Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am importing some pins. On the available list are some older machines I know little about. I thought I'd throw it out there in case there's any gems in here, any thoughts? Any interest? I like the idea of bringing them over to this side of the pond if there's something good.

OLD 70' S SPEED RUSH '75 (PLAYMEC -ITALY) PERFECT CONDITION , WORKING , VERY RARE TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION 1 € 600.00 0756 N DISCOUNTED -10%
OLD 60' S APOLLO ' 67 (WILLIAMS USA) GOOD CONDITION , WORKING , little ruined the glass translite , little wear on playfield 1 € 800.00 0038 N DISCOUNTED -10%
OLD 60' S DOMINO ' 68 (GOTTLIEB USA) PERFECT CONDITION , WORKING , VERY RARE TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION 1 € 800.00 1018 N DISCOUNTED -10%
OLD 50' S THE 100 YARDS '52 ( E.M.MARCHANT - FR) PERFECT CONDITION , WORKING , VERY RARE TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION , ALL WOOD !! 1 € 1,000.00 http://1drv.ms/1H4L1bw DISCOUNTED -10%

#2 8 years ago

The 100 Yards looks interesting. I'd be surprised if there are any others stateside. The same may be true for Speed Rush but you do find a Playmatic here now and then. Apollo and Domino are nice games but you could probably find them in the states cheaper.

#3 8 years ago

where are these shipping out of?

#4 8 years ago

Have you seen them in person? The last Container of games I knew of coming in that had a number of classic EMs on it were all Junk. In the photos, things looked very good. But when they arrived, almost every game had hand touched up backglasses and playfields and were virtually, unusable.

#5 8 years ago

They're coming from Italy but gathered from throughout Europe. There's pics available, but I actually haven't even looked. They aren't really on my radar but was more curious about them.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Have you seen them in person? The last Container of games I knew of coming in that had a number of classic EMs on it were all Junk. In the photos, things looked very good. But when they arrived, almost every game had hand touched up backglasses and playfields and were virtually, unusable.

That, plus the additional risk of being ripped off completely for all of your money.

If you're dealing with a dishonest seller, there isn't really much you can do about it.

Even the FBI can't help you, if it's out of the country.

Really not worth taking the chance.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

That, plus the additional risk of being ripped off completely for all of your money.

He will get his pins ok from this seller. However the condition won't be great and they'll require a pile of work to make them work ok. Just the way it is now with pins out of europe, most of the good ones left a long time ago.

rd

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

He will get his pins ok from this seller.

Yep. It's a buyItaly (or buyfromItaly) list. I know them. Bought 2 pins from them when they were reasonably priced. Check the pictures and description: it is generally accurate. Games are far from being collector quality and they will need some love.

I have no doubt they will ship the pins (and they actually ship the one with the correct picture, not its rusted clone!). I am less convinced this will be a good deal for you.

#9 8 years ago

When's the last time you ordered RD? Just curious...

#10 8 years ago

I did 3 containers. Last one 2011. I know people who did one 2012 and last year and the machines were far worse and much much more expensive than before. I got two of the 1980s machines in the last container (2015) and boy did they need some work. One still doesn't go properly. Rebuilt rectifier board, CPU, etc etc ....

#11 8 years ago

Is that the guy that used to post on E-bay with all the funny descriptions? Invisible wear and things like that...

#12 8 years ago

Games from Italy are usually beat up - they loved their pinball and most games have been played to death.

If going ahead, get hi-res photos - that is essential.

#13 8 years ago

Have him take pictures of the coin doors inside and out too. Most of the last batch that came in to the Seattle area had major door issues. Extra key for credits with odd wiring, coin mech brackets snapped off and wires hanging, etc.

#14 8 years ago

"Any stupidity, easy fix", yeah, we're rolling the dice...

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

"Any stupidity, easy fix"

Yeah, that sounds like the one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/imports-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.