Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Sebastian88
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

mandarine.png

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I'm hope so, I put down a deposit for that reason but if the game is identical with the exception of led's then probably gonna pass.

Quoted from ZenTron:Maybe some surprises will be announced when pics get released..

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm hope so, I put down a deposit for that reason but if the game is identical with the exception of led's then probably gonna pass

Not a gOOd enough Reason to Pass on buy-n the Vault Edition ..

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm jones-n for some more B_R GRG vids. Need some more shop out and flame polishing!

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm hope so, I put down a deposit for that reason but if the game is identical with the exception of led's then probably gonna pass.

What gave you the impression it was going to be anything more? The press release never promised anything.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from dhalem:

What gave you the impression it was going to be anything more? The press release never promised anything.

Nothing, I'm just hoping. I have owned Ironman twice and love the pin just saying it would be great to have some extra stuff thrown in. If its the same as the original then I might think twice, also depends on what the next Stern will be. Would like to buy both but I'll have to choose at that time.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That's not the only reason, if the next Stern is something I must have then that's a factor, space is a factor for me and I've had a couple IM's come in and out of the house so its not like I haven't owned it before and loved it.

5 years later
#57 3 months ago

Got my IMVE yesterday. Added to my collection. It’s definitely fun, kinda difficult, and a good addition to my collection of 6 new games. I don’t need every machine to be deep. It’s nice to have a 10 to 15min game. In and out. I like it

#58 3 months ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Got my IMVE yesterday. Added to my collection. It’s definitely fun, kinda difficult, and a good addition to my collection of 6 new games. I don’t need every machine to be deep. It’s nice to have a 10 to 15min game. In and out. I like it

If you’re having 10-15 minute games on IM you’re either really good, or need to open up the out lanes. How are new IMs shipping from factory? Back in the day the outlanes were somewhat open. Usually on the second of the four hole options. Only I can’t remember if that was second from the top or the bottom.

#59 3 months ago

My posts from the original 2010 run were located 2nd from top. I’ve kept them there.

#60 3 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

If you’re having 10-15 minute games on IM you’re either really good, or need to open up the out lanes. How are new IMs shipping from factory? Back in the day the outlanes were somewhat open. Usually on the second of the four hole options. Only I can’t remember if that was second from the top or the bottom.

2nd hole. Maybe 15 min game every 5th try. But I can keep it going.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside