IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 014.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 011.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 008.JPG
All Picts- 159.jpg
CAM00127.jpg
CAM00114.jpg

There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 40.
#251 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

If someone wants a free interactive undercab kit from Mezelmods, I need one person to work with me going through all the flashers/low current coils to collaborate on colors. This kit as I have advertised before, uses all flashers and motor mechanisms. The colors I use are red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple and orange. US only.

Pm sent

#252 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

At the end Killian declares it was he who was pulling all the strings, that he was the true Mandarin. Huh?!?
There's a reason they went back and made a separate mini movie to try and fix certain crazy plot holes. Have you watched it?

I haven't - where is it?

I also thought the third one was comparable to the second, but you have to remember I posses NO knowledge of the comics.

#253 9 years ago

Good read first:

http://screenrant.com/marvel-all-hail-the-king-mandarin-clip/

The video itself is on the second Thor DVD as a bonus material. Here is a not so great but good enough clip:

#254 9 years ago

Highest grossing crap is still crap. Sorry for the fanboy tangents, I know this is pinball not an Iron Man movie debate club.

#255 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No way, IM2 is horrible. Loved 3!

Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Yeah, 3 was an improvement over 2. Could care less that they took liberties with the Mandarin.
It's a Shane Black movie, and it shows.

You guys are both crazy. The should have called IM3 Tin Man since his suits fell apart like it was held together with dental floss. Iron Man 1 His suit can withstand a tank blast but jump forward to IM3 and now they fall apart with a single punch???

IM>IM2>TinMan1 (otherwise known as IM3)

#256 9 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you!!!!!

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

If someone wants a free interactive undercab kit from Mezelmods, I need one person to work with me going through all the flashers/low current coils to collaborate on colors. This kit as I have advertised before, uses all flashers and motor mechanisms. The colors I use are red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple and orange. US only.

I have some volunteers, I will notify who it is. Thanks.

#258 9 years ago

No pics yet?

#259 9 years ago

I put a deposit on one today with a free set of mirror blades included. Nice! This is my first NIB and I have been wanting to add a Stern to my collection. I have never actually played an Iron Man so I hope it lives up to its reputation!! I was considering a Metallica Pro but then this came out.

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I put a deposit on one today with a free set of mirror blades included. Nice! This is my first NIB and I have been wanting to add a Stern to my collection. I have never actually played an Iron Man so I hope it lives up to its reputation!! I was considering a Metallica Pro but then this came out.

You have some cool games! Iron Man should fit nicely in your collection. I'm sure you can find someone to do a Met Pro trade if you decide you don't like it.

#261 9 years ago

Thanks davewth. I've been telling the wife that we need to fill in the spaces!

0501140948.jpg0501140948.jpg
#262 9 years ago

Stoked mine is shipping Monday! 1st NIB!!! I feel like a little kid on Xmas eve...

#263 9 years ago

Someone got pix of an IM with blades? I have a shaker but no sub or blades - was never a mod guy but IM seems ripe for it.

#264 9 years ago

Sure:

image.jpgimage.jpg image-29.jpgimage-29.jpg image-250.jpgimage-250.jpg image-857.jpgimage-857.jpg
#265 9 years ago

I'm considering the gold mirror blades for my VE or using these badass decals I just bought. I'll try the decals first then get the good mirrors instead.

#266 9 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

When it arrives, give it time if you aren't instantly thrilled. I hated it the first 50 or so games. It isn't complicated but it IS hard. Wonderfully

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

When it arrives, give it time if you aren't instantly thrilled. I hated it the first 50 or so games. It isn't complicated but it IS hard. Wonderfully

It's hard but it's fun! I love the War Machine kick out! It surprises you every time.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Quoted from metahugh:

It's hard but it's fun! I love the War Machine kick out! It surprises you every time.

Cool! I love a good challenging game.

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Damn that sub looks good!!

Dude, it's called a Grinder!

#270 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, it's called a Grinder!

You mean that hoagie?

#271 9 years ago

I'm hoping someone receives theirs today and takes some pictures.

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I'm hoping someone receives theirs today and takes some pictures.

Me too. Stern said they are going to release photos from their photo shoot on weds(I think). Hopefully thats today!

#273 9 years ago

Oh my god, Jack never had problems like this with pictures.

#274 9 years ago

Never mind. I'm dumb

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

I'm having a hard time waiting and they'll be at my house next week. Doesn't help that I'm getting MET Pro at the same time. I'm so friggin geeked right now.

