like I did w/ Metallica Pro .. It came w/ All incandescent bulb's .. Pimping this Pin out was Fun
B-4 and After vid's --

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 24.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/imve-briteness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.