AE862FFA-3584-41EB-AA6D-E1665C1375B4 (resized).jpeg
32DABD6F-A5D7-442E-B426-B82CF18DB650 (resized).jpeg
75552E14-BAAE-4405-BCA8-163AFFC95327 (resized).png
94D46FD3-10A9-49D9-9FD7-94C2196FAF68 (resized).jpeg
close off lights (resized).jpg
boxes (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Evening Everybody,

Please check out our Jurassic Park lighted raptor fence mod. Full description below taken from our store-which we will bring online soon. We hope you like it!!!

Please contact myself or "IJustPrintStuff" with any questions. Here are a few videos. We will be on tonight to answer questions. 10 sets will ship within 7 days. Cost $95 USPS priority box shipping included.

From Store Description-
This product elevates play immersion by introducing a thoughtfully designed, strong, and more movie-accurate raptor pen fence for installation on top of your Jurassic Park raptor pit plastic. Utilizing existing hardware, This relatively large mod includes a wireless remote, allowing you to select flashing patterns of the 4 amber leds atop fence braces, similar to those seen in film. Each post is solid in construction, with exception to the internally wired amber leds. Four runs of pre-cut, braided steel wire compliment the scale appropriately, and look fantastic in front of the excellent Mezel tower or the original.

Once you receive your mod, the installation is quite simple for those with basic experience. Installation notes, video, and myself will be available to ensure you are taken care of. This system utilizes roughly .015-.025 amps as tested, depending on flashing mode and brightness level selected. This mod includes a 5-pin connection, non-idc, to plug into the ticket connector on the cabinet node board. If this does not work for you, (If already using lighted flipper buttons) contact me and I will work to accommodate your requests such as a wall plug or otherwise. This mod system is fused inline as well. Each order will be tested prior to shipment and include hand-soldered, shrink-tubed connections.

I am excited offer game owners an awesome and "impactful" raptor fence mod for your game at a respectful, USPS priority-box shipping-included price. Like the park (had planned anyhow), the fences are always on. When the game's GI goes dark between drains or in certain mode starts, your fence will prominently display the light pattern of you choice, and replicated tapered beams and braided steel wires. I have had many of the prototypes in my game as small changes occurred with design and sizes. I can truely say, without overstating. This adds a really nice element to this section of the game.

away off lights (resized).jpgaway off lights (resized).jpgboxes (resized).jpgboxes (resized).jpgclose off lights (resized).jpgclose off lights (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

Here to help answer any questions.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Looks amazing. Congrats!

Thank you! We really appreciate it

#5 2 years ago

Looks great. If I didn't already have a raptor fence mod, I would be going for this for sure.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Looks great. If I didn't already have a raptor fence mod, I would be going for this for sure.

Me too

#7 2 years ago

Thank you both for the kind feedback-we look forward to painting a few we have nearly complete and getting them out into some games!

Enjoy your machines!

#8 2 years ago

Man I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!!! Looks great!

1 week later
#10 2 years ago

Good Morning Everyone-

I just wanted to shoot an update out on the Impact Mods Raptor Fence:

Thing are going great!-We think people will be very pleased with how it looks in your games.

4 Sets shipped out to customers, and should be arriving to their homes today! I have attached some pictures showing part of our process. This was, and remains a soft launch for about two weeks-then we hope to have sets ready to be in games in just days…We have been asked about a non-lighted version, but as this is our flagship for our brand we won’t look at that until we have enough complete sets for anyone that wants one…quick-at a high level of quality and details. I look forward to hearing what our first customers think. Cheers!

32DABD6F-A5D7-442E-B426-B82CF18DB650 (resized).jpeg32DABD6F-A5D7-442E-B426-B82CF18DB650 (resized).jpeg75552E14-BAAE-4405-BCA8-163AFFC95327 (resized).png75552E14-BAAE-4405-BCA8-163AFFC95327 (resized).png94D46FD3-10A9-49D9-9FD7-94C2196FAF68 (resized).jpeg94D46FD3-10A9-49D9-9FD7-94C2196FAF68 (resized).jpegAE862FFA-3584-41EB-AA6D-E1665C1375B4 (resized).jpegAE862FFA-3584-41EB-AA6D-E1665C1375B4 (resized).jpeg

#11 2 years ago

Got mine the other day! Wanted to share my feedback on it and the install. I've had the mezel mods raptor fence for quite sometime and while I always liked it, it doesn't resemble the movie prop as well as this one does. Also the the left side would slowly sneak its way to the right over time, resulting in my raptor's arm getting stuck on it. While that issue could have been installation user error on my part (I have terrible luck installing mods LOL), the impact version has enough clearance to where I don't think this will ever happen. I did have to be very careful when slowly prying the sticky tape off of the plastic as not to stress or crack it, so take your time at that step if you're replacing yours. I definitely appreciate that the fence's posts of the impact mod screw on using existing hardware instead of using tape. While of course you always want to be careful when screwing on plastic holdings, I had little fear of snapping them. The plastic molds seem very high quality. While sliding the 4 wires into the cage, behind the targets seemed a little daunting at first it actually wasn't. Took only a few minutes to route them through and ensure they weren't contacting any moving parts or getting pinched. The kit came with plenty of small zip ties for fastening things up too which I wasn't expecting but was thankful that they were included. I did struggle a bit leading the wireform wires through the tiny holes in the plastic without tweaking them out of shape but if you simply take your time, evenly passing them through on each side, and keep the ends from getting frayed it'll all work out. It looks like the wireform may even help prevent air balls from getting stuck behind the raptor (an issue my JP faces all the time).

My primary reason for buying this mod is that it's perfectly modeled against the movie prop plus it has it's own lighting! I haven't messed with the remote control just yet since it shows up on an orange color and fading in/out effect setting that is equally movie accurate. I really like that the LEDs are not too dim or too bright either. You can tell a lot of attention to detail and testing went into creating this mod. The whole "kit" came very well packaged with clear instructions and some funny movie references to boot. I highly recommend it! Super thanks to tbutler6 for creating it! I've added some photos below. As you can tell I have a few other things going on around it .

JP Raptor fence mod1 (resized).jpgJP Raptor fence mod1 (resized).jpgJP Raptor fence mod2 (resized).jpgJP Raptor fence mod2 (resized).jpgJP full PF with raptor fence mod (resized).jpgJP full PF with raptor fence mod (resized).jpg
#12 2 years ago

Thank you for the kinds words Tim!-and the thoughtful write up! We are out of town this week but will respond to interested folks and questions on here and via dm until we get back! Thanks again Tim for giving us a shot!

1 week later
#13 2 years ago

Interested in two of these so please let me know when you have more available.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Interested in two of these so please let me know when you have more available.

Absolutely-PM sent

Impact Mods Update-We will be painting around 10 sets today, and both of us are back in the area ready to start preparing at-least enough ship to those (4) folks that asked for one. Thank you to those who have shown interest and shot a message. We have enough wireless modules and remotes for an additional 12 sets, and boards/harnesses made to satisfy those (4) that have reached out. Have a great week!

Tim

2 weeks later
#15 2 years ago

Evening Everyone-

We have one set available for shipping tomorrow. We look forward to seeing what our latest customers think of the lighted fence!

Have a Great Night Everyone,
-Tim

#16 2 years ago

Available set sold-Thank you for the interest
-Next sets complete within 12 Days

Thanks

#17 2 years ago

First set headed out to Europe!

Some progress pics from today’s painting and yesterday’s playfield waxing. We will ship international (DM for actual increase over USPS priority cost, and not a dime more). Why not? Its pinball, and we want these things in some Jurassic Parks! Next single set available to ship Friday afternoon.

Have a great week everyone.

DD969EC0-4262-463E-9096-696B936EC275 (resized).jpegDD969EC0-4262-463E-9096-696B936EC275 (resized).jpegDE1B4B14-9AC2-4384-9CD6-A1E2033F3FC5 (resized).jpegDE1B4B14-9AC2-4384-9CD6-A1E2033F3FC5 (resized).jpegE59A0643-09DB-4D4D-8DD4-635C4CC33356 (resized).jpegE59A0643-09DB-4D4D-8DD4-635C4CC33356 (resized).jpegFF34715F-6AAA-4D1C-BDA7-E625991152B8 (resized).jpegFF34715F-6AAA-4D1C-BDA7-E625991152B8 (resized).jpeg
#18 2 years ago

I finally got around to installing this very well put together mod last night in my game. Instructions were very clear and loved the movie references from time to time but overall took me about 25 mins to install. Here is a video of it in action:

Thanks again for this awesome mod Tim!

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I finally got around to installing this very well put together mod last night in my game. Instructions were very clear and loved the movie references from time to time but overall took me about 25 mins to install. Here is a video of it in action:

Thanks again for this awesome mod Tim!

Thank you for sharing the video and your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying it!

#20 2 years ago

Just installed the Raptor Fence and I have to say it’s beautiful! It’s an absolute must for JP and adds the thing that part of the play field was missing. It only took about 20 minutes to install and the instructions made my day!

53322324-B716-4D41-9FED-AA7AF63C047D (resized).jpeg53322324-B716-4D41-9FED-AA7AF63C047D (resized).jpeg
#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Dcrosier66:

Just installed the Raptor Fence and I have to say it’s beautiful! It’s an absolute must for JP and adds the thing that part of the play field was missing. It only took about 20 minutes to install and the instructions made my day!
[quoted image]

Thank you for your feedback and photo! It looks pretty nice in your game with the front posts on 45 angles as well.

Have a Great Week!

-Tim

#22 2 years ago

Good Morning Everyone-

Some of ya’ll may have seen the
“Straight Down the Middle” video yesterday by Greg on their Facebook page-(thanks Greg)

As of today, I have 3 unspoken-for sets in final assembly stages available to ship Tomorrow Afternoon/Evening after testing.

