Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png
s-l1600aaa (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
s-l960 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtnfrost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1790 1 year ago

I'm sure they've been mentioned, since I'm jumping in very late.

Ted Lasso is awesome. Agree about Yellowstone. Orville new season is fun. Been watching For All Mankind, pretty cool so far. Avoid Obi-Wan. It's extremely old now, but I discovered Blacklist recently. I dunno about the Boys. I watched and liked it, but now it seems just...stupid violent. Have to give it more time this season. And yeah, Only Murders in the Building is great too.

#1791 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Added Apple TV. Should come as news to no one but Ted Lasso S1 is outstanding

This just needs to be said. No other show gives such a great, upbeat feeling. I actually would watch a soccer match now as a side effect.

Also, Loki if you haven't seen it is good.

Forgot to mention a great Norwegian series retelling the Thor legend in a clever way. Ragnarok. You get used to the subtitles. (Netflix)

4 weeks later
#1839 1 year ago

It may be a bit old news, but the series TURN is really well written - Washington's spy ring during the Revolutionary War.

The Old Man was meh. Pacing at times was slowwwww. And I often enjoy British series like Poirot and Foyle's War, where pacing slow is normal.

For All Mankind is good, but I wish they had kept it in the 50s-60s. Felt better "historically". Nothing wrong tho.

2 weeks later
#1847 1 year ago

Not a show, but a film - PREY is streaming, and it's really good. I'd put in up there with Predator and Predators as the best of that IP.

#1853 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Is he? Maybe getting The Late Show swelled his head?

Could be the network rules, you never know.

1 week later
#1877 1 year ago

I wouldn't get too worked up about the lone "comedy" show for conservatives' ratings, when it's the only choice there for them. The other shows all have to share the opposite audience.

Update - took a look at the one mentioned. Horribly unfunny and bland.

#1878 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Only 3 more days until a new season of the only TV show that matters
[quoted image]

You know, I loved Archer. Season TWO was the height of the show. I noticed that they slowly went away from the sex, and sex jokes, to just the rest - it was the sex stuff, like Swiss Miss, that made it a hit. Who can forget Skytanic? Or Archer's encounter with Framboise?

#1882 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So he’s captured that Jay Leno energy! People loved that guy …

I never watched Leno, so hard to say. But if Leno was unfunny, if his jokes were weak at best, ham-fisted, and fell flat on delivery, then yes.

#1887 1 year ago

My reply:

#1890 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not true Greg Gutfeld is a funny dude and the crew is great too

I guess I just didn't see any humor. His delivery was horrible. Maybe it was just the one I saw. But I'm definitely the opposite of his target audience. I like rapier wit and good writing. The Daily Show, Colbert's former show, these are/were more my cup of tea.

#1901 1 year ago

Another series I really loved was Carnival Row. If you like steampunk or Sherlock Holmes, the only season so far is brilliant.

Other top shows, some I've mentioned before:

Ted Lasso - best feel good show on television.
Turn - Washington's spy network, very well written
Ragnarok (Norwegian) - retelling of the Norse myth in a modern little town
Yellowstone - Cowboy mafia

These are all fun and generally well-written.

Star Trek Discovery - not bad, I'm usually pretty jaded on Star Trek spin offs since TOS.
Longmire - troubled cowboy sheriff
Elementary - older now, modern recovering Sherlock Holmes, with Lucy Liu as Watson
Only Murders in the Building - very well written, Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selena Gomez
Murdoch Mysteries - detective in Canada at turn of the century - it's had it's ups and downs, but well-loved

This one was great, very deep, but it was only one season, so:
Messiah

Guilty pleasures:
Archer, Forged in Fire, The Great British Baking Show

#1903 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Same.. adam gets pretty repetitive. Once in a while he'll have a new story about while he's traveling doing standup that's interesting. The show I really liked adam on was that "catch a contractor" show which I'm guessing is probably more of a problem in California than any other.

