Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinnyheadhead
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1771.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg
impl.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

So, I was running the audits on my IM VE that I purchased last year the other day: I have about 650 games on it since I bought it and set it up in my game room.

With how IM VE shipped with complete code, it got me wondering how many games everyone has put on theirs (since there would be no resets on it, the count should be accurate).

Who has the most games on their IM VE? Who has the fewest? Post your audit reports here.

#2 5 years ago

I sold mine last week and it had right at 1000 games on it.

#3 5 years ago

People could also post total balls played. I'm 100% certain my total games and total balls played will not line up. I restart games all the time if my first ball was bad. I know I know, I shouldn't....but I do anyways!

#4 5 years ago

Got ours last December and at 1370. I updated the code the first week so there are a few before that.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

People could also post total balls played. I'm 100% certain my total games and total balls played will not line up. I restart games all the time if my first ball was bad. I know I know, I shouldn't....but I do anyways!

This gives me bad pinball karma, I need to disable this on our games.

#6 5 years ago

Mine has about 5000 games on it. It's on route and earning well.

#7 5 years ago

1410 in 1 year. Did a temp trade for a couple of months with it for LOTR. I love it.

#8 5 years ago

About 700. I'm the second owner but I've put about 50 games on it so far since I've gotten it a few months back.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yikes, I do this more often than not. Stupid X-men, can't waste a ball.

#10 5 years ago

Mine is 287 games / 882 balls played

#11 5 years ago

1123 since opening the box nov last year.

I have kept a record of my ST total plays on the reciept when doing code updates.
2645 since opening it Oct 2013.

#12 5 years ago

2241, the number is slowing down since we got a MetPro

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

18k on my routed VE

Holy Smokes! We have a winner!

#15 5 years ago

Something like 800 on our routed IMVE

#16 5 years ago

Total plays 526. I got mine when they first came out .

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

18k on my routed VE

Nice! $.75 a play?

#18 5 years ago

Built July 21 2014 and delivered 2 days later. Longest I've ever owned a pin. My all time favorite!!!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

18k on my routed VE

I bet you actually take care of it, which is why it earns so well.

#20 5 years ago

One badass pinsider loaded up ACDC when War Machine multiball is going on so I downloaded a new file recently which I think has reset my numbers. Sucks but the pinball browser modded file was worth it. Several hundred but I can't tell for sure.

I did find these audits interesting:

image.jpg
image_1.jpg

I've only had one game over 15 minutes.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

One badass pinsider loaded up ACDC when War Machine multiball is going on so I downloaded a new file recently which I think has reset my numbers. Sucks but the pinball browser modded file was worth it. Several hundred but I can't tell for sure.
I did find these audits interesting:
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
I've only had one game over 15 minutes.

You ever post a video of the ACDC music? Would like to see that. Let me guess Shoot to Thrill?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You ever post a video of the ACDC music? Would like to see that. Let me guess Shoot to Thrill?

Yep! Shoot to Thrill! I will try to get some video of it playing. Had some guys over today and when he started WM multiball, I cranked it to 40 for him and it was AWESOME!!!

#24 5 years ago

How well is the playfield holding up with that many plays? Any wear anywhere? Just curious

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

That is why I enjoy my alone time with pinball sometimes. When the wife is around I can't get away with that stuff

#26 5 years ago

Almost a year, mid September mine arrived...880 games

#27 5 years ago

Less than 50 plays.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

How well is the playfield holding up with that many plays? Any wear anywhere? Just curious

Holding up pretty good. I clean and wax often. I put cliffy/mylar on the shooter lane on all new Sterns I route, and that holds up nice. Only broken plastic so far is the right sling, and it had a protector under it

IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_1771.jpg

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Less than 50 plays.

Too long game times?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside