IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 014.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 011.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 008.JPG
All Picts- 159.jpg
CAM00127.jpg
CAM00114.jpg
There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 40.
#351 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also it's set up right at the start of the movie - he's testing the new suit style that knows how to find him and attach piece by piece...it falls apart while he's testing it - and all the mayhem of the movie starts before he works the kinks out.

Its ok to admit you guys both like crappy movies....

#352 9 years ago

Thanks for the pics!
And sorry to hear about your dog. But the new one is awfully cute.

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Its ok to admit you guys both like crappy movies....

Dude Tango & Cash is my favorite movie ever!!

tango-cash.jpgtango-cash.jpg

#354 9 years ago

Can't argue there. That is a great movie.

#355 9 years ago

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog JJ. I know that is hard to go through.

Congrats on 8 ball! What a cutie.

Thanks for the photos and for the great deal on the game! The game looks great! Can't wait till mine arrives!

Take Care,
Rob

#356 9 years ago

Here is some pics of mine. New warning label hides original Ironman art. Here is two pics showing the difference. Clearcoat is the best I have seen on a new Stern! Just made July 8. I have two new in box left in stock and ready to make a deal, just PM me.

IMG_7897.JPGIMG_7897.JPG IMG_7945.JPGIMG_7945.JPG IMG_7894.JPGIMG_7894.JPG IMG_7884.JPGIMG_7884.JPG
#357 9 years ago

Just saw the IM at CAX and it looks stunning in person. Can't wait to get one home.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Here is some pics of mine. New warning label hides original Ironman art. Here is two pics showing the difference. Clearcoat is the best I have seen on a new Stern! Just made July 8. I have two new in box left in stock and ready to make a deal, just PM me.

IMG_7897.JPG 48 KB

IMG_7945.JPG 55 KB

IMG_7894.JPG 48 KB

IMG_7884.JPG 20 KB

is that lame sticker removable?

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

is that lame sticker removable?

The seizure warning? It's integrated into the artwork; look at Iron Man's hands. You'd have to replace the entire decal.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

The seizure warning? It's integrated into the artwork; look at Iron Man's hands. You'd have to replace the entire decal.

Nanny nation, we have become wussified by lawyers and fear of litigation.

#361 9 years ago

That safety decal bugs the hell out of me...where can I order an original?

#362 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Nanny nation, we have become wussified by lawyers and fear of litigation.

No, people who are epileptic appreciate the warning. My girlfriend is epileptic - she recently went to see a play & even asked someone working there if the show had strobing flashing lights...they said "no"....she went to the show and it was strobe city - she almost had a seizure. A truthful warning on the door would have saved her the trouble. All video games have had epilepsy warnings in the manuals forever...I'm surprised it took pinball this long.

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Just saw the IM at CAX and it looks stunning in person. Can't wait to get one home.

Yep! this game looks fantastic. Just saw it at CAX and wow the side art decals really look fantastic, not to mention to speaker panel. Overall this is a vault edition that Stern hit out of the park!

#364 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

..I'm surprised it took pinball this long.

My afm had an epilepsy warning on it because of the strobe. Dang I miss that game.

#365 9 years ago

Is it Tuesday yet?

#366 9 years ago

I've had people interested in headphone kits for iron man ve. If it's the same as the original iron man my original kits work. Can someone confirm for me it's still the Sam board system. Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

#367 9 years ago

The headphone kit is easy to install and IM sounds so kickass in your ears. Great mod!!

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

The headphone kit is easy to install and IM sounds so kickass in your ears. Great mod!!

How is the bass?

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

The bass sucks with the headphones though. You just can't beat a separate powered sub on IM.

#370 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

That safety decal bugs the hell out of me...where can I order an original?

Just get a nice custom apron from refinery and chuck the plastic apron

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Just get a nice custom apron from refinery and chuck the plastic apron

Link? Please?

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The bass sucks with the headphones though. You just can't beat a separate powered sub on IM.

With a good set over over ear headphones like dr dre beats pro and the potentiometers on the back of my kit turned completely toward bass tones the headphone are actually really good. Comparing a powered sub obviously is different but I wouldn't say iron man with headphone sucks, it's one of my favorite games with them.

#373 9 years ago

I just don't know shit about installing a sub or upgraded speakers. Jack shit.

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

With a good set over over ear headphones like dr dre beats pro and the potentiometers on the back of my kit turned completely toward bass tones the headphone are actually really good. Comparing a powered sub obviously is different but I wouldn't say Iron Man with headphone sucks, it's one of my favorite games with them.

Uh, I never said the headphones suck. I own your headphones.

I said the bass sucks with headphones. And it does. Even with my Sennheiser's. You just don't get the same impact.

Headphones have their place for sure, that's why I got them, but they are not the ideal way to listen to pinball audio, especially on a pin that has great bass effects like IM. Like you said, comparing with a powered sub is a different experience.