I wasn't familiar, so I did some research...definitely not a fan. This clip is really troublesome, because it's not clear that he's not just bashing a minority instead of the bad work. Does he also bash white guys who do bad work? I guess I just don't understand the appeal, but I never liked this kind of format. I've seen better shows that talk about fixing bad work, from "This Old House" through HGTV and now streaming shows. This clip was just hate, and less about teaching. He's supposed to be a comedian. Was any of this funny? What was important to see in this clip that I missed? I've had gifted minority workers and crappy white workers in SoCal. It is also a challenge to find someone who you can trust and has the skill.

#1905 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Glad I bailed out when I did. I think it was the second or third episode. I was only ten minutes in,and I just shut it off .

I did the same with the first episode or second episode, just couldn't get in to it. Obviously I'm in the minority from the ratings.

#1907 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

never said it was funny, and yes he bashes white people too. i've had contractors do bad work, but these guys are next level bad. one guy ran electricity for lighting with bare lamp cord and buried it halfway in cement stairs and also didnt pitch the stairs so water just built up and shorted the power. most of the contractors arent trained nor do they have a license (or they share a license which is very illegal). the whole point of the show was to make people aware that you really have to vet out anyone doing home improvement.

Well that I agree with - my dad and his brothers were bricklayers, my grandfather was a plumber who owned the firm that did the plumbing for almost all of the city's major buildings, schools, and my aunt and uncle were electricians who worked for Bethlehem Steel. So I spent a lot of my childhood on construction sites. Being a union man meant you could trust they knew what they were doing, and would do it right, having worked their way through journeyman, etc.. Too many hang out a sign without having that kind of training.

#1909 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

This is when I couldn't take it anymore, you're lucky you missed it !
https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/umbrella-academy-footloose-dance

I think I need to see that!

#1918 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Agree ... started out as a star trek spoof and turned into a better than star trek series
I didn't think the social commentary was that overwhelming .. especially compared to the crap vomited on Star Trek Discovery

I agree with Orville, they’ve matured over the seasons. I actually liked Charlie too - but if anyone doesn’t like her, watch the whole season - but I really loved the character writing in Discovery - my only mark against it is I don’t like the captain.

#1920 1 year ago

This is off topic, but I always thought it would be cool to have a ST show focused on ship to ship combat during the war against the Klingons. But I know a military, gritty ship war is against the ST themes.

#1933 1 year ago

absolutely do not watch ST Discovery - it's became so preachy it was unwatchable

Disagree. I think the character development arcs are really good, and there's a brilliant diversity of people. The original series was quite progressive for it's era, I think they are following in the same footsteps. Star Trek was always about looking toward a better future and things like equality, etc.. It's been the driving force since Rodenberry envisioned the show. Not every episode is brilliant, but they are still a lot of fun if you like the Star Trek Universe.

#1934 1 year ago

-

#1937 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I never really liked star trek (4th movie was sorta ok because it didn't take itself so serious and I like the concept of time travel). The Orville sets itself apart by being more like a sitcom while still being sci-fi and I absolutely love the storylines. The one about Gordon getting stuck in the past was great, it really shows a great example of parallel universes existing.

Funny you mention that one - I was going to point to it specifically as a very well-written episode that at first, I groaned about - oh no, another retread idea. But it wasn't.

#1942 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just bashing minorities.Really man is that what you got from that?

Did you even read what I wrote? No, I said without seeing more episodes, I couldn't tell what the narrative of the show really was. So I asked, got an answer, and agreed with calling out bad contracting. Why did you stop reading? Were you that triggered? Why?

#1944 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

I just 2 day binged The Terminal List on Amazon Prime it was a good action thriller. Glad I ignored the 39% rotten tomatoes rating, I really enjoyed it.

I enjoy Chris Pratt - I like the streaming film, The Tomorrow War. I watched half the first episode for Terminal List, just didn't get sucked in. Maybe I need to watch longer, I'll give it another chance.

