• 3,829 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nick foot (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 20-55-22 Nose Boy Is Yet Another Bit From Dan Schneider That Seems Inappropriate Now (resized).png
IMG_2115 (resized).png
we-are-lady-parts-peacock-poster (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
5675773ab24117888a271de4334cd519 (resized).jpg
download.jpeg
Fallout (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661.gif
2006-The-Departed-03-2254582836 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from keys88:

The walking dead is the best out there. But you must watch from the start.

I got to season three of Walking Dead and it started to get old for me. Storyline or no storyline I got tired of them running or chasing after zombies.

GOT is a fantastic series if you have not seen it yet. Many other networks have tried to duplicate the magic of GOT with little success. Great story line and characters.

I also really enjoyed 24 series (helps with appreciating the game)

Currently watching CSI series and enjoying them.

Also Lost is a must if you have never seen it.

#164 7 years ago

Never gets old.....

http://www.crackle.com/seinfeld

3 years later
#1024 3 years ago

Just finished watching Cobra Kai

Man it was so cheesy but I just could not stop watching it. Some of the actors were really bad and some of the cheesy public service moral servitude was really forced.

So cheesy but I kept watching? My son has been calling me Kreese-lol

3 weeks later
#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

If you are a pathetic boomer who can't let go of the 80s its the best.

Hey that's me!

I have been collecting an 1980's movie collection the last few years. Now when I shop I look for 80's movies I do not own. I think I am stuck in the 80's

All I seem to watch recently is Seinfeld. I have recently been watching episodes with the side notes turned on. You learn lots of stuff you never would have thought of. For me Seinfeld never gets old?

#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Have you watched Curb your Enthusiasm?

Yes I love Curb your Enthusiasm and still need to buy season 10 on DVD. I cannot watch Curb your Enthusiasm over and over like I can Seinfeld? Seinfeld is timeless and never gets old for me. Larry David is pure genius and comedy gold-He is pretty good, pretty, pretty good.

larry-curb.giflarry-curb.gif
3 weeks later
#1074 3 years ago

HaHa I always give my wife shit for watching murder/crime shows all the time. She came up to me and showed me a funny SNL skit that matches her and apparently the majority of women to the tee...

#1079 3 years ago

Wife is trying to get me into Wanda Vision, the first 3-4 episodes were agonizing, the story line is slowly building but still not feeling it. My wife loves it?

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

but still not feeling it

Watched episode 8 of Wanda Vision with Scarlet Witch, still not feeling? Could it be that I can't get the Olsen twin out of my head from when she was a little girl on Full House or something? Episodes 1-4 agonizing, 4-6 meh, and 7-8 at least had good cinematography.

Bring on Stranger Things season 4 already

4 months later
#1137 2 years ago

Started watching The Mentalist series on dvd. I miss my shows like CSI, 24, etc. and I am always looking for something similar.
It is an interesting series about a really smart guy that uses logic to help solve crimes, showing the true capabilities of 'psychics'. So far it has kept my interest.

5 months later
#1331 2 years ago

Looking through the last few pages and did not see mention of Book of Boba Fett? This series is epic and the build up of the storyline is really cool.

Like watching TMZ as well

#1334 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'd say it's alright so far, nothing epic yet.

Compared to all the crap on tv today I consider it epic(almost movie quality) I was sold on the first episode, Disney does not f around

1 month later
#1474 2 years ago

So not a series but something that gave me a huge smile....

One of my favorite comedians-Jim Gaffigan-flippin hilarious!

If you want a good chuckle and want to put a smile on your face-must watch the Jim Gaffigan Comedy Monster special on Netflix. The pandemic humor made me laugh so hard and reminded me of the early days of the pandemic. Having OCD and wiping down a box of Triscuits after returning home from the store-classic! (probably because I did the same thing )

Funny as shit and a must watch!

#1476 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

This was funny about the pandemic skit.

That was a great skit and I have to say SNL is coming back big time. It seems like they lost the magic for a few years and things were getting stale. The recent episode with John Mulaney hosting was really excellent. All of the skits were entertaining and it made me think the SNL magic is back. The special guest and Broadway performers really took it over the top-if you have not seen that episode-worth the watch.

2 months later
#1668 1 year ago

Stranger Things Season 4 is turning out to be pretty good-pretty good. The first couple episodes were slow and dark but it started to get better and better with each episode. I am a little disappointed in the change of age and overall demographic of the new season. I feel it is a little too dark and filled with too much sexuality and drugs to have my children take part. It is like it turned from PG-13 to R which is ok but just different. No longer enjoying watching as family, but my wife and I are enjoying it.

1 month later
#1795 1 year ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Where the hell are you going with this?

Ok so I am not alone

I thought-I need to rewatch the last two episodes -what just happened?

2 months later
#2163 1 year ago

Been enjoying watching-'Somebody feed Phil' on Netflix

I am somewhat of a foodie and I like the different cultures/people Phil interacts with during each episode.

-Good stuff and worth watching

1 week later
#2212 1 year ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Been enjoying this and after just having watched the fourth episode it is getting very interesting.

My wife loves this show, I gave up after the second episode. I may have to dig deeper

4 months later
#2480 1 year ago

Back for more-yes please
Mando.gifMando.gif

#2508 1 year ago

Mando is coming through-so far so good

That is one big ass alligator

Mando alligator (resized).jpgMando alligator (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2547 1 year ago

Not sure what was up with Mando episode 3? Great beginning-great ending-but the drawn out middle?

#2551 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Setting up storyline for the end of the season

Yes I get it but this was way too drawn out with poor acting

My son asked-is this Mandalorian?

Hoping 4 gets back on track

11 months later
#3567 47 days ago

Tosh.O on Pluto

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.