Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7AE62E2E-CEA1-4018-88A2-52015BF9480A (resized).jpeg
D2C277F5-7E8F-4213-922F-7FBE3C5AB679 (resized).jpeg
20191008_195909 (resized).jpg
20191008_190924 (resized).jpg
20191008_200014 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Have had this Blue Note for some time. Bought it with the worn out backglass, and since there were only 226 of these made, had figured out that a NOS back glass would be a tough find. Here are some photos of before and after.
Worn out backglass with peeling and missing art work.
[quoted image]
The backside with tape and possibly some clear coat.
[quoted image]
The new backglass from Steve at Mayfair Amusements in NYC. Steve sent some photos of the slightly worn off back silvering. Looked great to me as it is a 100% improvement from what I had. Could not be happier with the replacement.
[quoted image]

Very nice. I tried to contact them this morning after seeing this to ask if they might have a backglass for my Flip a Card since the one I have had been horribly touched up by a previous owner.

Haven’t heard anything back from them yet. Just wondering if it took awhile for them to respond to you. Hopefully they have one.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

You can get an excellent repro here.
http://bgresto.com/?p=331

Thanks Mike. I was getting ready to ask about them on here after coming across their website. I wasn’t sure if they were still in business or if anyone had bought from them before.

They have produced my backglass before so it sounds like it would be in the $175-250 range plus shipping I guess.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Mayfair? No. I doubt he has "Flip A Card".

He doesn’t. And no answer from BGResto on a reproduction estimate.

Oh well, it doesn’t look that bad.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Mayfair? No. I doubt he has "Flip A Card".

But he had a ‘Blue Note’?

1800>226.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Blue Note is a game no one has, so Mayfair's NOStock of BGs for rare less demand games is probably greater than higher demand more common games.

Thanks for that info. I forget the demand for backglasses is high. FWIW I haven’t had any luck with getting BGResto to respond to my emails.

Here’s what I’m dealing with. A horrible touchup by some previous owner that makes it look like a serial killer broke into the girl’s dorm room and shotgunned them. Creepy as hell but I can always live with it:

7AE62E2E-CEA1-4018-88A2-52015BF9480A (resized).jpeg7AE62E2E-CEA1-4018-88A2-52015BF9480A (resized).jpegD2C277F5-7E8F-4213-922F-7FBE3C5AB679 (resized).jpegD2C277F5-7E8F-4213-922F-7FBE3C5AB679 (resized).jpeg
#25 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

If you submitted an email to Steve outlining what you want but he has not responded - be patient. He will get back to you.
Once he gets back to you and you send payment the same advice will apply - be patient.
He provides a quality product.

That’s good to know. I’m in no hurry.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

If you submitted an email to Steve outlining what you want but he has not responded - be patient. He will get back to you.
Once he gets back to you and you send payment the same advice will apply - be patient.
He provides a quality product.

Heard back from Stephen just now. Looking forward to doing business with him as soon as I recover from tax day today.

Thanks for the suggestion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-a-blue-note?tu=Sea_Wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.