#1948 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude I was triggered for sure !
Sorry I misinterpreted your meaning.I just get pissed when people make everything about race.

Totally understand - I do the same thing, thinking I read something when I just read it wrong. No worries. I hope we eventually lower the temp in America for all this kind of thing.

#1952 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

The only problem with discovery is the main actress she can’t act.

Yep. Sucks that the only character I don't like is the captain and her boyfriend. Everyone else rocks.

#1956 1 year ago

never heard of it
Honestly, was never a fan of the original series ... TNG got me into it
Tried to go back and watch the original and could not make it past an episode or 2

I've watched Star Trek Continues, it was a pretty good fan-based show - they did a good job of capturing the feeling. I wish they had better actors for Sulu and Spock, but they do get some characters right. It's a fun little romp for the couple of episodes they have done.

#1961 1 year ago

Can these be old series as well?

#1964 1 year ago

North and South
BBC Poirot
Foyle's War
The Office (American)
Coupling (BBC):
https://www.snotr.com/video/2034/Jeff_meets_a_beautiful_girl

Battlestar Galactica (the newer one, even though I don't like it)
Grant (mini-series)
Upload
Twin Peaks
XFiles
The West Wing
Elementary
Sherlock Holmes (BBC)

#1966 1 year ago
Quoted from Oscope:

Totally agree about Umbrella Academy - they should just kill this series as S3 was so desperate for a plot why continue?
It’s an odd super hero show and I enjoyed S1 and S2 but it’s not for everybody - S3 was such a dud….what a shame

Just started watching it based off what was mentioned here. Just skip S3, huh?

#1969 1 year ago

I like Jack Ryan. Oh, and if you haven't seen it, Reacher is a MUST.

#1974 1 year ago

Just now watching Sandman. Boring! 4 episodes so far of breathy whipers, angst, far away looks. I've read his graphic novels, and it's just as boring. Desatured 90s color grading, too. I know I'm in the minority. They should have done Kingdom Come instead.

#1976 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I'm a big fan of Gaiman's novels and short fiction, and I'm sort of right there with you. I think the show is beautifully made, but I just can't quite bring myself to give a crap about what happens to this character.
I'll finish it because I'm a completist like that; we'll see if it manages to get me more invested after more episodes.

I finished it, because like you I'm a completist, and because I was hoping things would pick up. Neil has a huge following, so it must just be me. But it didn't go anywhere, no character arc, just a dry telling of events? Ah, well. I've seen it at least.

#1986 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I Believe I am giving up on Sandman, Sat through the diner episode last night, that was enough for me.

That episode was hard to sit through. Ugh. But, again, most disagree, so I yield to the greater consensus. Oh, and Lion King also sucked ass.

#1992 1 year ago

You know, I think the diner was the turning point for me as well. After watching that episode and the following episode last night, I'm finally into this show.

It's odd, because I enjoy a lot of British television, where the pacing is a lot slower than in the US, like Foyle's War. But I was absolutely bored to tears, the diner was torture to get through. I know the Sandman comic, I've read several of the collected stories, but I could never get into it. The duel with the devil was a variation of the fight between Madam Mim and Merlin in 'The Sword in the Stone'.

#2005 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Next week rings of power drops on Amazon. I hope it is good.

Where there's a whip, there's a way..... (bonus points if you know where this comes from)

#2011 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I'll have to check it out, I loved Earl. (Not in a gay way)

Hey, it's okay if you did. We don't judge.

#2012 1 year ago

-

#2030 1 year ago

I never watched, But this type of thing sounds sadistic.

#2032 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s wonderful I loved it!

Two shows I have watched - Inkmaster and Forged in Fire. The first ridiculed and insulted the loser each week, I stopped watching. The second praised the effort and the good points of the loser, but still told them why they were booted. I still watch. That’s just me, I don’t take joy from meanness or someone’s misery. Unless it’s fiction and part of the story, of course.

#2034 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Squid Game is fiction. Just making sure you knew as your post left me wondering. if it wasn’t, no one would be watching . . . I hope.

