Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by brett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hey all. Getting a new pro(won it, so can't get a premium) and trying to decide which one. Already have SM, FT, GOTG Pro, and GB Pro. Don't really want one with the same style layout. Was thinking either DP or IMDN. Only played both a few times and both were fun. Like the DP theme better as I am not a huge IMDN fan, but the layout was good and the art on the play field was cool. I know, everyone has a different opinion, but I don't want the same kinda layout as I already have, but don't want to get bored with it either. If anybody has played both and can say what they liked about what machine better, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

IMDN layoit is a more smooth design and more variety, DP is a cool theme and unusual but clunky shots. Prob can’t go wrong with either m. If you hate music, get Dp. If you love great pinball, get IMDN

#3 5 years ago

Iron Maiden...no question IMO

#4 5 years ago

Iron Maiden

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

IMDN layoit is a more smooth design and more variety, DP is a cool theme and unusual but clunky shots. Prob can’t go wrong with either m. If you hate music, get Dp. If you love great pinball, get IMDN

Gosh I hate great pinball so I bought a DP. And I just love music so I'll go get an IMDN.

#6 5 years ago

IMDN...... and its not even close.

#7 5 years ago

Dead Pool sux, so did the film.....Maiden for the win big time!!

#8 5 years ago

ermmm i'm slightly bias though

#9 5 years ago

Layout's better on Maiden. More importantly code and rules are way better on Maiden. They're also pretty much finished. No one has any idea how long it will take or if Deadpool will ever reach a similarly finished state .... it appears to be a long, long way off as of now.

#10 5 years ago

Layout, rules, and reliability of shots are all much better on Iron Maiden. Deadpool wins in theme, but it's a clunky mess in comparison. Bummer the themes weren't swapped on these designs...

#11 5 years ago

I vote iron maiden it has a much deeper rule set and it has a great four flipper layout.

#12 5 years ago

Better theme: Deadpool. Better everything else? IMDN

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Layout, rules, and reliability of shots are all much better on Iron Maiden. Deadpool wins in theme, but it's a clunky mess in comparison. Bummer the themes weren't swapped on these designs...

ive played 5 different dead pool pros (all on location) at this point and finally played one set up properly and it shoots really well. Of all the new games it probably needs the most adjusting to play correctly, but on this one lock shot worked 9/10 times, could even hit the snnnkt 2x shot on purpose multiple times, it was truly a different experience and really fun to shoot. Hopefully I can figure out the magic of setting it up correctly for our local one.

code is pretty shallow tho, especially compared to iron maiden. and the snnnkt shot double scoring is pretty game breaking if you time it right you just hemorrhage points.

#14 5 years ago

Iron Maiden. Four flippers, great layout and already deep code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/imdn-pro-vs-dp-pro?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.