(Topic ID: 97727)

Starship Fantasy acquires assets from Pinball Inc.

By lrosent345

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lrosent345.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

For Immediate Release:
    07-19-2014

RE: Starship Fantasy

GLENDALE, Arizona (July 19th, 2014) — Starship Fantasy is proud to formally announce that we have recently purchased the Ramp Manufacturing Division of Pinball, Inc. All Ramp products are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and will now be manufactured under the Starship Fantasy brand name. Larry Rosenthal founded Starship Fantasy in 1980, and in 2012 Starship Fantasy partnered with CPR (Classic Playfield Reproductions) to be their representative at Pinball Shows around the country.

Currently, all Ramps are being manufactured in Atlanta, GA. Production of all Current Ramp titles will be moved to Phoenix within the next 30 days. With this acquisition and the manufacturing being moved across the country to a new facility in Phoenix, we are doing everything we can to avoid any disruption in Manufacturing, Product Orders, and/or Customer Service.

Starship Fantasy carries the same commitment to the production of Quality Ramps that are better than NOS at a reasonable price point. Starship Fantasy is looking forward to serving the pinball hobby with Ramps of a high caliber and Customer Service that its customers have come to expect.

Starship Fantasy carries all the items you need to restore your pinball machine. Playfields, Plastics and Backglasses from Classic Playfield Reproductions, New Reproduction Ramps, PinCab Protectors, Plasma DMD Displays along with many other products.

Happy Flippin'

Larry Rosenthal, President
    Starship Fantasy
    6607 W Vista Bonita Dr
    Glendale, AZ 85310-5740
    www.starship-fantasy.com
    [email protected]
    cell: 602-228-7333

#23 9 years ago

So, thanks for all the kind words. Let me take a moment to answer some of the questions. Both James and Terry have confirmed that there was never any discussion between them concerning the purchase of the ramp business. I can only assume the rumor got started because shortly after James announced he was retiring Terry announced he was starting a ramp business. End of rumor.

You have for the last two years been able to purchase ramps at the TPF. I have been there personally with Pin Inc ramps. Hopefully that will continue.

The what ramps do you want post will come at a much later date. We have a short list for the next 6 to 12 months. As the responsibility for the production of already existing ramps is transferred to AZ, it will leave James more time to work on new titles.

Here is the short list: WCS, Bad Cats, Cyclone Ferris wheel, Hurricane, Road Show and BS Dracula. Please do not email me requesting to be put on a waiting list. I really have my hands full right now. When the ramps are ready, I will post on Facebook and Pinside. Also please realize that this list is not a promise to produce. There are many things that can happen to cause the project to be delayed or abandoned. Again the latest info will be on Pinside and Facebook. Like my page while you're there.

My commitment to quality at a reasonable price is as strong as James. All ramps will be produced from the same molds, the same increased thickness of PETG and the attention to detail. You will not be able to tell them apart.

Happy flippin'

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lrosent345.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/important-announcement-from-starship-fantasy?tu=lrosent345 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.