#375 9 years ago

I am not surprised that the bass is not impressive but I was compelled to ask. The way technology is now passing me by I never know what I might be missing!

#376 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I just don't know shit about installing a sub or upgraded speakers. Jack shit.

Easy stuff! External Sub takes about 10 min to install, FF speakers a while longer but pretty basic... We will walk you thru it

#377 9 years ago

I did add a small 15 second video of the lighting effects showing the Monger on my sale page. If anyone would like to see please check the thread.

#378 9 years ago

Just ordered an IMVE, now the long waiting game begins.

some mod questions:

1) the figures used are those the 3.75 Inch figures that can be bought on ebay etc ?
2) anyone know of a good IM figure in the right scale with leds in eyes and chest ?
3) I thought I saw pin/side blades for IM, anyone know ? (not mirror blades)
4) does the IMVE has pre drilled holes for the shaker motor ?

#379 9 years ago

Anyone getting theirs today? I'm officially 24hrs away and counting every minute.

I've got one external sub I'd like to hookup to either MET Pro or IM. MET Pro is the obvious choice isn't it? Are external subs plug and play?

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

Anyone getting theirs today? I'm officially 24hrs away and counting every minute.

Super jealous here. I haven't gotten "the call" yet...

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

I've got one external sub I'd like to hookup to either MET Pro or IM. MET Pro is the obvious choice isn't it? Are external subs plug and play?

Quoted from NightTrain:

Local terminal just called. IMVE will be here between 12 and 4pm tomorrow

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I haven't even gotten an email from my distributor yet!!

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I need it to get here cause I haven't been able to focus on work since I've ordered it. I just sit here on pinside until I'm forced to work. I keep watching the same IM and MET videos on youtube. Something is wrong with me.

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I know. This sucks.

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Quoted from Grinder901:

I know. This sucks.

Stern is slowly pumping these out.. They have quite a few sold, so they are only giving small numbers to each distributor. My next shipments are Expected Tomorrow but still waiting for the final go head from Stern. These shipments are going East and South.

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

These shipments are going East and South.

I like the sound of that! Hopefully Im up soon.

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I like the sound of that! Hopefully Im up soon.

Same here

#388 9 years ago

Im in Southeast so that sounds good to me.

#389 9 years ago

You guys WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I brought home the one from CAX and wow! It's a fast, unpredictable, adrenaline pumping game, and the VE looks fantastic.

#390 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

What sub are you using? I use the 10" polk and can hook 2 pins up to one sub. You can play both pins at the same time and it sounds great.

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

You guys WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I brought home the one from CAX and wow! It's a fast, unpredictable, adrenaline pumping game, and the VE looks fantastic.

Congrats. I didn't realize Gio was selling it. Hope you wiped off my drool

I'm hoping to get the word on my any day now.

#392 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I brought home the one from CAX and wow!

Nice! I was looking @ that game yesterday. Congrats! the side art decals really needs to be seen in person to see how good it looks. Are all the GI bulbs 44?

#393 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Nice! I was looking @ that game yesterday. Congrats! the side art decals really needs to be seen in person to see how good it looks. Are all the GI bulbs 44?

I sure hope so. I picked up a bunch of bulbs from Nifty in anticipation of changing out all the white.

#394 9 years ago
Quoted from dhalem:

I sure hope so.

I think they are from looking @ the game yesterday, just need to confirm before the giant LED order goes in
Slings and inlanes used 44's for sure so I am hoping its used all over.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Yes. The GI is all 44 style. Not 555. The flashers are LED flat 8s.

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

We sell a plug n play audio out board to hook up a powered sub to any stern Sam board.
$35 includes free shipping in the USA and wiring. If you purchase our headphone kit it's now built in as part of the package minus the wiring. For those who want just the sub kit we have that ready to ship, just not up on my site yet.
Thanks
Lorenzoimage-153.jpgimage-153.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

What sub are you using? I use the 10" polk and can hook 2 pins up to one sub. You can play both pins at the same time and it sounds great.

It's a 10" Onkyo from my old home theater system. Bought it back when Circuit City was still around so it's old. Unfortunately the pins wont be right next to each other. They are in the same room but on opposite ends. I won't be able to have an official "game room" until my kids start going to college.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

We sell a plug n play audio out board to hook up a powered sub to any stern Sam board.
$35 includes free shipping in the USA and wiring. If you purchase our headphone kit it's now built in as part of the package minus the wiring. For those who want just the sub kit we have that ready to ship, just not up on my site yet.
Thanks
Lorenzo

Thanks, checking out the site right now.

#399 9 years ago

Just got the call. I am picking up my IMVE tomorrow afternoon.

#400 9 years ago

Does anyone else think there should be an Iron Man VE(2014) added as a new game choice to add to our collection etc..?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-owners-post-here/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.