Thanks, I wasn’t certain. I thought it might be a reality show with fictional elements.

#2045 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I refused to watch it. My brother likes her so he watched the 1st season. He watched the 1st episode of season 2 an quit. The only interesting thing was 3rd episode i hear she gets slapped. that might make up for the crap you suffered. hard to imagine its a 7.1 on imdb and 91 and 60 on rotten tomatoes.
but for the worst, I would say it would be hard to beat cop rock.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098772/?ref_=ttls_li_tt

#2051 1 year ago

Wouldn't it be nice if we could ala carte' the channels we get?

#2054 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Do you know how expensive that would be? A lot of these desirable channels are subsidized by other channels and package deals. Political money. And even though it’s cable, there are still a lot of advertisements.

Don’t think so - the good channels subsidize the crappy channels, not the other way around. All I want would be the three networks + my news channel. I have Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV, AcornTV, Peacock and YouTube for everything else. If I want Sports, I stream it from Europe for free.

#2066 1 year ago

I think it's a reasonable request, but as some have posted, sometimes I don't remember which service it was on.

#2073 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wish I could cut the cable cord, but i can’t get live local sports without it. Such a scam. Msg and yes networks are a joke, can’t even stream direct from their sites unless you have a cable provider. Anyone find a way around this?

You can stream any US sporting event live from the UK. Several sites do this, but you have to have GOOD spam/hacker software protection. I used to use an old laptop that had nothing on it.

#2077 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Nope. DirectTV pays channels like HBO and ESPN to carry their content. Most channels like the Scientology channel for example, pay DirectTV for the privilege of carrying them on their platform. Others pay a popular channel to ride its coattail in a bundle. It allows these channels to then make money through commercials. These channels will get paired up in bundles to make the other channels cheaper. So it is in most cases that you get the channels you like cheaper because you are forced to give attention to the ones no one asked for.

Huh, then I stand corrected. Since I just stream, at least I don't have to be part of that. Interesting info, though.

#2085 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I got sucked into The Sinner season 1 on Netflix. It was not that great to me probably won’t watch the later seasons. At least each season is going to be a different story and main protagonist.
Jack Ryan season 1 on Amazon is good but it devolved into the ‘24’ cliche where you know how it’ll end.
I’m halfway done ‘Banshee’ on HBO max and then I’ll probably finish up Pesky Blinders on Netflix.

Have you watched the series "Reacher"? Great first series, fun stuff in the Jack Ryan vein. I enjoyed Jack Ryan so far. I think I have more tolerance for the genre since I only watched season 1 of '24'.

#2086 1 year ago

Loving The Rings of Power so far. Probably also loving the amount of money they've poured into it. Anyone having anything to say about Strange New Worlds? Haven't seen it yet.

#2089 1 year ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Star Trek fan here and in my opinion Stange new Worlds is one of the best Star Trek shows since TOS. Really captures the original vibe perfectly.

That makes me put it on the priority watch list. Thanks. I have a love / hate relationship with Star Trek. Loved TOS, the films through ST6, hated Next Gen so much didn't watch it until 30 years after the first show - it was ok. Not a fan of anything since until Discovery. And even that, don't like the captain, but love the crew.

#2095 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

A few suggestions for the best 'space' show that still holds up would be appreciated. Battlestar Gallactica? STTNG? The Expanse? Something else? I've seen Firefly and thought it was fine. I'm big into Star Wars but never got too into the TV stuff. I've seen STTNG randomly through the years and it was fine. It feels like kind of a commitment to slog through a 90s show, but if it's really still worth it I'd be in. If there's something that's better that's what I'd prefer.

Good shows:

The Expanse is probably the best in terms of hard sci-fi.

I’d recommend Star Trek Discovery for its great character arcs.

Star Trek Strange New World was mentioned here.

Of the other things mentioned, avoid The Lexx, it’s very low budget and painful to watch.