Quoted from rai:

Nice combo, I say they have some similar aspects but the rules seem much deeper or complex for met.

So the big question is, which game do I play first?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#276 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

You guys are both crazy. The should have called IM3 Tin Man since his suits fell apart like it was held together with dental floss. Iron Man 1 His suit can withstand a tank blast but jump forward to IM3 and now they fall apart with a single punch???
IM>IM2>TinMan1 (otherwise known as IM3)

Yup. Stark wasn't in the suits, so they weren't as structurally sound.

Simple physics really.

#277 9 years ago

My First batch Going to the west coast/local Denver just landed on our dock. turning them back out now. I have an operator who likes us to put it on the floor for a day or two to test it out for him, so I will have pictures in a couple of hours (once we get the other ones ready to go out) It will also be up on the floor until he picks it up for anyone to come try who wants to see it.

JJ

#278 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Yup. Stark wasn't in the suits, so they weren't as structurally sound.
Simple physics really.

Also it's set up right at the start of the movie - he's testing the new suit style that knows how to find him and attach piece by piece...it falls apart while he's testing it - and all the mayhem of the movie starts before he works the kinks out.

#279 9 years ago

I'm so stoked! Can't wait to get my game next week and see the hi-res pictures today...

Thanks JJ!!!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

pictures in a couple of hours

Cool! keep us posted thanks for taking pix for us. Curious how the new figure molds will look

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

pictures in a couple of hours

Cool! keep us posted thanks for taking pix for us. Curious how the new figure molds will look

#282 9 years ago

its been 17 minutes, whats taking so long for the pics?

#283 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also it's set up right at the start of the movie - he's testing the new suit style that knows how to find him and attach piece by piece...it falls apart while he's testing it - and all the mayhem of the movie starts before he works the kinks out.

That's right!

#284 9 years ago

Damn double post!

#285 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

My First batch Going to the west coast/local Denver just landed on our dock. turning them back out now.

#286 9 years ago

First Batch

DSC_5457.JPGDSC_5457.JPGDSC_5456.JPGDSC_5456.JPGDSC_5458.JPGDSC_5458.JPGDSC_5454.JPGDSC_5454.JPGDSC_5453.JPGDSC_5453.JPGDSC_5455.JPGDSC_5455.JPGDSC_5463.JPGDSC_5463.JPGDSC_5460.JPGDSC_5460.JPG

#287 9 years ago

second Batch
Plus I through one picture of my New Puppy "8Ball"
Had to put the one in my Avatar down Last week =( Advanced Thyroid Cancer and Brain Cancer

DSC_5466.JPGDSC_5466.JPGDSC_5467.JPGDSC_5467.JPGDSC_5468.JPGDSC_5468.JPGDSC_5469.JPGDSC_5469.JPGDSC_5474.JPGDSC_5474.JPGDSC_5470.JPGDSC_5470.JPGDSC_5471.JPGDSC_5471.JPGDSC_5473.JPGDSC_5473.JPGDSC_5472.JPGDSC_5472.JPGDSC_5441.JPGDSC_5441.JPG

#288 9 years ago

All the figures have LEDs?

#289 9 years ago

oh no, whiplash has no whips

#290 9 years ago

Looks great thanks for the pics.

#291 9 years ago

Does the right ramp have a cliffy? thanks

#292 9 years ago

looks good. Thanks for the pics JJ. Sorry to here about your dog.

So it includes ramp protectors? Very excited to get mine.

#293 9 years ago

What's the clear coat like?

#294 9 years ago

Does it come with coin mechanics...

#295 9 years ago

Sorry about the dog, JJ. THANKS for the pictures.

#296 9 years ago

I hope the cabinet art looks better in person.

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

All the figures have LEDs?

No Just the main ironman suit.. I think my flash made it look like it.

I had to go look my self

DSC_5471.JPGDSC_5471.JPG DSC_5470.JPGDSC_5470.JPG DSC_5469.JPGDSC_5469.JPG DSC_5467.JPGDSC_5467.JPG DSC_5468.JPGDSC_5468.JPG DSC_5466.JPGDSC_5466.JPG
#298 9 years ago

Humm Server Is acting Weird.. Double Post Please Remove

#299 9 years ago

Server is acting Weird, Double post please Remove.

JJ

#300 9 years ago

Thanks for the pics JJ! You're working your ass off there. Sorry about the dog.

Will batch one people be getting a call today or on Monday?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-owners-post-here/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.