IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 014.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 011.JPG
Iron Man ( New Leds added ) 008.JPG
All Picts- 159.jpg
CAM00127.jpg
CAM00114.jpg
There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 40.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Im getting antsy waiting for this thing! I was talking to a buddy of mine and he mentioned there is a discount if you're buying a NIB to put on location. Is that true?

That would be good to know.

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Umm... I will be very sad if that's true.

How many pins can Stern churn out a day?

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

How many pins can Stern churn out a day?

I heard about 30...not sure if this is true or not. I would assume the would take a few days of production to get things rolling. I always wondered, from start to finish how long one pin takes? Lets say they started today, would they have some done today???

#204 9 years ago

My distributor contacted me this morning, mine should be shipping today.

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Great news!

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Lucky duck!!

#207 9 years ago

Not to be a Jack ass (pun) but could you imagine if you were on the WoZ LE list and saw them start shipping a year ago but were still waiting?

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Nice! You'll have to post pics of the unboxing.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Not to be a Jack ass (pun) but could you imagine if you were on the WoZ LE list and saw them start shipping a year ago but were still waiting?

I would lose my damn mind if I had to do that. I never would. But if someone put a gun to my head and made me order a WOZ and wait patiently for it.....well it just wouldn't happen.

#210 9 years ago

just watched Iron Man 3 for the first time last night..... definitely the turd movie of the three

#211 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

just watched Iron Man 3 for the first time last night..... definitely the turd movie of the three

Ok now do a search for the Marvel mini movie titled: Hail to the King (or something like that) it's got Ben Kingsley's character in jail. It's only like ten minutes.

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Awesome!

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

No way, IM2 is horrible. Loved 3!

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dude what?

I submit exhibit A:

Sooooo badass!!!!

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Dude what?
I submit exhibit A:
» YouTube video
Sooooo badass!!!!

IM2 has some cool scenes....those were all in the trailer & in the pin - so it's all good on the pin front...but as a film, it's completely dopey & the tone and pace is just way off. First one was great, 2 was Favreau phoning it in. Whiplash was a fundamentally stupid villain - Iron Man should be able to just fly above his head and blast him...whips have limited range, c'mon. 3 had fresh blood with Shane Black behind the camera - it felt like a "real" movie again. Good villian, good 'fake out', great action, great humor... LOVED IT.

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IM2 has some cool scenes....those were all in the trailer & in the pin - so it's all good on the pin front...but as a film, it's completely dopey & the tone and pace is just way off. First one was great, 2 was Favreau phoning it in. Whiplash was a fundamentally stupid villain - Iron Man should be able to just fly above his head and blast him...whips have limited range, c'mon. 3 had fresh blood with Shane Black behind the camera - it felt like a "real" movie again. Good villian, good 'fake out', great action, great humor... LOVED IT.

I hear ya. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Like most Trilogies, the movies tend to get worse and worse. Iron Man was no different. IM 3 was so many slaps in the face to the comics/ fans than either movie before it.

Whiplash might have been a fundamentally flawed villian but that Mandarin bullsh*t was ten times worse.

image-9.jpgimage-9.jpg image-19.jpgimage-19.jpg image-432.jpgimage-432.jpg
#220 9 years ago

Also, this is prob one of my favorite all time comic covers:

image-212.jpgimage-212.jpg
#221 9 years ago

I just got off the phone with JJ at Game Exchange and he said that they are starting shipping today. (Wednesday) I just paid for mine in full and am very pumped to finally be getting an IM.

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Seems like that would be a safe assumption.

I'm thinking a yellow or gold speaker panel would look way better than that blue. What do you think?

#223 9 years ago

The blue kind of matches the translite. I like it.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom. com

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I'm thinking a yellow or gold speaker panel would look way better than that blue. What do you think?

Here is your first mod...
2014-07-09-09-28-47--825492205.jpeg2014-07-09-09-28-47--825492205.jpeg

#225 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Here is your first mod...

2014-07-09-09-28-47--825492205.j... 3 KB

Im going powder coated red with brass bolts, leg levelers, etc so I'm thinking:

image-312.jpgimage-312.jpg
#226 9 years ago

a couple pics of the figures would be nice

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I just got off the phone with JJ at Game Exchange and he said that they are starting shipping today. (Wednesday) I just paid for mine in full and am very pumped to finally be getting an IM.

Confirmed. Guess the 10th info from someone else was not valid. He probably meant coming in the 10th, but he specifically said US production wouldn't start till the 10th. Oh well, great news for us!

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

a couple pics of the figures would be nice

I'm guessing someone at Stern likes to be a prick about this. But however can't be to angry about this since we are getting a few hundred more IM pins when many said it would never happen. Hopefully they are fine. I'd like if Whiplash had actual whips is that asking for too much?

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

Confirmed. Guess the 10th info from someone else was not valid. He probably meant coming in the 10th, but he specifically said US production wouldn't start till the 10th. Oh well, great news for us!

I had heard the 7th was the production date for the U.S. direct from GexChange, not the 10th.

Quoted from chadderack:

I just talked to someone at GexChange, and they said that Stern was going to start up building IMVE on the 7th (next week)
???
Didn't we just see a bunch of pics showing new IMVE's? Or were those just early test models?