#2100 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

It was a good show that went downhill the last couple of seasons. It went from a lot of science fiction to a little science fiction and a heavy dose of space-based soap opera. Also, the best characters were the supporting cast and people who died off. The worst on the show unfortunately were the two main characters. Both of them were poorly cast, scripted and acted.
Speaking of poor script and story, I'm losing interest in the Rings of Power quickly after episode 3. I fell asleep three times and had to rewind. This needs to pick up soon or it could be the most expensive TV bust in history.

Best supporting cast, The Expanse. So far I've only done two episodes of the Rings of Power, loving it so far. I mentioned it long ago, but I really loved the first season of Carnival Row. Fantastic storyline.

#2111 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I thought David Strathairn was fantastic as Ashford! The girl who played Drummer was great as well. I LOVE the Belter dialect and accent!

Shohreh Aghdashloo (Chrisjen), Cara Gee (Drummer) - there were so many good and strong characters. Wes Chatham was another.

#2114 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

It definitely reminds me of OG Star Trek. It is a bit corny, but that is part of the charm to me. I agree about Erica. I also agree about the lack of deference to rank and wish it was more like the Next Generation in that respect. Perhaps, however, that is how Captain Pike prefers to lead, with less custom and formality.

When Next Gen premiered, I was in college. The target audience, because I also loved TOS and sci-fi in general. But I could only stand about 20 mins - first for me, the art sucked. The ship had too many holes, was stubby, fat and ugly. The unitards were formless sacks, the Oki-data displays were hideous. The bridge had CARPET on it. (For me - The best Star Trek designs lived in Wrath of Khan). This was just hideous and then they stuck a child on the bridge. That was it for me. It was 30 years before I made myself watch the rest of the episode, and then the seasons - once you got past the awful art designs, the stories weren't bad. So you never know until you watch enough of a season to let it settle.

#2116 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You mean this old thing?
[quoted image]

I'd say that was a step up from the unitards. Plus, he could double as an extra on the George Pal version of The Time Machine, or even Logan's Run.

1 week later
#2127 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Hacks on HBO is hilarious. We just finished watching season 2. It was officially renewed for season 3 earlier this year and it will be interesting to see where they go with it.
Speaking of comedies, Ted Lasso is about due, right? That episode about the kid with bad breath is freakin' brilliant!

We are eagerly waiting for the next season. Hands down one of the best series ever.

1 week later
#2151 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Don’t know if it’s been said but my family liked ‘Only Murders in the building’. It’s not world class great but a light and fun watch.

Yes, it's brilliant! Working on the second season now.

#2157 1 year ago

I liked OMITB a lot! Good to see charming, thoughtful humor again.
On an unrelated note:
I have a few aces up my sleeve if I ever run out of things to watch...
To this day I have not seen a single Lord of the Rings movie (and I read the books more than once, go figure), nor have I seen any Harry Potter movies (thinking I still want to read those books first).
I realize these are movies, not TV shows, but with a backlog like this I could binge them as though they were TV shows!
For that matter I haven't seen probably 95% of the movies on this list!:
https://www.businessinsider.com/greatest-movie-franchises-all-time-critics-2018-8
I figure mostly because I don't get anything from movies where the protagonists death-defyingly barely avoid being wiped out repeatedly for two hours. My brain won't go into idle that long, so it's all too much suspension of disbelief for me to have any fun.
I'd rather rewatch something like Wilfred, to be honest. A dog that appears to be a dog to everyone except one guy who sees a man in a dog suit, that I can believe!

Yeah, I have issues with that list. First, there is Alien, and Aliens. Everything else is crap in the series.
Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die Hard 4 (and no other, even the one I worked on - 5)
Terminator, T2, maybe T3, then Dark Fate
Indy 1, and that's it.
Star Wars, Empire, Return of the Jedi, and Rogue One. The rest are awful.
Mission Impossible 4, 5 and 6. Skip 2 for certain.

