Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Obviously the title/remake is a hit with a lot of folks and not so much with others. Clearly the demand is there otherwise they would not have considered this as an option.

For those of you who were not emailing and phoning distributors immediately are you having any trouble finding an available game? I'm curious to see how many distributors are sold out of their allotments already?

#2 9 years ago

I was told by a distributor that he had a total of 25 machines, all of which sold yesterday...and he said he got 5 more today ( of which I was lucky enough to get one of them) and I think those are all sold by now as well...

#3 9 years ago

If you are suspicious like me, you may think some dealers are holding back for the extra money if they sell later on. (Cough Met LE), but I have no inside knowledge.

I believe in the motto he who hesitates is lost. Also, I bit quick on the Tron re-run on the assumption that there might be only one run but missed out on the last re-run so far with the 2 translites. However that was rectified as I now have all 3 Tron translites

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

However that was rectified ...

Well played.

#5 9 years ago

I heard about 20 dealers each received between 15 and 25 machines, looks like they are almost all sold out....

#6 9 years ago

Game Exchange of Colorado never even responded to my emails, and now the IM VE is listed on their web site as "Sold Out."

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChicago:

Game Exchange of Colorado never even responded to my emails, and now the IM VE is listed on their web site as "Sold Out."

Try calling maybe?

#8 9 years ago

I heard cointaker was sold out

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChicago:

They were swamped, bombarded with calls, emails and pms

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I heard about 20 dealers each received between 15 and 25 machines, looks like they are almost all sold out....

Wow, if that's accurate (and I suspect it is), the pin market just gobbled up 400-500 additional IM and didn't even burp. Maybe the market is healthier than we think. We probably won't know until PPS announces a second title and we see how sales go then.

#11 9 years ago

Game room guys has 3 on eBay. Call them and they will beat the listed price of $5095 shipped.

Dirt cheap trading has about 10 left. Same price also. Call and get a better deal.

#12 9 years ago

We have one left right now as one buyer jumped the gun and didn't run it by his wife

#13 9 years ago

We are currently sold out but may have 1-2 come available Monday. We are doing most of our games as Refinery editions due to demand.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

We have one left right now as one buyer jumped the gun and didn't run it by his wife

She does have the nuclear bomb...

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Could we get a name? I mean of the wife. Sounds like she is the one to negotiate with.

#16 9 years ago

I highly recommend that everyone panic.

#17 9 years ago

Jeez, I remember when I used to get hammered for over hyping!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-whos-sold-out-already and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.