pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
FARGO-Season-5-preview (resized).jpg
jer1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).png
2jk8jp7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1881 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 6 years ago

If you have Amazon Prime try "The Man in the High Castle".

4 years later
#1215 2 years ago

Some that are not talked about as much but are worth watching:

Trying (Apple)
The Morning Show (Apple)
Hacks (HBO)
Flack (Amazon Prime)

2 months later
#1304 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Tried watching Murders Only In The Building....normally, this would be 100% me. I absolutely HATED it! And yes, I KNOW I'm in the minority....

We just watched the whole season in three days. We liked it. The whodunit aspect builds throughout.

1 month later
#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Upload season 2 comes out soon

Thanks for posting that. It feels like forever since the last season.

3 months later
#1687 1 year ago

This is really good. Apple TV Israeli spy thriller Tehran:

#1691 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Total Noob question.
Can I use Apple TV in Android World? Seems to be a lot of decent stuff there but not interested in buying any more dongles.
I don't see any app on my Sony smart tv, I'm opposed to using my phone to cast but not even sure if Apple supports Chromecast. I also have a Firestick if that would work.

The Apple TV app is available on newer smart TVs. I am not sure how new your tv needs to be to support it. I know some of my older Samsung tvs that were only about 6 years old did not support the HBOMax App which was frustrating. I ended up buying a Roku for about $30 for those TVs.

I would be willing to argue that Apple TV is possibly the best value of any of the streaming services. The amount of quality original series they put out is fairly impressive for $4.99 a month.

#1703 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I knew after Weinstein and the other Hollywood predators the days of T&A were over!Take a look at a lot of new series.Now it’s sausages and man bootie!

I have not watched it but I thought Euphoria was supposed to have a lot of T&A.

2 months later
#2009 1 year ago

Just watched the first episode of “Sprung” on Amazon prime. I am encouraged by the episode.

It is sort of in the "Raising Arizona" and "My Name Is Earl" genre of comedy.

6 months later
#2516 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

We’ve kept up with this one, good show - mostly episodic, has a real thin plot line they carried through about the main character. It’s a good show, but mostly because of Natasha Lyonne’s out of this world charisma. The stories are kind of mundane, but it’s fun to see all the guest stars. Hong Chau plays a trucker in one episode and COMPLETELY steals the show. Unfortunately it’s real early in the series, and they never quite pick up steam after that

I felt the last episode with Joseph Gordon Levitt was fairly different. My wife and I have really enjoyed the show. It is a throw back to the late 70s and early 80's crime solving shows. They also do a great job of getting well-known actors to cameo for the different episodes.

#2517 1 year ago

Anybody else see a lot of similarities between The Last of Us and The Walking Dead?

10 months later
#3357 76 days ago

Just want to save some people from subjecting themselves to this series.
“The Curse” on Paramount plus is the absolute worst series I have ever seen. Emma Stone could not help this piece of trash.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.