I have some other quibbles, but those are the big ones. And skip the Hobbit Trilogy.

#2158 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I didn't see all the list obviously it's going to be different than what I would pick but it's a good framework (I haven't seen them all like Leftovers so can't say but yes I can say, Leftovers over Lost??).
But you have to be kidding with 'Fleabag' at number 5. Ahead of Seinfeld, Cheers, Mash, The Office, Big Bang Theory etc. I mean it's fine but it's not much more than average IMO

That list was horrible. I guess it was just really, really subjective. I cannot stand Sopranos. XFiles should have been much higher. Agreed with Mary Tyler Moore and Bob Newhart. I don't watch a lot of television, apparently, there were a lot I've never seen.

#2169 1 year ago

Well it's almost October, what are the horror fans excited about?

Not a fan of gore, I tend to go for Supernatural, X-Files reruns. For film, 1944 The Uninvited is the best ghost story out there.

#2176 1 year ago

That's about the time I gave up on it, but I had been forcing myself to keep watching for a while before that. Too bad they couldn't have let it reach a satisfying conclusion instead of continuing to milk it long after the cow was dead.

I stopped watching shortly after the Glenn fake death. It was strong at least until then - I stopped because it was getting too stressful, but I never found it to be dull, and certainly never went "politically correct". Whatever that means. I knew that a major character would be dying, so I didn't want to see it happen. Cannot imagine it without Rick.

2 weeks later
#2229 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

starting to binge "locke and key" on netflix, already on season 2. The trailer really doesn't do it justice. Imagine a house filled with magical keys, but those keys come with a price

They had the model of the house on display at the last ComicCon. I wondered if it was any good. Thanks!

1 month later
#2316 1 year ago

Watched first episode of The English. Not sure about it yet. Yellowstone is back on!

#2327 1 year ago

Watching Wednesday, fun series

#2334 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Carnival row is a good one also, some gore and tiddies here and there but not over the top. Stars Orlando Bloom, 1800's england, as mythical beings ( faries, horse people ect) leave their wartorn countries and immigrate to old england.

One of my favorite series - fantastic story

#2342 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

“Fleishman is in Trouble”. A couple episodes in so far. Really great cast, and I’m hooked.

This based off the Fleishman books?

#2345 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Turkeys can fly?Right?

As God is my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly. Classic episode. Oh, the humanity!

#2347 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Finished the Netflix series Wednesday
and was good to see the (new) uncle Fester
also the series somehow reminded me of
the old Scooby Doo Mysteries Inc. show.
The finale had about 3 false reveals and twists of the true villain behind the crimes.

By the way, did you notice Christina Ricci is a recurring character in the series? She's always going to be the perfect Wednesday to my mind, just as Raul Julia was for Gomez and Christopher Lloyd was for Fester.

#2350 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Is that a good WTF,or a bad WTF ?

I watched the first episode and said that too. Never made it to the second.

#2356 1 year ago

I stopped after the first episode because it was very distracting how, even with only two speaking characters in a scene, one might be speaking English and the other might be dubbed. I guess it bothers me when words don't match mouths. Maybe it's better with subtitles?

We thought maybe the feed was off - I didn't know this was dubbed? I might try again (wife will NOT watch another) - but there seems to be difficulty telling a linear story.

#2359 1 year ago

Ragnorak was all subtitles, and I still loved it. It's an uncanny valley to have the words out of sync with the lips.

#2366 1 year ago

I find it's easy to read subtitles and get the actor's full performance. If you haven't already, I still highly recommend Ragnorak. It's a fun take on the Norse mythos in a small Norwegian town. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(TV_series)

#2368 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

Just finished up The Orville. I avoided it the time because the marketing made it seem terrible, but it turned out to be a total homage to Star Trek. Really enjoyed a lot of it.

I really liked it too, once it found it's place. The one about Gordon going back in time seemed like a setup for the obvious trope, but they did a fresh take on it I didn't expect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtnfrost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=mtnfrost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.