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm having a hard time waiting and they'll be at my house next week. Doesn't help that I'm getting MET Pro at the same time. I'm so friggin geeked right now.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

I'm having a hard time waiting and they'll be at my house next week. Doesn't help that I'm getting MET Pro at the same time. I'm so friggin geeked right now.

Are you going to acknowledge the mistake? Or no

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

Nice combo, I say they have some similar aspects but the rules seem much deeper or complex for met.

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I honestly don't care. Blue looks fine.

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, 3 was an improvement over 2. Could care less that they took liberties with the Mandarin.

It's a Shane Black movie, and it shows.

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I honestly don't care. Blue looks fine.

Ok I gotcha. You're "worried" about the toys but don't care about the panel color. My bad.

#236 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Ok I gotcha. You're "worried" about the toys but don't care about the panel color. My bad.

yes, i care about the gameplay part of the game. I don't want $hit breaking on me, like wolverine on xmen. not being snarky, just saying the color on the backbox is not a real issue. I guess if it were pink or baby$hit green i may take issue.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

yes, i care about the gameplay part of the game. I don't want $hit breaking on me, like wolverine on xmen. not being snarky, just saying the color on the backbox is not a real issue. I guess if it were pink or baby$hit green i may take issue.

Yes of course gameplay and quality materials are what truly matters. Just being picky and enjoy "improving" things. I'm just excited.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

Still nothing?

So... for the record... I said the "7th". Apology accepted

Just talked to JJ... he says a group of 12 for the western US are in transit to them now... they will receive them at GexChange either Friday or Monday, and they should go back out the same day... and my machine is in that group

#239 9 years ago

So open box pics on Friday? Woohoo! Happy for the new owners. Enjoy your game!

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Still nothing?
So... for the record... I said the "7th". Apology accepted
Just talked to JJ... he says a group of 12 for the western US are in transit to them now... they will receive them at GexChange either Friday or Monday, and they should go back out the same day... and my machine is in that group

Oh man I ordered one through Game Exchange and paid in full . This is happening so fast cannot believe I am getting a NIB game after all these years of pinball for me. I also ordered a MMR and am excited about that project also. I think it is classic for me to order two NIB games from two different companies but assembled in the same facility one after the other. I never dreamed it would take remakes to get me hooked up with NIB . This is insane!!!!! But I am enjoying it LOL!

Happy flipping ,Rob

#241 9 years ago

Chadderack how do you know yours is in that group??? I guess you ordered it fast and early?

Rob

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Chadderack how do you know yours is in that group??? I guess you ordered it fast and early?
Rob

JJ said that mine was in that group. And I did order fast (on the 12th of June)

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Yeah, 3 was an improvement over 2. Could care less that they took liberties with the Mandarin.
It's a Shane Black movie, and it shows.

Yeah, I don't even remotely care that they changed the Mandarin from the comics...ya know, the original Iron Man comics took place in the 60's and 70's ....they "changed" the movies to take place in the 2000's....oh no! Also - IM2 movie Whiplash is different than the various comic Whiplashes.

#244 9 years ago

If someone wants a free interactive undercab kit from Mezelmods, I need one person to work with me going through all the flashers/low current coils to collaborate on colors. This kit as I have advertised before, uses all flashers and motor mechanisms. The colors I use are red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple and orange. US only.

#245 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

If someone wants a free interactive undercab kit from Mezelmods, I need one person to work with me going through all the flashers/low current coils to collaborate on colors. This kit as I have advertised before, uses all flashers and motor mechanisms. The colors I use are red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple and orange. US only.

If I didn't have one coming on my game already, I'd take you up on that offer. That's nice of you to offer that in return for working with you.

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, I don't even remotely care that they changed the Mandarin from the comics...ya know, the original Iron Man comics took place in the 60's and 70's ....they "changed" the movies to take place in the 2000's....oh no! Also - IM2 movie Whiplash is different than the various comic Whiplashes.

Updating the time period is nothing compared to revealing that his arch-enemy throughout 50+ years of comics was nothing more than a drunk British actor.

Hell his armors in IM3 seems to be held together by nothing more than children's glue the way they disintegrated at any contact.

The Iron Patriot? What a joke. Never saw a lick of combat and was taken down by some chicks hot hand.

The movie was made to appeal to the mindless masses, I get that. Just seems like the writing was worse in this movie. It's like the writers got together and said, "source material? Hahahaha F that"! YouTube a short animated clip of How it should have ended for IM 3. The writers apparently had just finished watching the film Incredibles before they sat down write the turd I mean third movie.

At the end Killian declares it was he who was pulling all the strings, that he was the true Mandarin. Huh?!?

There's a reason they went back and made a separate mini movie to try and fix certain crazy plot holes. Have you watched it?

#247 9 years ago

Is the standard option pack for y'all "Blades, a sub and shaker"? That's what I'm getting pre delivery.

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Is the standard option pack for y'all "Blades, a sub and shaker"? That's what I'm getting pre delivery.

Yup, pretty much.

scorpion_blades_by_michaelloh-d2zap1i.jpgscorpion_blades_by_michaelloh-d2zap1i.jpg th.jpgth.jpg th (1)-350.jpgth (1)-350.jpg
#249 9 years ago

Damn that sub looks good!!

#250 9 years ago

Awesome post! Gotta run suddenly hungry...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-ve-owners-post-here/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.