IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 014.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 011.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 008.JPG
All Picts- 159.jpg
CAM00127.jpg
CAM00114.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkelley17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#811 9 years ago

Got mine last night!!! Got it unboxed and legs on, but haven't played a game yet. It's killing me, but I always let the kids play the first game on the new pins...tonight is the night!!! Metallic decals look awesome!!!!

#1019 9 years ago

Got mine unboxed over the weekend. Love the game! It is a blast to play! It complements my SM nicely. I too have one of the 1/300 playfields, but my clear is not good at all. It is sparse in many spots and thick in a couple. I am also having the Monger issue where the ball gets caught in his crotch from time to time. Finally, I'm having issues with the left ramp. Most shots to the left ramp don't make it over the hump in the ramp. Anyone know of a fix for these things? Again, I love the game. My kids and I played it non-stop for the past 2 nights. My 10yr old son even got Jericho on one of his early games and my 6yr old daughter loves beating up on the Monger. Such a fun game!!!

#1038 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Did you make sure the game is properly leveled?? Should not have an issue otherwise.

Yes. It is leveled properly. That was my first thought too. It was fine the first day we played it with only a couple of times of not making up the ramp hump. The second day it happened much more frequently. Not sure what the deal is...Thanks for the reply!

Quoted from Rarehero:

Also make sure the flipper bats are gapped properly. Stern tends to tighten them too much, which can take some strength away from tough ramp shots.

I'll have to check that tonight. Thanks Rarehero!

Quoted from metahugh:

Great game combo! I have IM and SM and they are both fast fun games. I really love the overall simplicity of IM and if I want a bit more to do I jump to SM.

Metahugh, I agree. Different kinds of fun. They go well together. I had TRON and liked it alot, but the kids just didn't care for it as much as I did. So, when we heard about the IMVE we jumped on it and I'm glad we did. It really is a special game that just begs for one more game to be played!!!

#1091 9 years ago

Guys, I was wondering the same thing about the plunger. Mine feels like it is binding too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkelley17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-owners-post-here?tu=rkelley17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.