If you would like one please shoot me a message for more information.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone-
Tim

#23 2 years ago

Happy Saturday-

Time to test, pack, ship and find a drink(s)
2-ish available to ship in 60 minutes

Have a Great Weekend

DAB2005D-221F-47E4-B4B0-5C0A84D92D8F (resized).jpegDAB2005D-221F-47E4-B4B0-5C0A84D92D8F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#24 2 years ago

Thank you to those that gave our mod a shot!

I have “loaded” the store with the two stock units we currently have ready for sale. Once we move forward i may turn it off again depending on how it works out. Don’t get angry if it takes me a second on how to pull your invoice and things on Stripe…I’m a stripe noob.

Two impact mods sets complete in boxes will ship for $95 and are available now-

Production Schedule and Pricing Beyond These Two-

Our excitement in making something we are proud of and in actually Jurassic Park pins around the world is what primarily motivates us.

One of us working this project is going to be on long-term work travel for roughly 6 months. It is unclear whether or not we will continue orders prior to August…just message us and ask sometime.

Ultimately-there are four pieces of info i would like to share

-Promised availability is two current units

-The next run may be in several months away

-Next runs expect slight cost increase due to ever tweaking paint jobs- (minus ulek sign not planned to be included as of now) shown below

-Previous buyers can contact us and I will paint you some new Raptor Pen posts if you wish at a low cost if you wish.

This was quite a wordy/large update, but shoot us a message on here or PM if you have any questions. Play on!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All,

-The Wine Guy and The Print Dude
of Impact Mods

C85B0B1B-6C61-422D-B653-F15BB6758065 (resized).jpegC85B0B1B-6C61-422D-B653-F15BB6758065 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#25 2 years ago

Product Update:

Happy Holidays Everyone,
I am very happy to hear folks are enjoying their Impact Mods Fences! We have listened your feedback-
We are currently the painting and assembling wiring harnesses for our next run of Impact Mods Raptor Fences-

Next run will include:
Ulek's store miniature sign
Slightly more complex 3-Stage paint
Revised hole sizes/location
Two provided stainless steel pan head installation screws (soft-launch buyers pm me and I will send you two screws if ya like)

Estimated Ship Date:
Jan-Feb 2022

Production Run Size:
20 sets (19 after expressed current pm interest)
There is no additional production projected pre-July 2022

Shipped Price: $129

If you would like a set, you are welcome to PM myself or respond to this thread. We will place any available inventory on the store once the remaining units are built, tested, boxed.

Cheers!

3 weeks later
#26 2 years ago

Late to the party but just picked up a jp LE and was looking at mods. Came across this thread and would love to be in that next batch please! Keep me posted and let me know when / if any remaining sets are available.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Booshmeister169:

Late to the party but just picked up a jp LE and was looking at mods. Came across this thread and would love to be in that next batch please! Keep me posted and let me know when / if any remaining sets are available.

Thank you for your interest! My partner is tracking this and will be getting with you shortly. Thank you for your interest!!

Cheers,
Tim

1 week later
#28 2 years ago

Product Update:

I am terribly sorry that it's taken so long, but I am happy to announce that the next run of our Raptor Fence Mod!

The current run is 10 units (packaged and ready to ship right now!) with another 10 units currently in production for release at a later date.

As mentioned above, this run includes:
Ulek's store miniature 10,000 Volt sign
A slightly more complex 3-Stage paint
Revised hole sizes/location
Two stainless steel pan head installation screws

They are currently available for $129 on our store page, here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1348-impact-mods/05414-large-raptor-fence-lighted-w-harness-sign-3-stage-paint

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either myself or Tim and we will be more than happy to help.

2 weeks later
#29 2 years ago

I just installed the original version of this. Looks great.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I just installed the original version of this. Looks great.

Glad you are enjoying it! Thanks for giving us a shot!

#31 2 years ago

We do have more ready to ship now for folks who have premiums coming-but we aren’t going to spam other threads. Enjoy your machines.

3 months later
#32 1 year ago

tbutler6 I'm interested in your raptor fence for my JP Prem that just arrived after a year+.

#33 1 year ago

Is there any plan or option to tie this into the existing raptor pen lights?

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from HitLines:

tbutler6 I'm interested in your raptor fence for my JP Prem that just arrived after a year+.

Great! We hope ya like it! Please let us know what ya think. My counterpart on this will be with ya very soon. They are tested and boxed-ready to go.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from gblack:

Is there any plan or option to tie this into the existing raptor pen lights?

Good Afternoon gblack-
we did not want to mess with the load on the games surface mount led flashers and things.

During testing and prototypes, we found the controlled (slow) flashing pattern the mod will ship with to be “awesome”. When the GI goes out for match or other events, the fences stay on as they were supposed to do in the movie…..

Please let us know if you have any other questions-enjoy your new Jurassic Parks!!!

#36 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1348-impact-mods/05414-large-raptor-fence-lighted-w-harness-sign-3-stage-paint

This is the pinside market link for more information or purchase for those interested-
Have a Great Day Everyone

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/impact-mods-lighted-raptor-fence-?hl=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.