Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by romulusx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1 (resized).jpeg
    Fail_forecast (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I had been thinking of buying an IMLB as some of the ten JP shot look tight as hell I am staying with IMLB what do you like

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

What pin is this?

What is the Stern Iron Maiden 2 abbreviation

#22 4 years ago

Originally was looking at DP IMDN and MBr DP was ok but no IMDN and MBr is a dmd remake love the game but dmd is the past. Will get an IMDN and try and find a JP to see just how tight the shots are

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Downvoted for bad acronym, no punctuation, barely decipherable question, and just all-around dumbassery.

images-1 (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpeg
    #25 4 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I think Elwin was channeling Lawlor and adding his own signature designs to it with JP. I think it's a great pin, sure it has no movie assets but that can hopefully be fixed. The game is similar to IMDN but it's a slightly better design. I'm not going to jump on NIB but it's definitely on my list in the secondary market, I can't say the same about IMDN. The animations and lightshow is probably Stern's best.

I have to say I like the shots of IMDN over JP but the toys of JP over IMDN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/imlb-vs-jp?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.