• 3,829 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nick foot (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 20-55-22 Nose Boy Is Yet Another Bit From Dan Schneider That Seems Inappropriate Now (resized).png
IMG_2115 (resized).png
we-are-lady-parts-peacock-poster (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
5675773ab24117888a271de4334cd519 (resized).jpg
download.jpeg
Fallout (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661.gif
2006-The-Departed-03-2254582836 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Anyone here a Letterkenny watcher? Is it all just the same shtick I've seen from clips on youtube?

it's like the new version of trailer park boys. Pretty funny most the time and better than just clips. It could take a few episodes to get into it.

#901 3 years ago

I just crushed Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous on netflix. I really liked it but I'm a JP lover. However the first 2 episodes were a little tough to like the a couple of the "annoying" kid/characters. Once the show was rolling, it could get pretty intense and the ending...oh I hope season 2! It takes place at the same time as Jurassic World, just on another side of the park.

4 weeks later
#906 3 years ago

If you’re into anime
Blood of Zeus on Netflix has been pretty good.

#908 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Just started watching the queens gambit on Netflix, after two episodes I’m hooked. Well worth checking out

I was looking forward to that show as well!

2 years later
#2800 10 months ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have begun ep 1. I am excited.
[quoted image]

That show was awesome. Sad they didn’t continue it.

#2803 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What do you mean? Season 3 is about to come out on Thursday!

the rumors were true!!! YESS!!!!!!!

#2816 10 months ago

Will warrior air on hbo max right away? I think it was original on Cinemax or something

#2819 10 months ago

Even my wife is excited to watch. I was surprised she was interested in the show but I’ll take it! I looked last night to see if they had “coming soon” and/or a trailer but nothing :/

#2821 9 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The first three episodes are up on Max.

Interesting, so 3 now, any idea when the next (4th) drops?

1 week later
#2850 9 months ago

Witcher season 3 is decent, first episode was good.

If anyone likes bridgerton, the newer queen one was better than the other show, per my wife.

#2859 9 months ago

Ohhhhhh boy the new Twisted Metal trailer.

I don't know.... This feels like a failure like Halo. But I may try 1-2 episodes just to see. I LOVE TM the game...however I don't think I'd ever ask for a tv show....

#2861 9 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Feels like a failure? Oh shit this looks like a lot of fun!!!!Maybe?

Writing is meh, good actors though, maybe over comedy. I guess we’ll see!

4 months later
#3232 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

finally got around to watching it, trailer does NOT do it justice. Actually has a good storyline, great action, really showed a society of "every man for themselves". End of episode 8 was so sad #evanescence

I also finished it. I didn't like the first episode...the first few were meh. It then grew better and on the LAST episode actually felt like TM. everything before that kinda felt walking dead funny. If/when they do season 2 it should be pretty sweet now that it is built up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.